Pages:
Author

Topic: do ethereum compete with bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 1963 times)

copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
July 05, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
No. Ethereum is not immutable like Bitcoin.

"Code is law". That was until the DAO hack and Vitalik rolled back the chain to recover his friends' ETH  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
July 05, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
I don’t think that bitcoin and ethereum is in a competition as they both offer different services, and have different objectives. Ethereum being second in the market does not necessarily mean that the coins are having a competition. I think the rankings are just there to show investors the value of different cryptocurrencies and to show each of the coin’s growth and development.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 07:00:02 AM
In May, according to “Global Public Chain Technology Evaluation Index" (ranking in China), Ethereum was named the cryptocurrency No.1, while Bitcoin was ranked 13th. In June, Ethereum lost its position and became No.2, but Bitcoin was still lower (17th).
So, as we can see some experts really see much more potential in Ethereum.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 06:58:43 AM
it can beat bitcoin, bitcoin has market gone down,because buyers are buying less bitcoin, they are checking other bitcoins, which is good and highest price.
Yes, probably etherium can compete with bitcoin. More and more people are getting more interested with etherium. But anyway, as long as bitcoin is available, I know the people will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 17
July 05, 2018, 06:51:49 AM
it can beat bitcoin, bitcoin has market gone down,because buyers are buying less bitcoin, they are checking other bitcoins, which is good and highest price.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
as if it is in the second place and nearer to the bitcoin then compare to other coins,
maybe in future it may beat bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: