Pages:
Author

Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ? - page 43. (Read 170803 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
August 13, 2015, 11:02:33 PM
Today my girl bought me a  watches online by paying it with bitcoin.
So the answer is yes girls use bitcoin.
Infact she currently have 3 bitcoins with her.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
August 13, 2015, 04:32:37 PM
Many girls already working for Bitcoin. Very Nice
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 13, 2015, 11:26:45 AM
so many women are using bitcoin in my area, even my mother also used to play trading  Grin hehe
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 13, 2015, 08:55:10 AM
My girlfriend thinks that bitcoin is cool. Cool
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
August 10, 2015, 10:39:35 AM
In our country there is a group of networkers who uses bitcoin as their mode of payment.
They help each other by lending BTC, but I believe its a ponzi scheme since it involves lending and with interest. Interest will come from the BTC invested by others

where you come from ?
that bad way  to introducing bitcoin

so bitcoingirlgroup running ponzi scheme ?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 10, 2015, 10:37:32 AM
In our country there is a group of networkers who uses bitcoin as their mode of payment.
They help each other by lending BTC, but I believe its a ponzi scheme since it involves lending and with interest. Interest will come from the BTC invested by others
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 10, 2015, 09:42:58 AM
my cousin and my friends are girls and they used bitcoin for top up their connection internet
because its so fast,and i still recomended them to using bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 10, 2015, 09:37:06 AM
I think its very less. I know some girls just have general idea on bitcoin on what it is, how it works etc.., but didn't see any one who is using it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
August 10, 2015, 09:20:48 AM
give your woman instead of a credit card, a wallet with bitcoin, once she understand the operation  she will 'definitely good at spending it  Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 658
August 10, 2015, 09:15:19 AM
why not Huh
I found there are some women members in here already

but some of them are fake accounts, there are some men use women's name as their IDs
Yeah many accounts using the name of the woman, who knows what purpose?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
August 10, 2015, 09:13:34 AM
My office friend now accept bitcoin as daily transaction that purchase online stuff to the online shop that accept bitcoin.
example : Pesobang
She said that purchase with bitcoin is simple and very fast so there will be no worries.

Who teach that girl ?
I am  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 10, 2015, 07:22:05 AM
why not Huh

but some of them are fake accounts, there are some men use women's name as their IDs

yea but i know real woman in this forum Smiley
if you know she is developer of Qibuck coin
(Qiwoman2)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 10, 2015, 07:05:58 AM
why not Huh

not all of them, some of them already proven to the community that they are real girl with photo or video and their bitcointalk account, and anyway there are many in the sexy chat that accept bitcoin, so girls do use bitcoin, maybe not like men but they are not so low in numbers as many think
Activity: 546
August 10, 2015, 06:54:37 AM
Maybe every Two girls out of 10 use bitcoins , once i was there in restaurant with my girlfriend and i was Playing secondstrade , she told me To recharge her Mobile with Bitcoins , i was shocked how she knew about bitcoins ? and asked the same..she replied that she was following it as since i was not taking much interest in her. Huh
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 10, 2015, 06:14:09 AM
Are girls / women interested in Bitcoin ?
Your opinion ?

I just polled a woman about this question (my wife) and she said "I don't. I don't have time for that!"

What can I do to help her understand that she should make time for it?

Thanks.
Well if she have known the easiness and advantages of bitcoin, she will spend all bitcoin in your wallet for shopping and buy her stuffs Cheesy

I dont really expect my girl have to know about bitcoin, but I will explain it to her if she really interested with that.
Activity: 112
No Risk No Fun
August 10, 2015, 05:48:37 AM
why not Huh

August 10, 2015, 02:55:03 AM
of course, women also use bitcoin, it is because bitcoin is not created for men only  Grin
Activity: 70
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 10, 2015, 02:52:28 AM
why not Huh
Activity: 504
August 10, 2015, 02:50:08 AM
well i know gilr like shoping. Maybe if many market accept bitcoin as payment the Girls will try to know about bitcoin and trying to use it.

No Risk No Fun
August 10, 2015, 02:38:21 AM
No, I've promotion to my classmates(all woman) about bitcoin, nobody cares,

maybe they didn't believe, I also didn't believe when the first time my friend told about bitcoin, but finally I interested in bitcoin because I need money haha
Haha you interest because need money, lol
My friend is all rich, how to convince them ?

yeah, my frienda also look for bitcoins to exchange it into money

how to convince them, probably you should tell them another function of bitcoin like playing a game, I mean buying a game's tool

baka.... totally you are awesome dude  Cheesy
are you know ? you introducing your kid's to earn bitcoin that very good Smiley

I think you quoted the wrong post, I don't have a kid haha
I mean there are some sites offer a game that paid with bitcoins, and there are some girls love playing game Grin
so it makes a relation, girls and bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: