Pages:
Author

Topic: do i have to pay tax on bitcoins ? - page 23. (Read 27964 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 01, 2016, 06:32:31 PM
as currently none of the country have approved bitcoin for the use of their state so they are not allowed to put taxes on its usage but if you will use the resources of government for to work with bitcoin then you will have to pay tax for that things like tax on internet connection, on banks which you will use for to withdraw your bitcoin etc.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2016, 02:45:38 PM
so i wanna know do i realy have to pay taxes on bitcoins and does my gov recognize bitcoins as my property and do i have to care about any legal action by  gov on my bitcoin property ?

For your bitcoin property, no. But if you end up converting those bitcoin to real money, then yes, you will have to report the money and pay taxes on it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 01, 2016, 11:55:37 AM
no we do not pay tax on bitcoin, actually our government has not yet declare bitcoin as legal currency therefore it is yet tax free, because there id no tax on any illegal object, but if the government will recognize it as legal then they will impost tax on bitcoin and every one will then pay tax,
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
September 30, 2016, 11:06:26 PM
so i wanna know do i realy have to pay taxes on bitcoins and does my gov recognize bitcoins as my property and do i have to care about any legal action by  gov on my bitcoin property ?

The first question - Which country are you from?
Laws and taxation rules vary from country to country.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 30, 2016, 01:16:06 PM
There is no tax in bitcoin only the fee for transaction that you should pay for every transaction..  but there is online wallet site that you dont need to pay for fees for every transaction like coinbase.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 30, 2016, 01:11:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: