Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 50. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
BTC may reach the 20K mark but will not soon, I think you will have to wait quite long for the BTC to reach 20k. So do not rush to sell all alts, you should only sell half to invest BTC because there is no surety in the future.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
In my opinion, you do not have to sell everything and invest in the BTC, sell only those tokens that do not develop and do not grow and leave those who consider you promising and which will bring you profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 05:52:44 AM
there is no need to sell all the altcoins for sure there is no doubt that there are a couple of good coins that can benefit in the future

This is the coolest time to buy altcoins and not sell them. Choose the best ones. If you do not have much money, start with the cheap but promising alts like Credits, Napoleon X, and Crypterium (CRPT).
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
June 05, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
Don't sell your altcoins. If the price of bitcoin starts to grow then all altcoins will grow. In percentage terms, more than bitcoin is possible.
I am definitely agree to you. If the Bitcoin is rising, altcoins will rise too. For me, you must hold your altcoins, and some bitcoins. If they both rising, this is totally booom. But your decision is still the last, right?
depending on each holder, because everyone has a target price. so if at this time the price of tokens that you hold is in accordance with your wishes there is no harm to sell.
Activity: 134
June 05, 2018, 05:28:15 AM
No one can predict the future. It's always better to hold altcoins that are cheap but good. Do not just react to market winds like paper bags. Better to use your own mind when making decisions. if bitcoin rises from the probability altcoin can also go up with bitcoin so why you need to sell all alts.
You know altcoin has the potential to give big gains that can be more than bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 05:22:13 AM
I think that you do not need to completely sell all altcoins.  Why?  It is much more competent to distribute your portfolio between bitcoin, altcoins and Eth.  So your investment risk will be lower.  You will get a profit even if bitcoin starts to fall.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 05, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
You don't need to sell your altcoins if the market price is bad. What you need is just hold it until recovering.
but you can do something like swing your altcoin to other altcoins that you think the project is good.
You can make good profit from it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 05, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
Why sell altcoins? Even if Bitcoin reaches $ 50,000, altcoins are also growing and most importantly they are growing faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
Damn, I lose more money every day, and I'm definitely sick of falling into bull traps. The market is not rising, and I'm tired.
Activity: 322
June 05, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
If you think Bitcoin has potentials, same applies to altcoin. All you have to do is to sell your Altcoins that you have earned. And now buy bitcoins. Especially now that the price is drop and cheap surely is great we earn when the price of btc increase. BTC is surely on the rise but we cannot estimate how high it will go. im however for the opinion that you keep your investment diversified, hold both alts and BTC  Kiss
Activity: 434
June 05, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
Don't sell your altcoins. If the price of bitcoin starts to grow then all altcoins will grow. In percentage terms, more than bitcoin is possible.
I am definitely agree to you. If the Bitcoin is rising, altcoins will rise too. For me, you must hold your altcoins, and some bitcoins. If they both rising, this is totally booom. But your decision is still the last, right?
Activity: 116
June 05, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
When you acquired your altcoins what guided you? What hopes were placed on them? Forecasts may come true, but accurate confidence will not be achieved. Therefore, you cannot avoid the risk in any case
Activity: 322
June 05, 2018, 03:22:19 AM
You do not have to sell all the altcoins you have ,because the only priority of selling are altcoins with high price value in the coin market, and the reddish value altcoin should be in a hold status, and wait for the right to sell the altcoin in the greenish days.
Activity: 25
June 05, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
wait for growth
Activity: 189
June 05, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
No! There's no need of selling all your altcoin and is not advisable, why would you? You must be panic for you to do such, just HOLD altcoin price will rise back with time, many projects team but not all anyways are working on their product to have a good value on market. So just be patience.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
June 05, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
If you are holding to good alts then hold them, come back after 3 months

If you are holding $hitcoins, better sell off everything to buy into good coins, the return will be much higher

My ONT portfolio was down 35% and I decided to sell off all and bought SEELE before the price increased 110% so I feel happy I did the switch despite -35% at first
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 05, 2018, 03:04:38 AM
If it is my advice, do not sell all the altcoin you have. Which if potentially rising the price should just hold it first. But if the coin you have is not so good your prospect could have sold it before the coin price died. All decisions are in your hands. That's it from me.
Yes, that was the biggest mistake he made, I think we should not sell all the coins at the moment, the moment the market is falling extremely, but I'm sure that in the future the price The altcoin will increase back, not strangers where in this June, the price of the altcoin will grow as high as possible.
Activity: 52
June 05, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
Bitcoin reach 20k soon or not that doesn't mean you should sold out your Altcoins. Every coin has it own value, one coin might just be greater than the other one. If bitcoin can rise up to 20k soon, there is assurance that your Altcoins too might be huge by then, so think before you leap.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
June 05, 2018, 02:37:42 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 02:32:31 AM
If it is my advice, do not sell all the altcoin you have. Which if potentially rising the price should just hold it first. But if the coin you have is not so good your prospect could have sold it before the coin price died. All decisions are in your hands. That's it from me.
Pages:
Jump to: