Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 48. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 05:30:02 AM
I do not think you sell your altcoin now because now altcoin price is decreasing and if you sell your altcoin now you will not get any profit, for better you buy bitcoin for future when bitcoin price goes up you can invest in bitcoin with long-term and my advice you better hold the coins you have and wait for the price of bitcoin and altcoin back stable. Base on current prize of bitcoin and other alt-coin market price and is more courage to sell off alt coin and buy bitcoin
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:24:47 AM
Now the price for BTC is slowly growing, but I think this year the price will be a maximum of $ 13000.  Therefore, I see no reason to sell coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 06, 2018, 05:22:19 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

I agree with you mate, it really depends on their strategy or trading style there are times that it will not work for us but will for them if they did it right. I suggest that he should divide his investments and do not focus in one cryptocurrency if one fails you have one another bullet.
Activity: 420
June 06, 2018, 05:20:58 AM
Now the market after the fall starts to recover gradually, so it will be profitable to buy suitable coins at an attractive price, now I prefer hold on.
Activity: 294
June 06, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
Unfortunately, while the market was falling, but I believe in a gradual recovery already in the near future. The first prerequisites for this are already evident, so I will not hurry with the sale of coins yet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 05:00:49 AM
If you believe in the prospects and success of the chosen project in the future, then with confidence I recommend holding selected coins further until you find the period profitable for sales.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
June 05, 2018, 09:49:19 PM
Depending on your profit target and how long the crypto is still able to survive.
If you want a huge profit and then surely the majority will hold the longer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
June 05, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
Do I need to sell all alts?
Yes

Activity: 83
June 05, 2018, 06:23:12 PM
bitcoin rising to 20k USD is possible, but i recommend you still HODL your altcoin, because when bitcoin rising to 20k USD auto altcoin price you will go up. so if you want to store and hold bitcoin, do not sell all your altcoin, set aside some of the most likely will rise in the future.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 06:06:18 PM
Good day,
it's possible but if it could be better just sell altcoin you think its potentially bad and continue to hold altcoins that have good potential eg ethereum, TEN, ripples, waves and NEO
do not sell the altcoin because I think they also have the potential to make you get a lot of profit because when the market back up I'm sure the coins will experience a significant price increase
that's my advice
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 06:02:21 PM
when the market will stop falling, then buy. and Yes I believe that by the end of the year ETH will grow in price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
June 05, 2018, 06:00:20 PM
I think that you should not sell all the alt coins, some may increase in price very much, and you will regret that they sold them now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 05:52:19 PM
I think that by the end of the year we will see a price of 20 000, so if you have altcoins in your portfolio, then it's probably better to sell them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
June 05, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
There's no need to do that. It's never a good option to sell such a big part of portfolio; it will never give a good outcome to the market and your profits.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Good day,

For $20k, i don't really think it will happen soon, the first target of BTC is to reach $10k-15k.
you don't have to sell your all alts and wait for the rising of BTC, sometimes, it's good to hodl a lot of alts in your wallet
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 05, 2018, 05:43:23 PM
I advise you to be more circumspect and do not pay attention to the fall of the market.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
No, you dont need to sell all altcoins. If you believe in its potential then keep and hold it. If you see another coin being more profitable just sell it and buy that one at the right time to get the best bang for your buck. If you want you can always partially hold your investment and sell another part for something else and then you dont have all your eggs in one basket. Its honestly up to you and how you view what you invest in and what direction you, again, see it going.
Activity: 25
June 05, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
Selling all of your altcoins is not something that you should do. There is a lot of money that you can make from the altcoins that you have, you just have to be patient to make that profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
Specific data that is now available to the general public, spread with low coin values, is very unprofitable. I would recommend not to hurry up and keep the coins until the fall, perhaps closer to the fall, we will see growth. But if you have coins in your portfolio that have made a good profit before you withdraw the part for profit taking on the ETH, for example.
Activity: 21
June 05, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
It is depending upon how you forecast the future market, if you believe there is a potential in altcoins keep it for the longer run. you can’t predict when price rise again.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: