Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 69. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
May 12, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

I think bitcoin will go above 20k in the future as bitcoin is popular and potential coin in the market.

What is the point to sell all your alts then just wait for bitcoin to rise? Maybe you should sell some of your alts coz bitcoin now is recovering.

If you still confuse better to relax yourself and think x100 to make sure you will not push yourself in the things you don't fully understand. Best regards my friend.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
I will not sell my coins now, not a very good time to do it. this is the time to buy more alt coins. You will get a very good price from several times after some time. Wait more if you do not have an urgent need. There is no point in selling now. You must hold potentially strong alts.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
May 12, 2018, 12:19:42 PM
Dividing money into altcoins is better than relying on one or two coins, it will certainly make our money grow faster so that it can avoid potential losses, and of course we can not divide on any type of investment, dividing up to 30 coins and tokens is a good thing
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
May 12, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
It is not just bitcoin that has room for further growth. ETH and so on are also a huge potential coin.

What ? Ever heard of diamonds not being sold to keep up the market price ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
In my opinion, why should you sell all alts? If you lose money at a low price it is a natural thing. But because you have a need to buy something you can sell even if it is cheap. My filter is not to sell.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
May 12, 2018, 12:06:11 PM
Keep some alts if you don't wan't to see pump and dump.

If you are going for worst behavior. Sell what you got.
Activity: 13
May 12, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
Everybody is waiting for the increase in Bitcoin price and I feel kind of depressed seeing my altcoins going down every blessed day but this does not say I should go to the extent of selling them off
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 12, 2018, 08:35:51 AM
Good day,

It may not or may reach more or less 20,000$ soon, I can't predict the market but many investors and traders are expecting that Bitcoin will hit more or less 30,000$ this year. Do not sell your altcoins, because we never now what atlcoin will be the next BTC. But instead you may use your savings in order to invest in BTC, it is good to have more than one coin or investments than focus on BTC, because sometimes after you sell altcoins them suddenly its value will go rise. You have to invest in more than one coin if ever one fails, you have your another bullet and avoid huge loss in the long run e, and you might compensate in other coins.
Activity: 172
May 12, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
Yesterday was a good time to buy BTC, when the price fell by 10%.  Now the price has already grown again.  But I think the price will continue to grow.
Activity: 117
May 12, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
It is not just bitcoin that has room for further growth. ETH and so on are also a huge potential coin.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 08:01:42 AM
Among alts, there are many promising projects that in the future will be of great benefit to humanity. Their price may grow tomorrow.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 08:00:47 AM
if it has a small profit though, immediately sell.
rather than eager to wait for the highest price but in reality the coin drops.
Activity: 171
May 12, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
I think that in the coming days bitcoin will fall, accordingly altcoins will also become cheaper. The trend may change due to the start of the conference in New York. But this scenario seems unlikely to me.
auy
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
Yes, now it makes sense to buy bitcoin. I think  altcoins will not grow until the bitcoin does not grow to around 15,000-20,000$. But to sell all the coins completely is very dangerous, then you can not buy it off. So, at least leave some part.
Activity: 364
May 12, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
No,dont sell all your alts,please,just hold them,the cryptomarket is in powerful  uptrend now,that means most likely we will see in the near future the new ATH of bitcoin and all altcoins.The current prices are too cheap,so if you sell-you will definitely regret about it.Holding is the best strategy for the moment.

Because this incident reaps a lot of conflicts from crypto users especially bitcoin to switch to altcoin because the market is not in a normal state. If indeed you intend so, then do it. But chances are you will experience regret after doing so. Because I think now investing in altcoin especially for short term is strongly recommended than bitcoin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 11, 2018, 09:59:49 PM
If you sold your altcoin in January and converted it into bitcoin and ETH, then you were very successful. Let us once again understand the importance of trading strategy. I also held some altcoin in January this year and haven't sold it until now, and their value has been reduced by 90%, which makes me very annoyed but has no way to save it.
Actually in the month of january was have a better price of bitcoin and ETH, Actually ill get some enough profit in the month of that and also in the year of december and i sell all my altcoins that ill hold because they started to increase price and we hope in this month also well be same in the other month.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 09:41:07 PM
Better to just hold your alt coins and wait for them to hit at $20,000 each. No point in selling these when bitcoins are going to $20,000 again. Plus, nobody will really give you any accurate answers as to when will this happen, but the trick is to always be prepared to shell out or sell out.
Activity: 368
May 11, 2018, 08:55:30 PM
Good day,
if you inner voice and experience are telling you to sell them - do it
you wont lose much money anyway, will you?
Activity: 490
May 11, 2018, 08:53:45 PM
Good day,
it is a difficult question indeed... try to watch closely at some statistics or make some analysis by yourself
anyway it is no time for a fast decisions
Activity: 673
May 11, 2018, 08:15:56 PM
Good day,

if you have altcoin you better wait for the price to go up and sell it and exchange it with bitcoin because bitcoin is easier and faster in coin sales.
Pages:
Jump to: