Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 68. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

Time to sell your coins will come only when you see that their price has grown at least twice. If you panic and sell your assets at a loss - you will lose all your money.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
May 15, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
The current market is still in a doldrums. It is unpredictable how the future market will change. However, I think Ethereum and Bitcoin can invest because the risk of investing in them is small, and the current price is low, and there will be great future. upside potential.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:01:40 AM
It is important that good Altcoin is approached just like bitcoin.  Just like the saying goes : you don't disband a winning team.  That saying ring true for cryptocurrency as well. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
If you are already in the right altcoins, I do not think you need to sell all your altcoins. Because your altcoins alone will also provide a profit for you. BTC price is very high if you sell all your altcoins, is it enough to buy BTC? So, I think it would be better if you keep your altcoins alone. But if you have enough money to buy BTC, and want to sell some of your altcoins, that's okay. Most importantly do not sell all your altcoins. So you can benefit from other coins as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 04:50:25 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

The best thing to do is just hold your coins today because the prices in the market might still grow up even more or if you are planning to invest on bitcoins then today is the right time because the price is still down to $10k dollars.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 15, 2018, 04:46:11 AM
Every coins has different ways and growth. Sometimes alts could make a lot of profit than bitcoin but if you could find out the gems. Not easy to find but if you find them then you will choose them because of the profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 04:44:07 AM
I don't think bitcoin will reach $20K soon, but it has no relation with that to sell your altcoin.

As the market rise back, I think good altcoin will rise higher than bitcoin.

So, keep it.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 04:42:20 AM
No need to sell all your alts. All the same it is necessary to postpone some of the coins for a long time. There is a high probability that they can give great growth in the future Undecided
copper member
Activity: 308
May 15, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
if you are new to this business, do not sell anything, leave the coins for a long time, at the end of the year buy a Lamborghini)
Activity: 125
May 15, 2018, 04:14:35 AM
I think Selling altcoin and investing everything in bitcoin is not a good idea for me.
If you think Bitcoin has potential, the same applies to altcoin.
But if you already have a promising altcoin and have excellent potential, why sell it but better hold it.
Activity: 51
May 15, 2018, 03:57:37 AM
No not all alts are waste. Btc is strong becouse it has pairs in trade on him.  So no hold alts also.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 03:55:27 AM
Be careful and cautious, research the altcoin where you will invest. If you believe in that coin  or project, don't sell it and wait for it's full potential. Better to diversify your investment rather than putting all your eggs in one basket.

Better research first before we keep holding altcoin. But if that altcoin is like ethereum or waves and NEO, better hold it tight  Grin. Some altcoin have good and working product and if we have it, better hold it for long time because i think cryptomarket still growing and when its growing, our altcoin will give us big profits
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
It is far away and keep your altcoin
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
Be careful and cautious, research the altcoin where you will invest. If you believe in that coin  or project, don't sell it and wait for it's full potential. Better to diversify your investment rather than putting all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 17
May 14, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
I think this time is best position to buy altcoins. if you piked, you will lost your money. so only hold your alts
Activity: 228
May 13, 2018, 08:19:31 AM
Some people want to sell altcoin if he need some money or who is crypto currency trarder they are always sell altcoin. Without crypto currency trader don't want to sell his altcoin because crypto currency traders always hold his coin if you want to need some money and if you have a some token so you can sell in this moment because before market price was Dump but now market prices pump so you can sell your altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
I dont know wich alts do you have but it's a little crappy people hold these coins and dont use the platforms that were created with the coins. They just hold the coin waiting or it to go up. Thats why i prefer more and more to keep my assets in btc.
Activity: 85
May 13, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
No need to sell it.
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
If you're alts have a solid idea behind them, and have room for growth, then they are a better hold than BTC. You just need to find the right alt projects. so you earn more this year. continue to keep altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
May 12, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
In those days, coins were worth selling because there were no real prospects for their growth...
Pages:
Jump to: