Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 72. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 03:14:11 AM
It is up to you, whether are you going to sell all alternative coins that you have or you will just hold it for a longer period.
Since that is your investment you should be accountable in all situation that you will make in order to learn more things.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
May 10, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
Yes of course, that’s the reason why I buy alternative coins to be sold in the right time, if the value is getting higher and better it is a good chance or sign to sell it, to be profitable in this business.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 02:32:16 AM
It is not advisable to sell all altcoins just to buy bitcoin. Diversifying your investment is better to gain more profit with good projects and minimizing the risk. Personally, I am not investing bitcoin this time since there are lots of altcoins and tokens that have the potential usability in future time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
May 10, 2018, 02:19:47 AM
I think it's better to hold alt coin and wait until you have a gain btc still struggle with 10k so reaching 20k isn't now
Activity: 69
May 10, 2018, 02:17:04 AM
I don't think bitcoin will reach $20, 000 in the short term. If you're a long-term investor. I think bitcoin will reach $20,000 by the end of 2018.
We need to be patient with bitcoins now.
Activity: 49
May 10, 2018, 02:12:52 AM
In my own decision I will surely sell all of my altcoins when I think that I think that I already taken back all what I had invested from it plus the exact profits that I'm expecting from it also if that time will ever come... I will wait for the exact moment for the altcoins to reach a certain market value even if it is not the highest market value as long it can produce me a profit then I would really grab the chance in selling it right away no matter what happens.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 02:57:12 PM
I think it is also a wise choice. Bitcoin BTC will rise up to 20000$ again. But, you just should invest in BTC amount of your money. With the rest, you can choose some potential altcoins to invest in long term.
Activity: 40
May 09, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
It is not a good idea to sell all altcoins that you are holding just because of bitcoin price is raising. It's good to sell the others while holding some which is in your own finding that altcoins has a good future. Now is the good thing to do that while bitcoin is falling the price.
Activity: 24
May 09, 2018, 05:18:46 AM
You don't need to sell all of them if you are not ready to take losses, there are a chance that the price will goes up but you need to be patient.
Activity: 139
May 08, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
I think the price of cryptocurrency will increase very well this year, and we need to focus in it to hold the coin and always be patience if we see the price is not right for us to sell it.because if we sell it at the wrong or lowest price, we will get nothing from it, and we can say that our bounty program is useless.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
If these are promising coins, then I do not advise selling them.  Now the price for btc is growing very slowly.
Activity: 490
May 08, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
have a closer look at the altcoins you are holding now
do not give up too soon - bitcoin is one of the best but it doesnt mean it is only one choice
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

I think it takes time to achieve that, you can try a partial selling strategy (60%) and buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments.
Activity: 73
May 08, 2018, 11:30:53 AM
It is not a good idea to sell all of your altcoins. I suggest that if you want to sell altcoins you should not sell it all. You must set aside some of it because who knows later on that coin that you have get a great value in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
May 08, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
You can sell some of your altcoins but definitely not all, i suggest you can sell some for your capital investment on bitcoin and hold some altcoins, it could be regretful if bitcoin doesn't meet your expectation because at the end of the day no one knows what will happen in the future.

Now the market situation is not up to the mark because all altcoin is fluctuating like a Bitcoin, now it is not the right time to sell them because already the values of those coins went down. So once Bitcoin price starts increasing you can able to see major growth in terms of price.
I think all the holder has the desired price for the coins owned, if the price is already in accordance with the desired target there is no mistake to sell.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 05:32:20 AM
Before you do anything, do a research on crypto and make an analysis, so you can know the development of crypto and can deduce what you should do. You will lose a lot if you sell all the altcoins you have. Everything requires a process to achieve as you wish. BTC might get back up to 20k, but not in the near future. This year that has great potential to increase sharply is ETH. So keep it alive and hold the altcoins and bitcoins you have for you can earn big profits.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
May 08, 2018, 05:28:30 AM
yes of course you will sell it in the future the concern is when? You can sell it as long as the price reach your desired amount, if you have nothing to buy with fiat it is better to hold it.
Activity: 146
May 08, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
I think this is a very good choice. At present, the market is picking up, but the currency price is still very low. Now that the investment has waited until the arrival of the bull market, I believe you can get a huge profit.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
Split your funds, alts also a good chance to earning profit. Sell them which are not profitable and then buy bitcoin before its too late. The price are now quite high.
Activity: 83
May 08, 2018, 05:22:09 AM
It all depends on what you are now, if you need money now, so, of course, in the currency of the encryption is likely to be very bad for you, because now the sales of your savings is not flowing.
Pages:
Jump to: