Pages:
Author

Topic: Do most of You Traders just use a Laptop for trading with??? ? - page 10. (Read 14403 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
How about just trading with............ Iphone or a smart phone device???  Yes/no??

I logged into Binance with my iPhone and iPad and it just does not fully work no matter what I do.
Yes,you can trade.Try to change of your browser into desktop version it might get work,but for doing trade regularly you need a big screen to apply all the indicators and analyze about the price movement on the market.I am always using my windows 10 HP laptop for entering into trades because smaller screen hurt our eyes when we see the numbers everywhere at very small size on our mobile devices.
Activity: 335
Merit: 15
Trading & Crypto
Yes, binance and Bitfinex had some limits on IOS. But IOS app are safer than android , so don't change your device!

I trade on XS Max (Forex on metatrader, and Binance, Polo, Bitfinex on their apps)

How about just trading with............ Iphone or a smart phone device???  Yes/no??

I logged into Binance with my iPhone and iPad and it just does not fully work no matter what I do.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Iphones give almost ZERO access to the full deal with binance. You can not see ANY THING
I mean i've put in an order with an IPHONE.... and lost money.  It was unable to do any indicators. It was allll garbled... real badly/
Unless you get the latest and greatest (and most expensive iphone) maybe that would work with Binance.>Huh?? Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
WHen you are going to completely use that system for crypto usage purpose then buying MAC is the best optionw where the security is high compared to windows system.But there is no need to buy new one for doing trading alone,you can do all these stuffs in the tablet itself.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
To get a laptop or a desktop depends on your setup. If you're good with one screen, then a laptop would probably do. But if you prefer multiple screens with multiple charts open simultaneously, then probably buy a decent desktop or a good laptop with good specs and good thermals.

Do you have a VPN or a personal Hotspot?
Unnecessary unless you're in a country whereas certain exchange sites are banned.

What Virus Protection do you use?  How about... Mac Afee?
Definitely not McAfee LOL. Malwarebytes + built in Windows defender is enough for me. or better, go with a Linux operating system.

Mac or a DELL?HuhCool Cool
This is heavily subjective. Some people prefer Windows, some prefer OSX. Choose what you prefer using.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
I tend to use computer when I do trading because I can fully see the chart but when I am out in our school I always bring my laptop so even Im not in the house I can still do trading. I do not use any kind of VPN. But, I think if you looking for better laptop for trading I suggest use MAC.
I am thinking to buy a new computer. Fun. Wondering what you guys use?

Any special computer or just any ol' machine will do?! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you have a VPN or a personal Hotspot?

What Virus Protection do you use?  How about... Mac Afee?

Mac or a DELL?Huh Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: