Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 8. (Read 5008 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
July 08, 2019, 02:39:00 PM
Mistakes show us the path to be a success. I also made many mistakes in this field. But every each time I learned a lesson from them. So we all can move forward learning things from our mistakes.
I support you, it is necessary not to bypass your mistakes, but to learn from them and learn from them in order to make it easier in the future
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
July 08, 2019, 02:27:28 PM
Even you try not commit mistakes you will still encounter it.
What we need to do is to avoid the same mistakes in the future.
We learn alot from our past and most of them are mistakes, yes that is where we do correction.
In cryptocurrency you can't avoid it but you can have it as your teacher and experience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
July 08, 2019, 01:42:33 PM
Everyone makes mistakes. It is important that we can minimize the negative consequences of mistakes. Expert user tips can help you avoid some mistakes.
I also want to add to your comment that in order to make fewer mistakes in the crypto market, you need to analyze projects, define an investment strategy and stick to it. & Communicate more with experienced people.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 08, 2019, 01:22:46 PM
Mistakes show us the path to be a success. I also made many mistakes in this field. But every each time I learned a lesson from them. So we all can move forward learning things from our mistakes.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
July 08, 2019, 12:04:31 PM
I agree with you, sometimes we win and sometimes we learn from failures. the important thing is to understand the mistakes for not
commit them more. every mistake made, every loss, and every success is part of one's experience. there is no victory without defeat
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 08, 2019, 10:50:29 AM
Expert user tips can help you avoid some mistakes.
I do not agree with you in this matter. A reverse effect is possible when people hope that the experience of experts will help them and stop analyzing and making their own conclusions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 08, 2019, 10:39:12 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

very interesting motivation. what you say is true, if you make a mistake but can't forget the mistake and don't try to improve it will never develop. mistakes that have been made need not be regretted, but make motivation and enthusiasm for the future so that they can be better and learn from those mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2019, 09:57:03 AM
Basically, I agree that mistakes are inevitable in this industry. But, not everyone can allow to make them. If you're putting your last money into trading, then you have can't afford on mistakes. And this is the source of the problem - no one should start trading without saving some financial security first

If we do all-in in the first place and we failed, then the first mistake we made can ruin everything which will be hard to make it as learning path. We should start with small amount and increase the amount gradually. Mistake is something that can not be avoided in every aspects in this world including in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
July 08, 2019, 09:30:24 AM
mistake is the teacher to improve us in the future,
we must remain patient and try not to make the same mistake again.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 08, 2019, 09:28:51 AM
Basically, I agree that mistakes are inevitable in this industry. But, not everyone can allow to make them. If you're putting your last money into trading, then you have can't afford on mistakes. And this is the source of the problem - no one should start trading without saving some financial security first
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 08, 2019, 09:20:01 AM
For me, it is a pleasure in the crypto world. However, if we continue to fear the decisions we make, I am sure success will be far from us. In addition to being optimistic, we must also be actively involved in the market, so we know price movements.
Activity: 559
July 08, 2019, 08:08:45 AM
Anybody scared of making mistakes especially in crypto space is likely not to excel. When I started off as a trader, I lost funds trying to daytrade.  I only started making real cool money from trading when I understood why I kept losing money, mastered what works best for me and became consistent with it. 
Activity: 476
July 08, 2019, 07:47:07 AM
Everyone makes mistakes. It is important that we can minimize the negative consequences of mistakes. Expert user tips can help you avoid some mistakes.
Activity: 658
July 08, 2019, 02:34:02 AM
Thats true, mistakes will be the best teacher for us and do better next time. I made mistakes because I was too rush to sell my coins, and it is still shadowing me till now. I am trying to move on and do better. 

I've also learned some lessons well on my past mistakes and correcting it by learning more needed skills while trading. Mistakes are already part of my past learning and trading experience and it is the reason why I'm able improve my skills. Just recognize and accept your mistakes and learn from it by correcting it. Humans can't avoid making mistakes but we are also gifted with ability to correct and learn from it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
July 08, 2019, 02:02:33 AM
In crypto maybe me and other people have felt a mistake or failure. And in this case it depends on how you react. I personally made a mistake in investing, bought altcoins and others in this crypto. Maybe because of my lack of experience something like that would happen. So with that incident I learned from mistakes and made it a lesson in the future so that the same thing would never happen again.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
July 07, 2019, 09:08:39 PM
When investing in cryptocurrencies, slip-ups cant be done twice... only one time and cant be fixed. So whatever you do, remember to invest just the measure of cash you can bear to free. It is truly basic during this bearish market, that individuals that free an excessive amount of cash chooses to comit suicide.. so plase stay away from these circumstances and think carefully when settling on any investment choice.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 07, 2019, 07:35:56 PM
Thats true, mistakes will be the best teacher for us and do better next time. I made mistakes because I was too rush to sell my coins, and it is still shadowing me till now. I am trying to move on and do better. 
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
July 07, 2019, 07:10:02 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Failure and surrender may only be weak people who stand in the end. now we can only try to do our best and maybe now try success by fighting the fear that exists
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
July 07, 2019, 07:09:52 PM
Mistakes will never limit you, rather it will help you to become better than what you  were.
Cryptocurrency is full of ups and sow. So if you because of that now decide you quit, then you might be no where again and those who stated, will have good stories to say later.
Activity: 531
July 07, 2019, 06:25:39 PM

Well, you could also learn on all of your mistakes. If you committed one then just try to prevent it from happening again. Be smart at all times then you'll achieve success in no time.
Pages:
Jump to: