Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 36. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 03:14:40 PM
I will always say that experience is the best teacher. As much as you will never live long enough to make all the mistakes yourself, the best lessons you learn are from your own mistakes. The cryptocurrency ecosystem is one very complicated place where you can loose your sanity if you do not thread carefully. However, you can never become accomplished in any capacity within this ecosystem if you are still scared of making mistakes.

The complexity of the cryptosphere is actually one of the things that make it really interesting and we've all got to embrace it to become better at what we do.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 02:53:16 PM
Yes, everyone is prone to mistake but the best once among human being are those that are able to correct their mistake. I believe mistake is the  step to grater archivement.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
February 26, 2019, 02:16:26 PM
Yes, I agree fear fetters our actions and forces to think so need someone. Our task is not to give in to fear and always think with your head. And understand that on mistakes we learn.
I agree , I think one must risk if you don't want to live like others , and I think we all make mistakes and make them not terrible important in the future again to prevent
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
February 25, 2019, 05:13:39 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Mistake is something not to be afraid of, it is something that has to be corrected.
If we never done any mistakes, then we would not know what is the best way to avoid that mistake in the future.
Dealing in cryptocurrency will requiring some experience from mistakes to get a decent earnings.
by doing mistake i am sure we will improve our skills faster than before.we will know in which part was our mistakes.moreover if we make journal to note our mistakes,i am sure it will very usefull.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 05:06:50 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Mistake is something not to be afraid of, it is something that has to be corrected.
If we never done any mistakes, then we would not know what is the best way to avoid that mistake in the future.
Dealing in cryptocurrency will requiring some experience from mistakes to get a decent earnings.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 24, 2019, 07:35:29 PM
Mistakes cannot be avoided bit can be minimized and that is by putting a lot of considerations into practice,we also garner alot of knowledge and experience from mistakes which helps us get better and more informed to avoid future mistakes.
Also we can mean from the mistakes other people have made previously and pattern ourselves to evade the mistakes they made
So mistakes can serve to be a helping hand to success sometimes
error is experience and with that experience we can better invest in the future and we can avoid mistakes that will occur again and of course will be investors who are more careful in making decisions
Activity: 462
February 24, 2019, 07:21:18 PM
Mistake making to me is nothing but a raw material to progress, and experience they say is the best teacher, the risen and falling of a toddler is what prepares him to be the best runner in life but however one must avoid falling into preventable mistakes
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 04:48:55 PM
I can say from my own experience that mistakes help a lot. They help to improve and develop. After all, when you make a mistake, the next time you will be more careful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
February 24, 2019, 03:53:24 PM
One misstep will make us increasingly perceptive and watchful, that botch is a disposition that commits frustration however with our errors, we will take the exercise. In settling on choices in crypto it regularly commits errors as a result of figurings and expectations that miss and this makes a misfortune, yet this experience will give us one simple way later. Attempting and gaining from slip-ups will discover another way that is progressively beneficial.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 03:45:30 PM
With cryptocurrency even a simple mistake will lead to a drastic loss. One needs to learn before getting into cryptocurrency, also while experimenting it needs to be done on a small scale which will let you get rid of loss even if something goes wrong.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
February 24, 2019, 03:41:50 PM
You have to learn from your mistakes, especially if you are engaged in trading on the exchanges. We all make mistakes, the main thing to learn from this experience to prevent them in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
February 24, 2019, 02:32:42 PM
Yes, I agree fear fetters our actions and forces to think so need someone. Our task is not to give in to fear and always think with your head. And understand that on mistakes we learn.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 02:29:06 PM
Oh, boy, how many mistakes I made in 2017 and 2018! It is normal for beginners and this is how we learn and grow. Now I am fully prepared to capitalize on the next big wave when it comes. Hopefully, it will come.

It is thanks to these mistakes that you are now who you are. Each mistake is like fixing a bug in your internal system, with the right approach you can fix most of the bugs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 24, 2019, 02:20:55 PM
We can try as much as possible to avoid mistake but we should not entertain the fear of making mistakes but that can actually lead us into making more mistakes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 02:17:49 PM
I am not afraid of making mistakes, you know. The reason is that I am totally believe in what I actually do and I follow that things I determined as a rule.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 24, 2019, 02:08:12 PM
Actually we always make mistke in crypto just like in trading buying some coins that we don't know if when gonna be increase the price but until the end it will gonna be a shitcoins and no value after all.
Its right that we should nit make mistake and no one is above mistake.
But we should also strive to avoid mistake with the best of our abilities.
There are lectures on how to select a good project
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 24, 2019, 12:25:05 PM
Oh, boy, how many mistakes I made in 2017 and 2018! It is normal for beginners and this is how we learn and grow. Now I am fully prepared to capitalize on the next big wave when it comes. Hopefully, it will come.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
February 24, 2019, 11:02:14 AM

Yeah, sometimes mistakes are necessary for us so we can learn what is not good.
When investing in some crypto project, we never know the bad project if we have never take a part on it.
Just don't afraid of mistakes, correct it and keep going forward to get a better experience.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 24, 2019, 01:52:14 AM
Unfortunately, this is a problem for many people. They give up at the first difficulty or error. And this is not correct. We need to move further to achieve the goal.  Embarrassed
before starting an investment we must know and understand all the risks and beliefs that make us not afraid and panic in bad conditions even though the best capital confidence is needed
If you have all the knowledge that you needed it will bring you much confidence, but it can't be the assurance that you won't make any mistakes, being part of life it's just the reminder that even we are already thinking that its completely perfect time can come and worst might happen, but if you can
move forward and comes up even stronger this mistake will lead you to more success in life.

Never to give up quickly, learned from each steps in life, be more confident after overcoming every wrong decisions that you have made.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 24, 2019, 01:38:32 AM

I love that one, stepping stone your mistake to achieve your goal. But What if, the mistake of other will be enough for us to achieve success? It might be better as we should be careful not to commit mistakes at the same time learn.
Pages:
Jump to: