Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 38. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 04:12:23 PM
Once I was very keenly experienced losses. But then I realized that the cryptocurrency market is very risky and every person makes mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 22, 2019, 03:03:33 PM
I agree with the title of this topic. In cryptocurrency fear only arises when market conditions are negative while if market conditions are positive then the fear is not there at all. So, why should we be afraid to make mistakes? Precisely when we make a mistake we have gained valuable experience to continue to struggle to survive in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 230
February 22, 2019, 03:01:25 PM
Of course, it is true but it is easy to say harder to act, yeah we are allowed to make mistakes but most of us are afraid of it, we are afraid of losing as like as we are afraid of drawning when we want to learn how to swim, but those with goals would over come that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 22, 2019, 02:58:26 PM
right because with no mistakes we do not know what we have done wrong, because with these errors will be a good thing someday for our success

actually, from that mistake we can learn to be better, because that mistake is our journey that can make us learn to be better. so as long as we travel, but we make a mistake then we don't regret it all.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 22, 2019, 02:57:45 PM
Yeah but you have to learn from other mistakes. Like when market was on moon and i had healthy profit to earn. Then i became greedy and loose everything.  Form theron its difficult to reach again to that level. So just be patient and when you achieve your total then sell your stock and move on. Second  always invest in top coin only.
all the problems and losses in this market exist because of the greed of people. you just have to set amount of money which is comfortable for you
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 22, 2019, 02:54:15 PM
Mistakes are the lessons which makes us stronger and confident.Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.
Someone has said that "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them"
We can groom ourselves only when we admit or we know that we have done mistakes.
Only thing is that we should move on and never regret regarding the mistakes which we have done.
At the moment , I should say that cryptocurrencies and markets are beginner's guide.
Lot more to come in future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
February 22, 2019, 02:46:10 PM
But then again even if one proactively invests or participate in new opportunities then there is always risk of loosing big amount just analyse whatt happened to investment in even good icos from last 12 to 14 months and you will know how it feels to see your investments in more than 90% loss. So i think we should take only calculated risks and only invest in high quality projects.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 11:11:56 AM
Yeah but you have to learn from other mistakes. Like when market was on moon and i had healthy profit to earn. Then i became greedy and loose everything.  Form theron its difficult to reach again to that level. So just be patient and when you achieve your total then sell your stock and move on. Second  always invest in top coin only.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
February 22, 2019, 11:09:33 AM
Mistakes are really necessary for you to succeed in the future. for instance, why does Jack Ma want to read about the mistakes of the giants before?
They want to read the failures of the previous ones to gain experience. and we also need to learn a lot and fail much to be successful in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 22, 2019, 10:51:23 AM
Don't be afraid of having or making a mistakes. though if you repeat the same mistake again then you are not learning from it.
Mistakes and faults are the best teacher we have we should learn alot and we can't avoid having it bad at the process.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
February 22, 2019, 10:49:11 AM
People always need mistakes to grow more and gain more experience. This is what I often tell my children. The failure created me today and I'm happy with it.
When I started trading in the crypto market in 2015, I had a lot of failures, always looking for FUD and FOMO. But now I have my own strategy and have a pretty big fortune.
the newbies should not fear failure. Try to play loudly from age 18-25. because at that time you had nothing to lose, you still have health to be rich in the future.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
February 22, 2019, 10:39:44 AM
right because with no mistakes we do not know what we have done wrong, because with these errors will be a good thing someday for our success
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 22, 2019, 10:27:30 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

We can learn many things by making mistakes. I do not afraid to face many mistakes because I know that I cna achieve more things by facing mistakes. I can improve myself through committing mistakes. I keep learning and I will apply to it for me to become successful investor.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 22, 2019, 10:25:28 AM
I certainly agree with you. I have also commited anlot of mistakes here in crypto world and we can't deny the fact that it is something that we could learn from. Mistakes teach us to do better. I have also losses but I consider it as a challenge for me to learn more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 10:17:54 AM
If you make a mistake, of course, you don't give up. As an investor or bounty hunter, of course, you often make mistakes. And after making a mistake you try again and the results will definitely be better. We must be strong in doing this work and if the market improves we will make a lot of profits.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 09:03:19 AM
This does not mean that you need to strive to make mistakes, and that means that you just do not fear to make them!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 22, 2019, 08:18:16 AM
Previously I also made a lot of mistakes that caused a large loss. From me I am not careful about phishing links until I lose my assets because I bought Altcoin and there was a panic sell. From my previous mistakes, of course I really learned how this crypto world works. And until now I continue to be careful about suspicious things.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
February 22, 2019, 07:40:05 AM
mistakes make us more careful, mistakes are indeed unpleasant things, but from that we can take lessons. In making decisions in crypto trading, we often make mistakes because of calculations and predictions. But don't give up we have to try and learn from the mistakes we made yesterday.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 07:11:04 AM
I completely agree, if nothing is done and the result will be zero. During my trial period in the crypt, I made a bunch of mistakes, ran into phishing, sold it earlier than necessary, kept the shitcoins until they devalued, yielded to emotions, but as time passed, I learned to avoid these mistakes, I began to find new ways to make money on the crypt and they turned a huge amount. So no mistakes in such a relatively new area, like a crypt, can not do, but you should not stop and be disappointed, everything is just beginning) Good luck to all!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2019, 06:53:03 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a lot of risk-taking, trying many times, and failing to come back.
Pages:
Jump to: