Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 5. (Read 5008 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
July 20, 2019, 03:21:05 PM
No one can escape mistakes,I made lots of mistakes and I'm not even scared of making them because that's the only way i can adjust,mistakes thought us how to get better
  Mistakes are part of life we can make mistakes in our life. But in case of business we will have to remain careful while doing business. It is good to be careful while investing and never sell it until price increases. Having patience will help you avoid mistakes and if you do mistake then learn from it to avoid future failers.
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
July 20, 2019, 01:45:59 PM
If those mistakes will let us learn our lessons then there's not a problem having mistakes. However if committing such errors from any negligence with cost of an expensive amount, I guess you should avoid disrupting any erroneous actions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future
July 20, 2019, 01:41:00 PM
If you don't make mistakes, you can't make anything. But we also should be careful enough not to cause a disaster. We should learn to manage risk properly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
July 20, 2019, 09:27:49 AM
Only the one who does nothing makes no mistakes. It is impossible to learn anything without knowing the bitterness of mistakes and defeats. Only our own experience can understand all the wisdom of working with cryptocurrency. Only if you lose something personally, you will understand how to avoid it in the future, and how to increase your capital.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
July 20, 2019, 09:22:00 AM
No one can escape mistakes,I made lots of mistakes and I'm not even scared of making them because that's the only way i can adjust,mistakes thought us how to get better
Activity: 445
July 20, 2019, 09:16:23 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Learn from your mistakes as they said.. Mistakes are the best Teacher that can lead us to a better one... As we take another journey of our lives we become stronger of facing all the trials that we can encounter throughout our journey.  ...it can be good or bad but it's the matter of accepting the risks and consequences of our actions..
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 20, 2019, 07:31:15 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

l do agree with your opinion. To be frank when you made mistake, don't worry about it. The greatest mistake a person can ever make is to be afraid of making one. The important you have not to say it happened because of her/him. You must absolutely find the mistake on yourself. Nobody is not perfect. Step by step during making mistake yo will learn.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 19, 2019, 07:29:45 PM
By making mistakes you are impoving yourself and getting experience. Without experience you will not change your life, that is true.
So listen, it is extremely important, always make DIFFERENT mistakes and don't repeat old mistakes, this is the key
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 19, 2019, 04:53:04 PM
Nobody is really perfect, but with mistakes, you could learn a lesson or more in life and even in our crypto Space,  just like some people would never try using an exchange, how then do u learn?  If you get it wrong, you would learn to do it better. Mistake is a necessity for improvement . Sometimes we also learn from people's mistake.
You correctly said that sometimes we learn from the mistakes of other people, but this happens very rarely.  And in most cases we learn from our mistakes.  This is already a fact of life and probably everyone will agree with me on this matter.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
July 19, 2019, 01:49:01 PM
Nobody is really perfect, but with mistakes, you could learn a lesson or more in life and even in our crypto Space,  just like some people would never try using an exchange, how then do u learn?  If you get it wrong, you would learn to do it better. Mistake is a necessity for improvement . Sometimes we also learn from people's mistake.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
July 19, 2019, 01:31:27 PM
Mistake is something we need to maintain a strategic distance from however much as could reasonably be expected, yet we likewise must be set up to acknowledge it if error have just happened. Also, with mix-ups, we can figure out how to settle on better choices. The cryptocurrency market which is unstable, botch is a typical thing that occurs.
Activity: 476
July 19, 2019, 01:00:17 PM
Not all the time we are making a good decision in life because we are human being. Somehow we made mistake because we don`t know yet well, like in trading and investing crypto, it is normal to have mistake because that is part of the risk when you are in crypto world, and it is also a good experience here in crypto, Learning from your mistakes is all important to that.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
July 19, 2019, 12:38:40 PM
Cryptocurrency errors are completely different formats. First of all, all mistakes, as in any other activity, are connected with a lack of experience, which is compensated by making mistakes. But it’s hard to learn from a mistake when you don’t know if your decision was wrong. Many failures are perceived by us as mistakes, but if our plan was a success, we would not consider this a mistake, even if it were a mistake.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 19, 2019, 12:21:09 PM
If you do not do anything, then you will not do a mistake and you can´t learn and also you can´t earn!
But if you do something and it falls, then you have a good expericen, if it succeed you earn. Nothing to lose, you see?  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 19, 2019, 12:16:16 PM
Absolutely true,mistakes or failure is just a challenge to us, on how we handle the situation. And also it is a lesson for us to learn more things.
Especially in cryptocurrency every person makes mistakes, as a beginner, and already an experienced person, there is nothing shameful about it
Activity: 517
July 19, 2019, 09:46:57 AM
therefore do not ever be afraid of mistakes because most successful people must have made a mistake but they are still enthusiastic to find mistakes that have been made because of that we know and can improve later
those who keep trying despite making mistakes and trying to learn to fix them. he will be successful. now we can see there are some new people in investment and fail to keep making a review of crypto, where they feel cheated, after he lost the trade he did. that's ridiculous
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
July 19, 2019, 09:38:13 AM
I became somewhat wiser because of the things I have learned from the mistakes I made in my trading and activities in crypto. For I while I was frustrated and disappointed with my action but overtime I have learned to move on and be wiser with my actions.

That exactly is mistakes are meant to be, it is a lesson that lead us to become wiser in every actions that we do, not unless you are making mistakes but becoming careless on whatever happens, we must took mistakes seriously as this will give us knowledge to overcome the past mistakes.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
July 19, 2019, 09:20:54 AM

I definitely agree and this is what exactly makes crypto fun. Something that I'm having fun into now is this new offering that is some sort of a gambling. The more tokens I buy from the STP, the more chances I can get the prize of getting a huge chunk of hot altcoins. They're already in an exchange so I can already sell them already. Whenever I invest on something, I always think of that money as a goner already. If it grew into something, then I'm thankful, if it didn't, just suck it up and learn from the experience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 19, 2019, 09:10:20 AM
I became somewhat wiser because of the things I have learned from the mistakes I made in my trading and activities in crypto. For I while I was frustrated and disappointed with my action but overtime I have learned to move on and be wiser with my actions.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
July 19, 2019, 08:52:02 AM
Very well said TS. I totally agree with you. Mistakes are just common when we do something. What is more important is that we learned from it. We should not commit same mistakes all the time. It means that we are not growing.

One good example is when we do trading or investing in Cryptocurrency. There are decisions and strategies that we need to master. So don't be afraid to commit mistakes. If we are, we will be afraid also to try something new especially when we are unfamiliar to it. The result: we will not achieve anything.
Pages:
Jump to: