Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 7. (Read 5008 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
July 10, 2019, 11:54:21 PM
yes, it is true don't be afraid of making mistakes in the crypto market no one can predict what will happen next even people who have experienced may go wrong if you are afraid of mistakes than I do think you will make big money.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
July 10, 2019, 08:06:08 PM
Yeah its true that we should not be afraid of making mistakes. In real life, the mistakes that we did are just lessons to be learned. Those mistakes are the beginning of changes. Those changes are the stepping stones for success.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2019, 02:36:36 AM
In my opinion, being a risk taker in life helps us to improve our future because after experiencing it you will learn something that you won't gain without any risk. If you are afraid of making mistakes like you are afraid of losing much, you won't earn any profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 09, 2019, 08:35:16 AM
Do not be afraid to commit mistakes but please do not commit mistakes without counting the cost. It is one thing to commit a mistake and get up, and quite another to commit one and will not be able to rise again. I have seen newbies totally discouraged to continue with trading in their first few days because they lost everything. That kind of mistake is never acceptable. Well, margin trading, that is.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
July 09, 2019, 08:31:28 AM
Never be afraid of making mistakes, we learn from them and through our mistakes we get experience to rule our world in the coming years in other not to repeat the same mistake.
I don't agree with you. We all have to pay our attention on our mistakes, learn from them to improve ourselves over time. However, to do this, we should not never all-in invest. By allocate our funds of investments into different parts and use those piecies to invest, we spread out risks and will have part of funds for later use in case we make wrong decisions. With all in investment, if we make one investment decision wrongly, we will lose all of our fund and won't have second chance to recover.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
July 09, 2019, 05:06:15 AM
for me, I think mistakes are part of learning and the big idea is to learn from your mistake and avoid making it again but if you don't learn from it them your big mistake is a big loss. In crypto, you will make a lot of mistakes because you are taking a lot of risks every now and then.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2019, 04:58:50 AM
Was investing in crypto my biggest mistake? Maybe. But it also was a good lesson life taught me.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 09, 2019, 04:30:37 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

I think we agree, because there is no such thing as success without any mistakes or failures, Because if we want to succeed we should be sure of that success and be brave in taking risks, Remember failure is a stepping stone to success
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
July 09, 2019, 04:00:17 AM
There is no way to you can avoid mistakes ,one way or the other you will fall for mistakes but one shouldn't be afraid of making mistakes because that's the only way you can learn so when you make mistakes just learn from it
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
July 09, 2019, 03:28:53 AM
To avoid mistakes you need to gain experience, to gain experience you need to make mistakes. Its a fact of life, and it good works in traiding. You will not have a success without mistakes and conclusions you got by doing this mistakes

I agree, with the mistakes we make, we find ways to get profits in the future. The crypto market is always moving dynamically and I think we will continue to learn to find ways to make profits
Activity: 59
July 09, 2019, 03:02:36 AM
Your mistakes are your lessons. So, every mistake is proper and also necessary. This is a part of our life. By making mistakes we learn, we gain knowledge and experience.
Activity: 378
July 08, 2019, 08:00:05 PM
Never be afraid of making mistakes, we learn from them and through our mistakes we get experience to rule our world in the coming years in other not to repeat the same mistake.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
July 08, 2019, 07:22:07 PM
Many a times mistakes happens when making investment decisions especially while investing in cryptocurrencies. However mistakes cannot be done twice and only one time and cant be fixed.

So whatever you do, remember to invest just the measure of cash you can stand to free. It is really basic during this bearish market, that individuals that free an excessive amount of cash. so it is important to stay away from these high risk imvestments and think carefully when settling on any investment choice
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 08, 2019, 06:56:17 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

very interesting motivation. what you say is true, if you make a mistake but can't forget the mistake and don't try to improve it will never develop. mistakes that have been made need not be regretted, but make motivation and enthusiasm for the future so that they can be better and learn from those mistakes.
Right, because sometime people trauma and not back again to trade after face some loss. And then they will think bad about bitcoin itself without learn something about their mistake. Something like this must educated to other people.
Activity: 693
July 08, 2019, 06:41:52 PM
Committing mistakes is just like collecting bricks to step on it to achieve your goal. These bricks represents the learnings from these mistakes because when we experience it again, we use the learnings to overcome it.

In cryptocurrency, there is a huge advantage when you have experience lots of mistakes but never gave up. In trading, bounty hunting and investing etc. Do not be afraid to try. Be careful and be wise.
Yes, we learn from our mistakes but what if every mistake we take cost a thousands of dollars? So we should have to be careful and may necessary to take a risk assessment and plan everything what only we can afford to gamble our assets.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
July 08, 2019, 06:23:37 PM
Committing mistakes is just like collecting bricks to step on it to achieve your goal. These bricks represents the learnings from these mistakes because when we experience it again, we use the learnings to overcome it.

In cryptocurrency, there is a huge advantage when you have experience lots of mistakes but never gave up. In trading, bounty hunting and investing etc. Do not be afraid to try. Be careful and be wise.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 08, 2019, 05:50:15 PM
mistakes help you to learn and to avoid future losses and so on. I am not afraid, I've made multiple mistakes in crypto, I lost money in pump and dump, was robbed due to private key leak, lost money in scam etc
Yes that's true, On our first time in crypto we have so many mistake that we make just like how to participating some bounties that we think it is worth but in the end it was a scam and also about trading we all know it comes of trading was to risky because we do not know the flow the price that we have. But those mistake we make in the past is our strength for now.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
July 08, 2019, 05:16:26 PM
To avoid mistakes you need to gain experience, to gain experience you need to make mistakes. Its a fact of life, and it good works in traiding. You will not have a success without mistakes and conclusions you got by doing this mistakes
Activity: 486
July 08, 2019, 03:46:00 PM
Everyone makes mistakes.  Nobody is perfect.  Making mistakes is normal.  Usually who makes no mistakes does nothing.
Activity: 2086
Chainjoes.com
July 08, 2019, 02:49:46 PM
Its always better to avoid mistakes but one should not afraid of failures that certainly cause some limitations even mistakes helps us to learn some good lessons. In crypto market things changes very quickly everything does not happen according to our thinking. Its not easy to understand the crypto market that's why we took risk in trading sometime we get successful and sometime we book loss So mistakes teach us to minimize the risk and get the maximum profit.
Pages:
Jump to: