Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it - page 16. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 03:29:21 AM
Yes, I completely agree with you. I thought that few people already believed in the bounty of the campaign and I am very glad that they still exist. Thank you for your optimism. The main thing is patience and wait for the bull market.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 18, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
Absolutely true many cheaters is having many accounts with one owner only,its spreading here in bitcoin forum,.
     And yes true again that usually projects are paid for a long tume period but it is okay ill wait and im sure that in time as they promise i can have tha reward i deserve.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
Am I very optimistic in making it with cryptocurrency no matter the lost I had in the past , I have try all to learn not just here to watch and think of making money but here to learn and I believe I have achieve that and waiting patiently to apply my knowledge in crypto soon which I believe will be a great thing that has Happen to me .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 01:26:02 AM
The current situation makes us unyielding, look at the future and believe in the project you are carrying out, then it will have good results, even if a little, but it will be meaningful if done with your own sweat and honest. Let's strive to create crypto to have a better price, giving up will not produce good, giving up is just a coward, trust crypto and gift campaigns will give good results for the future.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 01:21:34 AM
It is still too early to conclude and give up something, you do not have to give up when you still have the opportunity to grow. In the current market situation, it is difficult to mention do not give up, many people are disappointed by altcoin. But this is also a chance for buying at low prices. Patience is a necessity now. When prices recover we can make a profit from them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 01:15:11 AM
wow thank you for your encouragement really it helps everyone. I also believe in holding and see forward in crypto.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
November 18, 2018, 01:10:21 AM
Well that could work if they will take the time to read this or just reply with what the title says.

Look, ICOs are risky for investors and so is eith bounty hunters. Your payments will be taken from the accumulated money. If they fail that means you also failed advertising them to pull more investors.

Better get over it and just join another one with a better looking future.
Activity: 448
November 18, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
I believe in the saying, a winner never quits and a quitter never wins by Napoleon Hill. I think that this is the time to continue your trust and belief in btc and do not give up for what you had started since what had happened in the crypto market is not the end of everything for btc. I believe that in this current situation is just a volatility issue where it will be experience in the btc market oftentimes but somehow it may recover again. So, don't loose your hope with your btc investment for the right time will come soon and your patience will get paid off.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 01:05:58 AM
Thank you for the encouragement, in times like this we need to encourage one another to keep digging until we get to water,I believe that sooner than we expect,we will have the much awaited bull run.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 18, 2018, 12:05:36 AM
Think positively and continue to do your best so that you will find a good that you did not expect. Continue the steps to follow the rules of the prize campaign and be patient to collect coins that will later become numerous and very valuable.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 11:41:15 PM
If your wise no need to quit because nothing will happen in that so always think positive like fighting then meaning of that here in crypto is study this little by little becausde knowledge is the key here like you can avoid scam,you can less the chance to lose and more that good can happen to you another thing do investment that really affordable for you like me i start only in 0.001 btc then add and add when i can
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
Thank you for the words of encouragement ,really its been very hard to get paid doing bounties for months as a bounty hunter but it doesn't make sense giving up unless one have another source of income ,I started doing bounties this year and so far I earned nothing but I'm hoping I get paid just once so that I can have more courage to carry on ,I heard 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters ,in the future I hope we will see years like 2017
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 17, 2018, 11:45:36 PM
Yes I think it is really nice to stay and work as a bounty hunter,
The reward might be low right now but if you could find the right project and team then you are lucky enough to be earn a huge reward.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 17, 2018, 09:51:13 PM
Giving up being a bounty hunter to get a reward I think it's natural to happen because of the many scam projects that are made, if this continues then it's likely that investors will no longer come with a lot of money. If all of that happens then becoming a bounty hunter will only be a waste of time, because their project also cannot receive many investors making it difficult to improve their projects in a better direction.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 17, 2018, 09:39:31 PM
I agree that bounty is still relevant! You accumulate your tokens and in a year or two tokens can become very expensive!

This is an investment of your work in the future.

yes you are right,,
but, if your rewards tokens or coins is not a shit altcoins,, wich mean the dev from the project is active to develop the project regularly,,
if not your token will have no value in the future,,
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 17, 2018, 08:36:34 PM
Everything will be alright let's all just be patient. The market will recover and everything will be just fine. This situation is just normal, the year is not over yet and hopefully we could see some imporvements when a bullrun occurs.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 07:57:47 PM
This is an encouragement  message to those losing hope like me because it is almost years but until now I didn't  yet get my token so I am patiently waiting and thinking positive that before the year end they already distributed the token. I know there are so many ICO that scam but that is part of life and wishing that they distribute and listed the token on those some exchange. Thank you for the encouraging  words.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
Positively  don't give up specially for those people a lot of bitcoin in their wallet just stay calm and petience, the bearish market will end the right time, later in they can got good earnings.
Activity: 308
November 17, 2018, 07:48:46 PM
when at the beginning of November market became green and many tokens and coins had +10-25% I thought that it is the start of new Bullrun and I regret that made so few ICOs  Grin
Now I see that we are far aside from it and there are still plenty of time
Activity: 854
November 17, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.
This is my first time of seeing a quote like this and my opinion is this is part of what we need to succeed in the crypto space, most especially as bounty hunters. We sometimes feel discouraged and unable to do anything. We might seem to be left with no other option, than to quit, but that is not the solution.
Sometimes, it is just good to keep doing what we have been doing,because it will pay off one day.
Pages:
Jump to: