Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it - page 19. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 15, 2018, 06:27:53 PM
This is very motivational
Despite the terrible dip that has happensed lately
Leaving a lot in despair, one can take heart and remain strong

Crypto currency is volatile after all
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
This is just a good motivation for a time like this. Almost everyone needs this, because this is what we are presently passing through and we need good succour at this time.
This is most especially helpful to those who have not spent much time on bounty and are just coming in newly. This is not a time to quit, because winners never quit and quitters never win.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 15, 2018, 05:12:36 PM
Well i am going through such times as being described by you. No coin is giving me anything, i have been doing alot of bounties, above average then most of the bounty hunters but all my bounties are either scam, or their coin is not listed or they are not paying it yet and making me wait. And i actually thought of quitting but then i have nothing else to do. I don't have a job, and i am too lazy to find a job. So i am sticking to bounties again.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 05:11:09 PM
I don’t think at this stage someone need to give up on cryptocurrency or quite why because is to early and you have not achieved anything yet from cryptocurrency you need to just cool down and give it another trail if it will pay or not but for now it’s not a good suggestion for you.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 05:10:36 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. This has always been what has been spurring me on do I won't give up. However with the numerous projects coming on and the reduction in the market cap of cryptocurrencies, I'm yet to see how profitable it will be for bounty hunters in the future. The marketcap will be shared amongst the many cryptocurrencies, thereby reducing the value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
Pages:
Jump to: