Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 23. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 21, 2018, 10:45:38 PM
I thisnk OP is not right because the right now current situation of the market is the best choice for investing. Many people are panic at this situation but this is the right time to buy them when the price starts increasing we can able to increase the value.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:24:22 PM
Looks like best time to invest is now. All the selling is exhausted now and it should be bull run from next month. But you never know whats next in crypto space so better be cautious.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:20:11 PM
Thats maybe true, but i think it is good to start to invest now because bitcoin now is recovering, but also we dont know if this is the real start of its rising again. its still very risky to invest .  Its really hard to find the right timing to invest, the prices of bitcoin is very volatile. maybe your right in september is the best time to invest or maybe its the late time to invest as we dont know the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 07:12:02 PM
I think now is good for making an investment, the price is still at the bottom and you can check again by the end of this year (long term) investment.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 07:08:53 PM
It seems to me that the prices of many alternative coins are very attractive today. I already bought a few interesting coins, and I believe that I will soon make a profit from them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
June 21, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
The best idea i think is knowing where and how to invest. Thats the key strategy and you should also know when once you do your research well enough stay focused and maintain your investment put what you can afford and stay back and relax. sometimes the worst time is the best time
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 06:46:52 PM
No one can really predict with certainty what the market will do short term - you may be right to wait until September, on the other hand, if we have a steady rise to 500bn cap over the next 3 months then you would have been wrong to wait.

Just gotta see really i suppose.
Activity: 179
June 21, 2018, 06:40:49 PM
Some opportunity seekers takes this opportunity to buy and invest more coins because the price is low. Investors are always looking at the right timing to buy low price coins cause in the future they can sell it in higher price. As of now the market is still gaining strength to bounce back again. Hoping it will fully recovered in the next weeks or months.
Activity: 35
June 21, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
anytime is a good time to invest as long as you pick the right coins

if you dont know what the right coin is do some research, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- what are other people saying about this coin?
- what patterns do i notice in the coins charts and statistics?
- what does the coins future hold?
- is there anything the coin is doing that will make the price rise of fall?
- what do i think about this coin? does it seem like a good investment in my own opinion?
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
June 21, 2018, 05:45:55 PM
I think your advices are only good for newbies or investors with less experience cause for professional investors, they still can earn so much money by investin in ICO projects or daily trading although it's terrible time for cryptocurrency and whole crypto market is being painted in red Smiley.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
June 21, 2018, 05:41:17 PM
Why not good to invest now when price is drops this is good these days to purchase tokens. Purchase some tokens which cater profit. I agree when you mentions do still a research when investing.
The topic title is really confusing and brow arching at the same time. Investing is a really good option now so I do wonder why should we not invest now, with the current market prices profit after recovery is truly assured. We just have to choose from so many coins available in the market but my number one choices will be bitcoin and ethereum. When it comes to altcoin, there are so many which makes it very hard but the altcoins that many people thinks that are good for investing includes litecoin and bitcoin lite.

And yes researching before investing is just right and appropriate especially if you have doubts about the coins you want to invest. It will be such a big help if you can narrow down the list yourself of the coins worth investing for but of course it is not going to be easy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 03:19:04 PM
I bought some interesting coins, and I hope that it will bring me a profit. But I'm not ready to invest big today, because the market is very unstable.
if you used to buy coins, then today is the best chance for investment at cheap prices, rather than you bought them earlier. While many users predict an even bigger market drop, compared to the current situation.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 21, 2018, 02:47:57 PM
I bought some interesting coins, and I hope that it will bring me a profit. But I'm not ready to invest big today, because the market is very unstable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
I think that buying something now may be really profitable because nearly every project now is below ICO price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 21, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
Nobody knows if this is the bottom.

So yes, maybe waiting is the best plan. But nobody knows. Maybe
now is the best time to accumulate.

Might as well just flip a coin...
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
June 21, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
I'm not investing now. It seems to me that the market will go down and coins will become cheaper. Soon it will be possible to buy coins even cheaper. Buying coins today will lead you to losses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
June 21, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
I personally feel that now is not a bad time to invest although couple of weeks ago was a golden chance. still the bull run for the year end will come I believe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 21, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
Why do not invest now, because this is the right time to invest. Now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are very low. Dont want to wait just buy the bitcoin and altcoin now and hold it for long time. Once the price will starts to increase you can sell and gain more profit. So normally people doing this only when price low buy when price high sell this is the market stratagies.

I have the same opinion with you, because I think also that the whole market is dipped enough. The altcoins and Bitcoin is on low price what means that it is time to invest. It is not alt season yet and I think that on long term we will see that the altcoins will hit a good price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 21, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
Why do not invest now, because this is the right time to invest. Now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are very low. Dont want to wait just buy the bitcoin and altcoin now and hold it for long time. Once the price will starts to increase you can sell and gain more profit. So normally people doing this only when price low buy when price high sell this is the market stratagies.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
is not it a good time to buy when the price of coins is almost all down and we sell when the price actually goes up in the next few months because there is a lot of news that the year-end prices will get better
Pages:
Jump to: