Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 21. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 27, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
I will buy in a few months when this wash out finishes
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 27, 2018, 04:57:05 PM
I see big flaw in this topic, lets say no one invest and everyone wait what do you think how will market recover?
This market needs investors and money to move.
Everyone is waiting whales to start pumping coins but I think whales have exit this industry long time ago.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 27, 2018, 04:47:18 PM
I also do not invest in alternative coins now. It seems to me that the market will go lower and we will have a very good opportunity to buy coins at a low price.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
June 27, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

I am pretty sure that this is the perfect time to buy altcoins as i think that the prices will be higher in September

I cant agree with you. People who invest today can lose up to 50% of their capital in a few days because the market continues to fall. The market has not yet reached the bottom, which means that it is not yet time to invest. Yet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:45:30 AM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks
I think it's now the best time to buy with the current market price which already lower than the normal price. Waiting until September is too long and maybe the bull run had been started that time. Buy and hold the market will bounce back soon.
Activity: 78
June 25, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

Thanks

I am pretty sure that this is the perfect time to buy altcoins as i think that the prices will be higher in September
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
June 24, 2018, 03:05:56 AM
Firstly , why wait for september if we want investing for long term ? ( long term = 4-5 years from now ). second, i suggest you to start buying from now but dont all in and dont use your daily expense money. Use the money you can afford to lose or you pension fund. Buying it gradually from now untill 2020 then you can see the result. Coin you need to buy : bitcoin, ethereum, neo, monero, eos.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
June 24, 2018, 02:27:00 AM
No one argues you can still wait another week, but it seems to me that now is a good price for beginners and posting in new coins. We have not seen such prices for almost a year, it's like a new breath to explode again and show all the power.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
In my opinion, now is a good time to invest. Sure the market might drop some more, but long term, this price will look good. As for ICO, I'm staying away from them for the time being and only investing in projects with working products. I feel it's a safer invest for me at this time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 04:07:39 PM
No offense but I'd rather take advantage of the low valued coins right now than to wait for the month of september without even an assurance that it will happen.
I think that much can change in this period. Your coins may increase in value and fall even lower. I prefer a deep calm and do not perform any operations.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
June 23, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
No offense but I'd rather take advantage of the low valued coins right now than to wait for the month of september without even an assurance that it will happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
Too add to my last comment, if you're not sure about TUSD, maybe just cash out to actual fiat instead? That may not be the most popular line in crypto but that you can keep some ammo behind in a safe way to invest once you feel things are better and sentiment is back up. Difficult to tell exactly when that will be. Maybe September, maybe not. Maybe next year, maybe not. If we knew, we'd all be whales.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
Yes, generally agree with most of those points. Think we'll have to wait much beyond September - maybe early 2019 even. TUSD seems interesting but I've do some some research into that just so that it doesn't become another Tether in the future.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
recently , the bear market has troubled us . but we can buy some cheap coins . for example , neo . the current price is only 34 dollars . i think it is a good buying opportunity .
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
Yes, we have to wait because the price is tempting us a lot but we don't know when this bearish will conclude. So it is the right option to enter into the market but the prices are very low in the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 23, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
I agree with that. The market seems like getting in bottom and the price of btc will go to $5000 again in the next two weeks or maybe a month. But I will not agree about not buying on ico today by choosing the best ico. Ethereum is in the bottom too, so the number of tokens per eth will be more cheap. So I think in the 1st of July, some of best ico will open their token sale and all the investors will take the chance to buy more cheap coins from ico.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 11:54:31 AM
I agree, the prices are tempting but it is very hard to make any profit now. Because of these whales and other pro investors it is very hard to predict this market, that is also why in my view Technical Analysis can’t work, you cannot predict when a whale will dump a significant amount let alone which coin. All you can do is study what goes on behind the scenes and try connecting the dots. It is also very hard to trade unless you know exactly what you do, tight stop losses and so on. All this affects you only if you think short ot mid term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
your point on ICO's maybe correct but for me for the existing coins, i believe this is a very good time to buy. All of them are in a very low price if you can manage to secure more of them in a very low price what you can do is to hold and secure a big volume of quantity of potential coins. You must consider the time span if you will be waiting till september. For me it's not a big deal to endure paper losses that succeeding month as long as you can wait when the prices are on up trend.
Activity: 252
June 23, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

I really don't understand the logic behind your advice. I think this is the right time to invest, now that the market is down. Do all the buying now and then wait patiently for the market to make a comeback and then you have it all to yourself. The downward spiral at the moment can cause anxiety but the cryptocurrency world has so much prospects and can't be dismissed with a wave of the hand.

Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 23, 2018, 11:15:42 AM
I told everyone , not to invest.  there is a reason. now proving it. you can see the red blood market. wait more.
Pages:
Jump to: