Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 19. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 02:10:06 PM
I fully support the author. Earlier September it is not necessary to wait, that the market will be developed. In ISO, investing is now too risky. It is better to wait

Now, it is very difficult to foresee if the cryptocurrency goes down again. It seems to me that the market reached its bottom already. BTC lost more than 57% since November. I would better choose to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 01:58:38 AM
why if investing now is banned and having to wait is not the right time to invest before bitcoin and altcoin prices go up as bits and price of bitcoin and altcoin will return so you forbid not to invest now, but what I see altcoin and bitcoin prices in the market is back up and green

Maybe manipulation by Tether!
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 29, 2018, 10:45:15 PM
why if investing now is banned and having to wait is not the right time to invest before bitcoin and altcoin prices go up as bits and price of bitcoin and altcoin will return so you forbid not to invest now, but what I see altcoin and bitcoin prices in the market is back up and green

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:28:12 PM
I agree with you about waiting till September and then enter to purchasing tokens. Market is unstable at the moment.
Activity: 189
June 29, 2018, 07:10:00 PM
Everything might drop a little bit more before the end of this quarter, waiting a few more weeks might be profitable for all of us at the moment
Activity: 191
June 29, 2018, 06:43:39 PM
Now is the best time to invest in them, maybe in the future, prices will explode and I always hope that. I firmly believe that prices will rise as late as 2017
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 06:32:19 PM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

In my opinion, it is almost impossible to predict the month which the coin prices will rise again in exactly. In my opinion, the best choice would be just following this falling and try to choose the perfect time to make buying.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:11:59 PM
I think that now is a great time to invest in good coins. Now the price is quite low and even if it falls even lower, after a while it will definitely go up. It's unreasonable to wait for September. September is not yet fast.
Firstly: during this time, you can buy and sell several times to earn something.
Secondly: you can not give a guarantee that in September the price will really be even lower. So you can wait many months, and the price never goes lower. And even if your assumption becomes reality, it's just a coincidence. So, as no one really can know what awaits us in September.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
June 29, 2018, 12:00:33 PM
It's difficult to decide because cryptocurrency always give surprise, AFAIK.
Even experience trader can't predict it right but if you ask on stock trader expert, they can give you some insight and sometimes it's really happen !

If you want profit , dare to take the risk !
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 29, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
I hold a contrary opinion, September may signal in a fully bulls run,you do not want to buy when every one is buying. The prices are lowest now, so it is better now than then. I don't  see a further deep personally
The prices are very low right now but some people are still waiting to see prices below the current levels, personally if I had some money to invest I will not have any doubts and I will invest right now, those that are waiting for lower prices are taking a huge gamble, it may pay off an they will get to buy at the bottom but there is the chance it may not and if it does not then it may be possible they will have to buy once the price has recovered a little.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
June 29, 2018, 11:03:31 AM
No this is the right time to invest, buy at low value and sell at high price. This is common with investors. The price of all altcoins including bitcoin is so low, it i would suggest you to invest now. utilyze this situation. The correction will soon expected to get over. Then obviously the growth will be on track. So just hope for the profits. Invest as much as you can now splitting into few many coins.
Activity: 67
June 28, 2018, 03:38:57 PM
While you wait until September, the price will already fly high upward. You can buy now, but you need to do it reasonably and in parts.
Activity: 75
June 28, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
Now maybe a better time to invest in crypto than September
Activity: 249
June 28, 2018, 03:33:29 PM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I'm not sure that I understand that thing about "don't invest right now" If you believe that in september crypto will go up why people can't buy crypto now ? I agree about Ziliqa but  Quarkchain? Really? You believe to that team after their "pump strategy" ?
Maybe ICO this is not a best choice for now, but for newbie it's useful to know how it goes. Because when price will go up people will invest to any ICO and for scam ICO for sure.
Activity: 504
June 28, 2018, 06:54:16 AM
I fully support the author. Earlier September it is not necessary to wait, that the market will be developed. In ISO, investing is now too risky. It is better to wait
Activity: 532
June 28, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
With the current downturn, I think the participation in the Bounty and Airdrop is more reasonable. We do not lose venture capital but only advertise their products to the public. Once they have sold the ICO, you will receive a token worthy of your efforts.
Activity: 164
June 28, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
the best idea is to invest a certain amount every month so you buy the highs AND the lows. should give you nice profit over the next years.
Activity: 76
June 28, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
investors investing for now is difficult to recover in the short term, so you should not hurry, you have to wait for the market to recover.
the best technique to play the market now is using margin trade,
just take up and down with fiat then you will just gain profit, your money value are kept  Grin
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
June 28, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
Now is the best time to invest, do not hesitate to miss the opportunity, the price of coins are at the bottom, so investment decisions are needed now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
At the moment, you can buy a piece of coins and leave 30% of the fiat money. Now very cheap prices, and in September we do not know what will happen!
Pages:
Jump to: