Pages:
Author

Topic: DO NOT ORDER FROM MINERSOURCE!!! - page 3. (Read 13266 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
October 06, 2014, 10:03:56 AM
No, it seems not (at least in regards with them hooking up with Bitmain)

In every other way they're a scam company ready to take your money and give you nothing but headaches and lies in return
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
October 06, 2014, 07:36:04 AM
Any of this accusations true?
October 04, 2014, 10:26:17 AM
Yep, you're right!

Thank fuck, don't want these scum bags involved with Bitmain
Activity: 261
Merit: 257
October 04, 2014, 08:42:49 AM
They've now shacked up with Bitmain by the looks of it, check the RMA address with the new "BitmainWarranty" account

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9072036

These are different box numbers at a UPS store but they are not affiliated.

Bitmain:
Bitmain Warranty
3700 Quebec Street #100239
Denver, Colorado 80207
USA

MinerSource:
Miner Hosting LLC
3700 Quebec St Unit 100
PMB:229
Denver, Colorado 80207

Bitmain has box 239 while MinerSource has box 229, looks to just be a coincidence that the box numbers ended up so close. You can call 844-BIT-MAIN to confirm.

Reference:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9073112
October 03, 2014, 07:33:55 PM
They've now shacked up with Bitmain by the looks of it, check the RMA address with the new "BitmainWarranty" account

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9072036
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
September 29, 2014, 10:09:38 AM
Well I believe they are banking on the fact that people's orders are small enough that it won't be worth their time suing. Please contact me if you're considering the option of suing Minersource, thank you.

I would not mind getting involved in any legal capacity.  I like others have emailed numerous times, posted on the Facebook pages asking for updates and have been ignored and I now even filed a complaint withe the BBB to no avail.  I have asked for a full refund numerous times only to be denied as they mentioned this was a pre-order. 

People can also e-mail the FTC lawyers on that BFL case.  Their e-mails are on the filing, which is up on Coindesk.  Just like any other situation, if they hear it enough, they'll do something.  Go directly to the people that brought BFL to heel.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
September 26, 2014, 11:36:55 PM
i wanted to do their review - they didnt reply. thats always red flag to me
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 26, 2014, 11:26:08 PM
Well I believe they are banking on the fact that people's orders are small enough that it won't be worth their time suing. Please contact me if you're considering the option of suing Minersource, thank you.

I would not mind getting involved in any legal capacity.  I like others have emailed numerous times, posted on the Facebook pages asking for updates and have been ignored and I now even filed a complaint withe the BBB to no avail.  I have asked for a full refund numerous times only to be denied as they mentioned this was a pre-order. 
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
September 25, 2014, 11:40:48 AM
People should be aware of a couple of things

1.  You can file suit in your own state in most cases.  

2.  Even if you've taken delivery of these, if you can document that you have asked for a refund before it shipped to you, you are still eligible to file a claim.

I've got no beef with Minersource, but I hate the fact that these people in general are ignoring the law and jamming this junk on customers.  

I would not be at all surprised if the FTC gives these people a call.  They are in the US and therefore a much easier target than BA and they have been, according to reports I've seen here, shipping to people against their wishes.  

There's no way the FTC does not realize that BFL was not the only bad actor in this space.  Just look at the list of lawyers and justice department people on that BFL filing.  They were using serious assets to build a case against BFL that will be just as applicable to these other companies.  Those people are not stupid and I doubt very much that BFL is the end of this purging of these sorts of businesses that have been flying below the radar to this point.  Why not leverage those spent resources to get the rest of them while they're at it.

Wild West is over mining companies.  

Lock up your daughter, lock up your wife, lock up your back door and run for your life.....
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
September 24, 2014, 02:11:53 PM
Activity: 50
September 22, 2014, 04:14:36 PM
I just received in the mail the Prospero X-1 that I requested a refund on several times over the last several months. It showed up and I said to myself, "Son of a bitch, it's here. I may as well cut my loses and use it." So I took it inside and plugged it in. After plugging it in and setting it to the right pool/worker I noticed it was running very hot. I examined the outside of the box and noticed that the fan was not spinning. I figured, maybe it was being obstructed by something, so I disconnected it and used a paper clip to manually give the fan a little push. It spun around fine, so I figured it must be a fluke and that I should try it again. So I plugged it back in and was immediately greeted by a loud pop and a shower of sparks. I'm repackaging the device now and taking it back to UPS to refuse delivery and have it shipped back to minersource. You now owe me a full refund plus the cost of shipping it back to you. Just be thankful I'm not trying to sue you for personal endangerment.
September 21, 2014, 09:19:33 PM
The only address I've ever found is
3700 Quebec St Unit 100
PMB:229
Denver, Colorado 80207
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 21, 2014, 04:25:12 PM
Anybody have Matt's warehouse address? I have a relative in Denver that could easily stop by there to see what's up. Post here, or PM me.
September 21, 2014, 03:27:27 PM
Quick update: As of today, it appears that Bobsag has deleted my user account on Minersource.net. I am no longer able to log in to see my undelivered order. The live chat person ignores me and disconnects. I'm almost ready to buy a plane ticket to Denver....

MS sent me an email saying that my account was suspended for suspicious activity (repeatedly requesting a refund?). My account is reactivated now and I can once again see my unfulfilled orders. They still ignore me in support chat though.
September 21, 2014, 12:39:02 PM
I'm recommending that everyone that's as pissed as I am follow these steps:
Step 1: go to https://www.facebook.com/minersource
Step 2: click the three dots next to share and select report page
Step 3: Check the scam box for your reason for reporting
Step 4: end profit of scam
September 21, 2014, 12:32:36 PM
Quick update: As of today, it appears that Bobsag has deleted my user account on Minersource.net. I am no longer able to log in to see my undelivered order. The live chat person ignores me and disconnects. I'm almost ready to buy a plane ticket to Denver....
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Inspired
September 20, 2014, 07:58:28 AM
I ordered 9 garden miners from this company.
I usually order mine directly from the Manufacturer, Order on Sunday, in hand by Friday.

I figured for a few extra dollars I could get equipment in hand a little quicker if I ordered from a company in the US.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 - Order was placed
Wed Aug 27, 2014 - Order was delivered
They offered me a fucking coupon on my next order.
(Like I would ever buy from a company like this ever again)

On Wed Aug 20, 2014 - Requested the order be canceled and refunded
7:30 AM - "If this order has shipped, please provide proof of tracking. If it has not shipped, please cancel the order, I'll purchase elsewhere.
I'm checking the tracking numbers that were sent, they are showing no more than a label was created."

September 19, 2014, 10:30:32 PM
Hopefully with the FTC raid on BFL, they go after these dickheads next
September 19, 2014, 03:15:46 PM
OP here,
This minersource shit was causing me too much stress so i decided to take a step back for a bit and watch how things played out. Well.....things have played out poorly. Still no miner, still no refund, minersource ignored the complaints I made through the BBB and bobsag has taken to deleting any posts I make in his threads. Aside from flying to Colorado and pissing on their front door I don't know what else I can do to get their attention.

edit: Also, I filed a complaint with the FTC.
September 19, 2014, 06:48:34 AM
Errrmm.... what the fuck is going on here? So does Matt Carson no longer have anything to do with MinerSource?
Pages:
Jump to: