Pages:
Author

Topic: DO NOT ORDER FROM MINERSOURCE!!! - page 5. (Read 13266 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 22, 2014, 02:12:55 PM
I don't doubt DocNougat, but I thought I would add that I have personally had positive experiences with Minersource.net. They actually respond to support, and as long as you are courteous, I have found they will go a long way to help you out. The Black Arrow situation is very unfortunate for everyone involved, but I have received hardware from them before, and would feel comfortable and willing to purchase from them again. That said, I'm not sure I'd be willing to pre-order ANY miner from anywhere after BFL and Black Arrow.

Edit: I'm not affiliated with minersource in any way. There's just two sides to every coin, so I thought I'd provide a positive experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Relax!
July 22, 2014, 02:05:17 PM
Wow! Another company going belly-up! Sometimes it seems there's not a single honest company left to buy mining gear from, man!
Do you think it's Minersource's fault or couldn't they have anticipated the problems and bleeding-out from black arrow? How much money did you guys put into preorders?
Activity: 50
July 22, 2014, 01:57:35 PM
In my last email to minersource I gave them a deadline (of tomorrow) to give me either a refund, store credit, or tracking information for a package heading to me. Should they fail at this very flexible request, a friend of mine in Denver who recently passed the BAR exam in Colorado has agreed to help me file a claim. I have personally spoken with the DA's office and they told me they had several other complaints logged against minersource already.

The phone number that was removed from there site is 1-844-646-3777, if you call it you will see that it is no longer in service.

As for the others seeking legal restitution, I believe there is another thread they started somewhere for a class action
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
July 22, 2014, 01:45:12 PM
We all know Black Arrow screwed a lot of people.
We all know minersource was damaged by Black Arrow.

The rest of your info  show some proof.  Did you file a claim? 

If so what is the court you filed in?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
July 22, 2014, 01:33:11 PM
Minersource is going the way of MtGox and folding under their own weight. Minersource was robbed by a Chinese company named Black Arrow, who promised mining machines to american customers through Minersource on a preorder basis. Americans preordered and Black Arrow under-delivered 5 months past due. In trying to obtain a refund for myself, I was informed that Minersource had sent absolutely every last bit of their money to China in exchange for miners we will likely never receive. Now, myself and a few hundred others are in the process of seeking legal action against Minersource for violating Federal Mail order fraud laws. They can't pay refunds because they sent all the money to China and they're going to have a hard time paying for a defense attorney. As of this week, the financial situation at Minersource has turned absolutely dire, they have run out of money and had to disconnect their phones. Which I'm guessing also means that they had to fire that little sex-kitten the woman that answered the phones for them.

So let this be a lesson to anyone trying to buy hardware from them in the near future. If it's not on-hand and shipping immediately, don't bother, because this company won't be around long enough to fill many more orders.
Activity: 50
July 22, 2014, 12:59:08 PM
Minersource is going the way of MtGox and folding under their own weight. Minersource was robbed by a Chinese company named Black Arrow, who promised mining machines to american customers through Minersource on a preorder basis. Americans preordered and Black Arrow under-delivered 5 months past due. In trying to obtain a refund for myself, I was informed that Minersource had sent absolutely every last bit of their money to China in exchange for miners we will likely never receive. Now, myself and a few hundred others are in the process of seeking legal action against Minersource for violating Federal Mail order fraud laws. They can't pay refunds because they sent all the money to China and they're going to have a hard time paying for a defense attorney. As of this week, the financial situation at Minersource has turned absolutely dire, they have run out of money and had to disconnect their phones. Which I'm guessing also means that they had to fire the woman that answered the phones for them.

So let this be a lesson to anyone trying to buy hardware from them in the near future. If it's not on-hand and shipping immediately, don't bother, because this company won't be around long enough to fill many more orders.
Pages:
Jump to: