Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic. Everything will get better - page 4. (Read 5392 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 21, 2022, 02:25:06 PM
how can you not panic if Bitcoin prices continue to experience dumps, I'm sure all traders will panic too,
because panic selling is still very good for traders to stay away from losing too much, yes this concept is the same as stop losing,
it's just panic selling isn't it according to technical but according to feeling
Panic sell will not give you any results instead of loss. People in 2017 was feeling same like today traders and holders feeling. those panic sellers regreted so much in 2021 so we should not be like this. Man like Saylors is increasing m their portfolio balance while we sell its make no sense.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 21, 2022, 01:26:51 PM
how can you not panic if Bitcoin prices continue to experience dumps, I'm sure all traders will panic too,
because panic selling is still very good for traders to stay away from losing too much, yes this concept is the same as stop losing,
it's just panic selling isn't it according to technical but according to feeling
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
September 21, 2022, 12:04:55 PM
I would like to say as in a movie 3 idiots the hero says All is Well buddy thats is giving me the same vide same taste as now I'm pretty motivated June was really a crisis time a major panic fear but now in September things are not good but different as now we are use to it 😉 so enjoy the bear attack hahaha 🤣 I'm sure many of us are enjoying it .
Hi Hamza2424, thank you for reminding me of the movie 3 idiots which is full of positive values.

Investors who already understand the situation regarding the rise and fall of Bitcoin prices in the market can be said to have the same knowledge as Rancho who plays the main character in the movie 3 idiots. They remain relaxed enjoying each process by taking advantage of the situation, but the goal is achieved.

In contrast to other investors who experience panic when the direction to be achieved begins to look far away. Like Chatur in the film who wants to look smart even though the results he gets make him embarrassed in front of the public.

Do not panic. Everything will get better (all izz well)  🤣
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1028
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 20, 2022, 05:01:36 PM
I would like to say as in a movie 3 idiots the hero says All is Well buddy thats is giving me the same vide same taste as now I'm pretty motivated June was really a crisis time a major panic fear but now in September things are not good but different as now we are use to it 😉 so enjoy the bear attack hahaha 🤣 I'm sure many of us are enjoying it .
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
September 20, 2022, 08:36:07 AM
As of this time, I don’t really mind about the fluctuating price right now despite that I am doing DCA with Bitcoin. If we have overcome the bear market many times back then, how much more this time? For sure, we are in a much better position than we were years ago.

Of course, the hype is over for now. Ethereum merge is now behind us. What we are anticipating is the next halving period which will take place in 2024. I know that it’s still a long way to go, but I’m really bullish on that as I am thinking long term about Bitcoin. If my extra money is at least doubled or tripled every month, I’ll be adding ETH to my DCA plans.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
September 16, 2022, 07:18:28 PM
The more you get into panic, more will be the loss. With cryptocurrency the user need good patience and the ability to hold long term. There'll be immediate market changes on the upward as well as downward direction. By the time some decision out of emotion will cause massive loss. By the time it is good to hold than worrying about the decline in the value of cryptocurrency while holding.
Sometimes panic is easy to affect the performance of our brain. so that our minds and analyzes become dull. and it is like you said that it is patience that must be applied when panic comes. although holding back is something difficult. but at least we have to be patient until our minds become clear again to make decisions that will be taken. because if we make decisions when panicking. then the decisions we take can be wrong or wrong decisions. because it is not based on careful consideration of the results of the analysis of a clear and calm mind.
the formula of getting into trouble is the same - when you panic you lose all control on yourself.
Something what are done cannot be undone. That is for sure. So better accept the will of the God - live in the present moment and enjoy all the gift mother nature has blessed us with.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
September 20, 2022, 05:22:43 AM
In every reduction or dip people must panic because some used big money to buy it while others need money to pay bills and spend but if bitcoin price is down it affects their plans.  Being patient is one of the key elements of success of life. Buying bitcoin in the dip and holding it in the dip is one of the best thing one would do but that is only meant for thick skin users because it is not everyone has that mindset to do it at that time. You know, many people panic because their faith is not strong as some others. Bitcoin is not something one just starts today thinking of making profit the next day. Although it is possible but you have to remove your mind from it bitcoin is a long Investment platform. Like this dip started since April 2022 and it still on the dip so if the user is not a strong believer of bitcoin, he will be start panicking.
Activity: 162
Merit: 84
September 20, 2022, 03:01:06 AM
1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.
The uncertain market makes people experience panic. Let alone others, I'm also panicked about the current market conditions, which have not been able to stand up at the $25K point because they have surprisingly dropped back to below $20K.

Patience and hold for the long term is the solution in valuing Bitcoin in the future. It seems that the two steps you mentioned are not suitable for altcoins because the market has too many junk coins popping up all the time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 938
September 19, 2022, 07:06:01 PM
If you simply focus on the amount of BTC you have, you'll just see a new ATH every time you buy or earn more.

If the price is down, that basically means it's on sale. You get more BTC per unit of fiat. Great opportunity.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
September 16, 2022, 03:46:41 AM
The more you get into panic, more will be the loss. With cryptocurrency the user need good patience and the ability to hold long term. There'll be immediate market changes on the upward as well as downward direction. By the time some decision out of emotion will cause massive loss. By the time it is good to hold than worrying about the decline in the value of cryptocurrency while holding.
This goes back to where our ability to manage our finances is. I can say that some of the panicked people are the ones who invest with money that shouldn't be used by it. Because when someone invests using money that is specifically for investment they will be able to control this panic. One of the reasons why people panic is because they lack money for necessities.
I am not sure - how people react when they are in panic.
My hand and feet turn cold and my heart races and it become difficult to concentrate - Now I have noticed that panic has a bad effect on me - and I have to be easy in making decision.
So it is right panic does not bring in any good. So better relax!
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
September 19, 2022, 06:59:19 PM
There is no need to keep advising people to hold, i have seen this advice so much in the last weeks since bitcoin started plunging, if they do not believe in bitcoin or that this kind of plunge has happened before and that it will return back up, then let them sell to stronger hands that are ready to buy at all times, and just maybe experience will teach them to research next time.

The kind of bearish market we face right now is not going to end soon and might continue for many months to come because money tightening policy will not end so soon and we may see interest rate increase many times in future. I don't see even relief rally by the end of 2022. We might see some good news in 2023 that may reverse the current bear trend.
Yes we need to get used to our market, sometimes we will,sometimes we lost sometimes there's more losses rather than winning but still we keep our pateience and we will believe that we are ending this bear market and we are ready for our market to heal, ber months is here and we know that during these season the market recover and bear market will end.
Even after how many years i've been dealing on this market but still there are indeed times which you would really be that emotionally been affected on whats currently happening around specially if decrease is really

just too much on a day basis or last 24 hours which would really be giving out that kind of doubt which you would really be thinking that this might be the worst condition or situation that we might able to experience here on crypto space.
Everything would really get better but it would be wise if you do make out steps on accumulating coins while its still cheap.This is indeed a challenge on making
up such decision due to some factors which are needed to be considered.
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 19, 2022, 10:54:44 AM
1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.

The first attitude is very suitable to be applied and very many traders experience tremendous panic when they see the market price drop, especially Bitcoin is now at $18k.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin. So, the opportunity to buy to increase the volume of Bitcoin can be done again for long-term investments. The current market situation in my opinion is a very tough test to be applied by those who are impatient.

Do not panic. Everything will get better.
after the bitcoin price returned to $22k++, currently the bitcoin price is at $19k++

bitcoin will always be very volatile, the price will change all the time along with market movements. then don't ever panic with bitcoin price movements!

I like the sentence that says when you sell at a loss you are wasting a golden opportunity.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
September 19, 2022, 05:09:57 AM
Yes. As I have mentioned that at every opportunity we must continue to campaign for Bitcoin as a valuable asset in the future. I feel that we can force people to tell us to buy Bitcoin, but let the explanation after explanation that we provide make them make good use of their money in investing for the future.

Forcing everyone to buy Bitcoin without giving a complete explanation of Bitcoin is not a good thing in my opinion. Because giving an explanation about Bitcoin to everyone without having to force them to buy it first is a very feasible and also good thing even though at first it will be laughed at by some people who don't know Bitcoin (as I felt in an economic seminar a few days ago) where until now there are still those who believe in a scam platform.

In conclusion, don't force them to invest in Bitcoin because we are not thinking about the future of anyone but ourselves. But if it's to campaign for Bitcoin to everyone, then give them a complete explanation so they don't get lost after hearing a brief explanation about Bitcoin.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
September 15, 2022, 03:44:22 PM
It has became a norm that people sell at panic and they're doing that out of their losses. It's a stop loss for them because they'll think that they'll get more losses.
A friend of mine has sold most of his bitcoins on 2018 and that didn't made him able to go back and never bought back. Now, he's at lost and never came back to the market regretting being a HODLER and enduring all of the pain of the market.
Patience and hold can be a solution in the midst of the current red market conditions. That's an option that I've practiced so far and I think it can be applied by people who buy Bitcoin when the price is above the current price.
Market conditions as it goes is very good to buy. This applies to those who look at Bitcoin from a price point of view. For me buying Bitcoin is not for short term, but for long term investment.
Things don't get better we get used to it.
No matter what - we all need financial freedom in the world full of scammers. We must all save ourselves and become financially independent. This is the only solution - panic is not!
September 18, 2022, 10:26:56 PM
~snip

Like this tweet I never even told people to buy but I will educate on the positive things how about Bitcoin.

~snip
Yes. As I have mentioned that at every opportunity we must continue to campaign for Bitcoin as a valuable asset in the future. I feel that we can force people to tell us to buy Bitcoin, but let the explanation after explanation that we provide make them make good use of their money in investing for the future.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 18, 2022, 07:21:18 PM
I do think that you should understand that it is indeed very difficult to process all of the stuff as well considering that the price of bitcoins shot down to literally 18k which means that people would panic sell and this would honestly make it even worse as well. Thus if you panic sell you are not only loosing your investment you are shattering the whole market as well which is hard to go at this moment, I do think that what you can do is :

Understand that " As long as you don't sell, you cannot loose money "

Thus at the end you can get everything sorted out in the future but if you sell it all, you are going to sell it at 18k Max and if you wait you can stretch it to loads and maybe have a better opportunity in the future.

Of course. Selling at lower prices would only make you a looser in the long run. You're better off holding your coins until prices go back up again. Most people panic because they fear the cryptocurrency they're investing into will go all the way to zero. But that only happens if you invest into coins with a low market cap or extremely high inflation rate. The rest of the cryptocurrencies on the market generally retain their value over time (although they could decrease massively in price during bearish times).

If you're worried about prices, then simply convert your crypto into a stablecoin of your choice. Then, you can choose to cash out in real money (Fiat) or simply buy more coins at a lower price. Rinse, and repeat. Crypto was never about the price anyways, so as long as it provides real use cases to the world, the rest doesn't matter. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 18, 2022, 04:58:57 PM
Yup. I've got no plans of selling them as they really are dead. If you're only for altcoins and you're making well there then congratulations. But don't forget that sometime in the future that majority of the alts will be stomped again by bitcoin.
So, if it's not yet that late, get yourself bitcoin before anything else because that's what is going to be always the best option for the majority of us.
Bitcoin is the top choice and it's a definite thing I do. As for some Altcoins here I only hold eth and bnb for now because for other coins I still don't plan to bring them unless it's shitcoin which has been a collection for the past few months.
Being in bitcoin is one of certainty so why would it be foolish to turn away.
That's good, those are good choice of altcoins. There's certainty with bitcoin and that's why I also encourage the others that still don't have it to buy it.
It's because having it is likely giving a security to what we're holding and that's a must for those that still don't have it, if you like of owning it then you're having a good decision because you see the importance of it.

~snip~
I understand and I'm with you that everything is going to get better soon. And the choice you've made is the best for you.
Merit: 783
September 18, 2022, 01:30:21 PM
I've already said that I've been wasting my time on Altcoins for years. Now and forever, I continue to campaign for Bitcoin in every discussion room. May we be able to discriminate wisely between the good and the best. Don't panic, everything will get better.
Shitcoin will only waste your money so forget it even though in the past more losses from shitcoin it will be a lesson and never come back again, for now focus more on Bitcoin as the only coin that must be invested.

It's good you have conveyed how this discussion is good for Bitcoin will many know and believe in bitcoin more than shitcoin, I always educate my local circle about bitcoin and learn how to manage finances in bitcoin it will be a good thing even if they accept its very polite.

Like this tweet I never even told people to buy but I will educate on the positive things how about Bitcoin.

https://twitter.com/brucefenton/status/1571099108626280450
September 18, 2022, 10:46:53 AM
Hi @batang_bitcoin and Hi @Furious 7. Regarding this discussion, I would like to quote a statement from The Pharmacist about Bitcoin in one of the discussion thread. Maybe it can be our reference. Allow me The Pharmacist to place it here. I hope you will allow it.

Bitcoin is king, and the king of kings when it comes to cryptocurrencies as far as I'm concerned.  The best thing about btc is that there's no person or group running it like you see with so many of the shitcoins out there, especially the PoS ones (which I used to be a fan of). 

Just take a look at all the truly awful shitcoins that have taken a beating in the past day since ETH went PoS.  None of them even come close to bitcoin in terms of dominance or usefulness.  Is that going to be the case forever?  Maybe not, but damned if I know of a challenger with any serious credibility. 

I've already said that I've been wasting my time on Altcoins for years. Now and forever, I continue to campaign for Bitcoin in every discussion room. May we be able to discriminate wisely between the good and the best. Don't panic, everything will get better.

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
September 18, 2022, 04:40:32 AM
Just keep it as your collection but don't really expect to be able to pump because this will only be a hope that is not certain to happen Grin
Actually some Altcoins are still very good in my opinion but I am dealing with other things for now because I am only for altcoins that have something good and are quite reliable, the rest are for projects that are not very clear I prefer not to look at it because it is just wasting -wasting time even though it is possible some of them have pump and dump.
Yup. I've got no plans of selling them as they really are dead. If you're only for altcoins and you're making well there then congratulations. But don't forget that sometime in the future that majority of the alts will be stomped again by bitcoin.
So, if it's not yet that late, get yourself bitcoin before anything else because that's what is going to be always the best option for the majority of us.
Bitcoin is the top choice and it's a definite thing I do. As for some Altcoins here I only hold eth and bnb for now because for other coins I still don't plan to bring them unless it's shitcoin which has been a collection for the past few months.
Being in bitcoin is one of certainty so why would it be foolish to turn away.
Bitcoin and other top coins like Ethereum and BNB are safe choices and that's without a doubt,
taking into account the current conditions of course it is the right choice,
but this all comes back again depends on each person's decision
Pages:
Jump to: