Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 29. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 02:47:34 AM
Im still holding on on my cryptos.  I believe there's a huge chance by the end of the year the price will hike again. It could be possible the whales are moving for a better catch.
If they move definitely market will shaken.

I am sure that everybody here, who keeps various altcoins and Bitcoins has the same feeling. Meanwhile, the falls happen more often than rises, and this situation worries me a lot. But it does not mean that I am going to sell my crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 04:30:08 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Thank you for this reminding. No-no, we are not going to sell our coins. Personally, I hope that the period of the low prices for all coins will come to its end finally, and traders will start their activity.
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
I am holding the bitcoin and altcoin too but i am agree that do not sell your crypto and token if the market is dropping and for the crypto lovers it is important to keep in mind that all the movements of this currencies are because of the big whales of this currency and the crypto market are doing all this to trade these currencies and then they buy back these at low prices the market manipulation perhaps people who are in the crypto market they are to be wise for the long term of this currencies..
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 18, 2018, 06:22:46 AM
I think selling the coins while the prices are going down and down would be the worst choice you can choose. I think this term is a good opportunity to have some new or top coins.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
March 18, 2018, 06:07:21 AM
Hoping for the best is all we can do now. I think cryptocurrencies have future, and this is just one of the dips that hit cryptocurrencyes in last few years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

If we are only a small trader it would be nice to follow the movement of the selling market at high rate and buy at a low rate it is very reasonable for all traders, but make no mistake if we hold the coin that continues to decline it will be our loss of time to wait for the price back to a high rate then better use a loss selling strategy to buy back the coin when it drops at the lowest rate.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 05:53:03 AM
I am absolutely sure that we shouldn't sell our coins. But at the same time I am afraid something happens and crypto will die in one day. I still holding and I hope everything will be okay
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:47:03 AM
I totally agree with the idea, but sometimes the prices go down so hard that there is no possibility to rise back to previous price for about 3-4 months. So be clever and make stop-loss decisions also.
Activity: 110
March 18, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
I'm still accumulating - i can't afford to sell and don't have the nerve for day trading.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 18, 2018, 05:35:33 AM
Yes. Currently the whole market is blood, I think we should hold altcoin should not sell them. In the coming years, altcoin will rise again and according to experts in 2018 will be the year of the crypto boom. Maybe it will happen later this year. So, I still hold them despite the sharp drop in prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 18, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
To the extent possible, I try to buy more bitcoin because I am sure that in the future there will be only an increase in the price and now you need not to miss the opportunity to buy cheaper.
Activity: 126
March 18, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

I think you are right. I also think this situation is temporary.

Sometimes people are not investing in the cryptocurrencies with reasonable amounts, and against a drop, a big percentage of them are starting to fear and doing panic sells, and this is making worst the prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
Yes, indeed bitcoin as well as other significant for the market crypto currency from year to year only grew in price
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 04:57:24 AM
just a few comments on this.

1º many people , specially investors, whales, traders and more are in for PROFIT. They are not moving their money. Someone is doing it for them on most cases. They will even KILL the guy that invested in crypto if he loses money. So sells are done very quickly

2º the other day a friend of mine that works for a investors company told me that , according to his numbers, a huge a amount of sells are being made by automatic stop loses. He has seen quite a few technical analysis of cryptocoins, and has told me to stay away because this downtrend is huge and has not stopped.

3º crypto can die. and as price goes down, the more is visible that that can happen. It's simple to give an argument: you guys, with all your coins, can have what? 3 million dollar all of you? a small investor can have 100 times that. Your opinion counts for nothing. you are a small stone in the road of crypto.

4º you can hold if you want, it will make no difference. Big investors have almost all coins and they are selling like mads, because today, Blockchain technology is still to be proved, with a future a huge taxes, with enabled control over investors (destroying anonymity) and very volatile future and value. The worst sceneario is here and the reaction is VERY CLEAR.

5º If you analyse current technical analysis, you can see that bears have already won. They have also the goverments and banks against crypto. The most powerful enemy of crypto can actually do whatever they want to crash it to hell. Taxes, regulations, bans, everything.

6º ETH is at the moment the worst performer coin of all. goes up less than the most important ones, and goes down more than the others. The reason why is because as we approach 100 million coins supply , Casper is near. All ETH investors will be left with a coin non tradeable and that it can not be mined (the final for a huge amount of miners) that is valued only for the smart contracts signed which are, BTW , very small with almost no profit. ETH is dying faster than any important coin. Vitalik has said repetedly that he doesn't want more than 100 million coins on that blockchain. So ETH is just about 4 months time from PoS. That's like saying that if ETH does not go back to where it was in 4 months, you will get no profit. i laugh hard when ignorants talk about ETH being a long investment. They are just morons.

7º finally, the G-20. As it approaches, the market goes down at even higher speeds. Very bad news are going to come this next week. AFAIK, investors have been told to solve positions in crypto because huge loses will come. Some people lie to you saying this is due to uncertainty. That's bullshit. They ran away because they have the certainty that that will happen and that cryptoworld will collapse.

Now , lets be clear here. there is not a single reason, except blind faith, to tell the other people to hold or that this is a temporary crash. All technical analysis, apart from other bad news say that there is not a single argument to say this is gonna be green. Nothing. risking your money and probably other's money just for faith in a technology is not the smartest thing to do.

wise words i like what i see ,)
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 04:47:54 AM
just a few comments on this.

1º many people , specially investors, whales, traders and more are in for PROFIT. They are not moving their money. Someone is doing it for them on most cases. They will even KILL the guy that invested in crypto if he loses money. So sells are done very quickly

2º the other day a friend of mine that works for a investors company told me that , according to his numbers, a huge a amount of sells are being made by automatic stop loses. He has seen quite a few technical analysis of cryptocoins, and has told me to stay away because this downtrend is huge and has not stopped.

3º crypto can die. and as price goes down, the more is visible that that can happen. It's simple to give an argument: you guys, with all your coins, can have what? 3 million dollar all of you? a small investor can have 100 times that. Your opinion counts for nothing. you are a small stone in the road of crypto.

4º you can hold if you want, it will make no difference. Big investors have almost all coins and they are selling like mads, because today, Blockchain technology is still to be proved, with a future a huge taxes, with enabled control over investors (destroying anonymity) and very volatile future and value. The worst sceneario is here and the reaction is VERY CLEAR.

5º If you analyse current technical analysis, you can see that bears have already won. They have also the goverments and banks against crypto. The most powerful enemy of crypto can actually do whatever they want to crash it to hell. Taxes, regulations, bans, everything.

6º ETH is at the moment the worst performer coin of all. goes up less than the most important ones, and goes down more than the others. The reason why is because as we approach 100 million coins supply , Casper is near. All ETH investors will be left with a coin non tradeable and that it can not be mined (the final for a huge amount of miners) that is valued only for the smart contracts signed which are, BTW , very small with almost no profit. ETH is dying faster than any important coin. Vitalik has said repetedly that he doesn't want more than 100 million coins on that blockchain. So ETH is just about 4 months time from PoS. That's like saying that if ETH does not go back to where it was in 4 months, you will get no profit. i laugh hard when ignorants talk about ETH being a long investment. They are just morons.

7º finally, the G-20. As it approaches, the market goes down at even higher speeds. Very bad news are going to come this next week. AFAIK, investors have been told to solve positions in crypto because huge loses will come. Some people lie to you saying this is due to uncertainty. That's bullshit. They ran away because they have the certainty that that will happen and that cryptoworld will collapse.

Now , lets be clear here. there is not a single reason, except blind faith, to tell the other people to hold or that this is a temporary crash. All technical analysis, apart from other bad news say that there is not a single argument to say this is gonna be green. Nothing. risking your money and probably other's money just for faith in a technology is not the smartest thing to do.
Activity: 392
March 18, 2018, 04:41:00 AM
I am also confident that selling coins is definitely not worth it, I plan to buy another Ethereum, because it began to grow in price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 18, 2018, 04:38:38 AM
I have some coins I hold that I'm not planning to sell for now. I am willing to wait for months coz I have trust these have potentials.I sell some so I could use it as capital for trading. I cash out once in a while but I never sell at loss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
If you are good at speculating, maybe you should have sold coins and are waiting for the good time to buy more.
Holding is an easy strategy, but not the best.
Activity: 364
March 18, 2018, 04:25:17 AM
right now I do not sell all the altcoins I have because I'm sure if I wait any longer it will give me a bigger advantage than now.
Activity: 319
March 18, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
I was hoping that in such a red market no one would decide to sell their altcoins in a big loss.  But yesterday an acquaintance wrote to me and said that I had sold all my coins in order not to completely lose my money.  I'm very disappointed with his behaviour.  And now I understand that the crypto-currency market is not for such weak-spirited.  So if you are not sure that you can survive the moments of the red exchange, then just do not go to this market.

Why don't you hold and trade you'r coins self ?
Pages:
Jump to: