Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 30. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 04:18:13 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I agree with the author of this thread that we must be patient during the time of price fluctuations on cryptomarket.  With the time I am sure the market will be stabilized. So don’t be disturbed by your worries too much.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 04:05:21 AM
I wish I'd sold it until March 20, then I'd buy it again at low prices.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
I was hoping that in such a red market no one would decide to sell their altcoins in a big loss.  But yesterday an acquaintance wrote to me and said that I had sold all my coins in order not to completely lose my money.  I'm very disappointed with his behaviour.  And now I understand that the crypto-currency market is not for such weak-spirited.  So if you are not sure that you can survive the moments of the red exchange, then just do not go to this market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:02:32 AM
Of course, in 1-2 weeks maximum correction will be over. Probably the market will grow just since 20th March, after summit G-20 regulars.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
There are many ways to trade. When/if the maret recovers again i will take my profit and invest 50/50. My plan is to hold 50% for long term and trade with the other 50%.

I am a holder but i realise now that i should mix up my trading and not be to gready. If i hold lets say 2 BTC than i will hold 1 and trade the other. I will try this out and take small profits on the way. I did buy NEO at 65$ in FEB if i not remember wrong and did sell them at 120$ I did the smae with NAV bought under 1$ and sold them all at 1.80$. Taking small profits and reload under huge dips like we see now can be smart. But i do hold many other alts that i can not sell now. ADA,TRX,FUN are some of them.

Lets hold hands and hope the market will recover in a few months  Grin

Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
March 18, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
100% Agree but that is the IDEAL scenario.
Not all people have the same mentality, vision and patience
and BTW, it's a very good and healthy sign to have diverse mentality in the market....Imagine all the folks in the market being very patient so that no one would sell unless the price is getting higher.....A break! Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 18, 2018, 03:56:52 AM
Yes you are right. It is just speculation and bad news that are affecting crypto market, and the case is always there given its volatile nature. Selling anything for loss is not the spirit of investment. I have also invested in some of them and prices of all of them are much lower. Now I have decided to dodl. So I just want to tell that do not panic-sell your coins.     
Activity: 608
March 18, 2018, 03:47:11 AM
I agree with you , it is simple manipulation and in spring-summer we will see bullish trend  Cheesy
Activity: 462
March 18, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
For me, i will keep holding on my cryptos. Because I think there is a good chance when the price will high again, and you can sell your cryptos.
Just be patient, and soon you will get more profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 03:42:41 AM
Yes, how stupid it all is. You need to sell if you fall and you know that you can buy it all cheaper, saving your capital! And do not sit and watch while your account is melting. It is clear that it will grow, but it would be worthwhile to take advantage of the fall and buy cheaper than to buy at the top and get a good minus on the portfolio...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

the current situation is so difficult, because the decline occurred late this end.
The biggest contributor to this decline is a new investor with less stock and experience. every situation and prohibition takes place, a direct panic is created. to make the market level becomes chaotic. this is what must be addressed to make the market healthy again.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 03:37:43 AM
no,
because right now I see altcoin that I have unstable movements in the market, and maybe all of this will be back to recover 1-2 months.
or rather in the middle of the year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 03:29:53 AM
at the moment I have no plans to sell the crypto currency that I have the state of the market is in a state of slump. I'm not sure I'll get a profit if I sell it now
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 18, 2018, 03:27:22 AM
Well it is depend upon the price of the cryptocurrency or coins either, but for my own idea, you better wait for the price to high because it is better to wait it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
the panic of losing big capital is still a big problem a lot of people they found coins when prices are down. Consequently if they sell when prices are low, they're missing a lot of capital. should they be able to remain the calm face of this kind of thing in order to secure their capital and profits.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 03:22:40 AM
Id advice that you hold tight to your cryptos, this is just one of the many trying moments cryptos have to face on its way to greatness and there is no need to panic, but if you feel you've had enough then you can sell and watch the going from a  safe distance
Yes like me i've try to hold my crypto coins because the market was goes low and i think this moment many holder dump their coins.And for I would wait until the value was goes up again and thats the time to sell my holdings.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
March 18, 2018, 03:06:29 AM
yes I agree with your opinion, do not sell it when the market is in crisis. selling is when prices are soaring high. and buy a lot of coins when the price is low.
Activity: 226
March 18, 2018, 03:03:19 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Yeah thats right we dont have to sell right now because the the price will goes low and its better to hold it and wait for a time that the price was take as higher the value.
Activity: 644
March 18, 2018, 02:56:56 AM
Bought some alts:) thought on the bottom:) now will be holding:) selling them lower this price is already strange:)
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
This is the golden rule here in the world of cryptocurrencies. Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. And since we are seeing a very low price right now, the best thing to do is to buy. But to the people who have already bought the coins that they want to have, this season of cheap coins means hodling. They should not sell because the price is not worth for selling. The maximum prices of Bitcoin and the altcoins are very far from what we are seeing right now. We need them to recover first before selling.
Pages:
Jump to: