Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 31. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
The forecasts are positive, the news is positive, but the altcoins still falling. What should happen, so that he began to grow?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 17, 2018, 04:44:49 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

yes, but not as easy as just saying. in fact, someone has different ways and knowledge. this will make many people panic without knowledge and experience.
I think, holding altcoins requires a lot of patience and vast knowledge involving with crypto and bitcoin.
Activity: 30
March 17, 2018, 04:42:39 AM
partly agree men
in all circumstances, the must do thing is to control your fund. When you control fund well, you actively response to the market fluctuation.
when the market is going down, re-evaluate it and predict what the shark's next move, then make your decision
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
March 17, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
The most proven strategy is to hold, and I am doing so, some of my tokens are dropped in value more than 10 times, now I do regret that I did not sell at list some part of it when there was a great time for that, but I hope that prices will someday be even higher then they were on the beginning of this year.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
March 17, 2018, 04:36:25 AM
I have to agree on this, we don't have to be in a hurry in selling our crypto as it is very low as of this time and for the investors it's time for them to invest because i feel in a few months coins will be pump up again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 17, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

I fully agree with you, do not sell crypto at this time, the cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the price of crypto is too low. If you sell us will suffer a huge loss, what we need to do now is patience hold. Besides this is a great time to buy more crypto. I believe the price of crypto will rise in the next few months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 17, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Yes, that is not the best thing to do when the market is in the dip, never ever sell your coins, instead hold them so that it will pump or be stable whenever the market goes to green again. That is the mistake of every person, they are selling their coins whenever the market is in red because they are scared to what will happen next.
Activity: 1358
March 17, 2018, 04:31:34 AM
but it depends in you what's your strategy, when the market is down are you going to hold? or you set stop losses, if you don't need money right now maybe just keep holding until the price is recover and you make profit someday. All cryptocurrencies are huge dump so this is good opportunity to buy more cheap coins if you have extra money.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

thank you for sharing the cryptoverse has been bloody for quite some time now
im really holding on to dear life literally deleted my folio to avoid checking it every second haha
i really hope the market recovers asap too much FUD huhu
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

Its always good to buy more coins when market is under dip and avoid selling your investment because you may lose your investment or can not get desired return.As far as i know people who did not sell their investment when market is red always get more return rather than people who are panic and when market is under dip they sell their coins to avoid further loss.Its clear from crypto history that those who hold their investment in prominent coins always get the maximum profits.
Activity: 1078
March 17, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
I agree with you, it is a really bad idea to sell crypto when the market is falling. It is a usual process, so it is better to buy more coins whole they are cheap.
Activity: 209
March 17, 2018, 04:02:26 AM
yap i agree with you. the price going down maybe have some reason, is not like end or dead. is just down and we believe this price will getting raise soon. maybe next month can be better.
Activity: 433
March 17, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
If you are now going out of the market you will lose a lot of money. Correction occurs and most coins will grow in the near future.      
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
March 17, 2018, 02:30:56 AM
of course. You can see the market has fallen down more than 50% from November,2017. So, now the best way you can do is holding and waiting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
March 16, 2018, 08:01:09 PM
Selling crypto when market prices are down is the only course of action it can worsen the situation.

Good advice and very good if done i hope everyone will do it this is the only way we can do to deal with this condition. Well for those of you who still have the capital it's good if you make a buy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
March 16, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Your suggestion is not bad and very good (very reasonable), but look some fools are  still do it they still make sales when the market is dull or down.
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 07:53:27 PM
Yes, people stop panicking and give away their coins to whales, they make it so that people have less crypts. And it always was. We can not lose this battle  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
Yes !
I do not think it's worth selling my crypto currency right now, I have a lot of altcoyins for a cat and have not yet pulled out the money, but I think right now is not the best time to sell my coins!
Some of us are selling their coins for a good reason also, some of them tried to take opportunity of buying other coins instead of holding it. Here in crypto, you should be smart and you consider also that not all the time are still holding, still we need to sell our coins to open for another opportunity.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 16, 2018, 07:17:03 PM
Even how many times we will remind all the crypto traders, holders and investors with our thoughts. There are few that will never follow our advise, we may say that we experienced this before and it's not advisable to sell during the market's down fall. They don't get it that it's the easiest time and best time to add on what's on your portfolio. As for me, I'll hold and no matter what will the market is going through today, I'll not surrender and follow the trend of panic selling.

This couldn't have been put in a better way,Patience when dealing with  cryptocurrency is a virtue that will help you get good returns, when such moments when the market is on the red zone, its better to just leave those coins instead of selling cheaply
They are hyper just to take profits overnight and they all want to see it quickly. No doubt that crypto trading is also fast in phasing from rise to fall and back to rise. But to those traders that are so excited to sell at loss, it's your choice and we did warned you that you shouldn't sell while the market isn't doing good.
Topics like this are creating all the time but most people still panic-selling. Too bad that only a small part of investors examines this forum.
We can't blame them. Even how many reminders we will tell them to stay calm, they choose to panic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
First of all thanks for the advice and do fully agree with your statement, as a lot of people continue making this mistake over and over again, as they panic sell.
Pages:
Jump to: