Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 33. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:36:24 PM
So easy for you to tell that, but we can't really convince everyone to hodl. Some people would sell just to avoid more losses, But yeah there's no point in selling at the moment. I invested to some coin that already is dropping 50% in my portfolio , It could turn to zero anytime. I'm ready since I just invested some portion of my savings that I could afford to lose, take every risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 16, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
This is definitely one of the things that you shouldn’t do everytime dips occurs. Instead of panic selling and lose most of your investments during dips, it is better to hodl and wait until the market recover Or better yet, check out some altcoins and see which ones are good for long term investment and purchase them while their values are low.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 07:31:42 AM
You don't need to sell the alts... YOU NEED TO BUY THEM Grin They are in trend and the future is behind those alts. Especially of they carry some nice idea that seems legit to be implemented in the world, you shall certainly consider buying some of them. I'd recommend you to have a look at red Lanterns, they are super legit in this sense and they will be on the market for a long. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 16, 2018, 07:29:28 AM
Even how many times we will remind all the crypto traders, holders and investors with our thoughts. There are few that will never follow our advise, we may say that we experienced this before and it's not advisable to sell during the market's down fall. They don't get it that it's the easiest time and best time to add on what's on your portfolio. As for me, I'll hold and no matter what will the market is going through today, I'll not surrender and follow the trend of panic selling.

This couldn't have been put in a better way,Patience when dealing with  cryptocurrency is a virtue that will help you get good returns, when such moments when the market is on the red zone, its better to just leave those coins instead of selling cheaply
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
Those who try to invest in the crypto need to learn how to react normally to a decline in the market. I believe in the cryptocurrencies and I am not at all embarrassed by the present state of things.
You are very much like me. Although the market is burning red but we can still trade short term. At times this is not no way for us to continue. Look at market charts and have good predictions. I continued and did not worry.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 16, 2018, 06:47:00 AM
Those who try to invest in the crypto need to learn how to react normally to a decline in the market. I believe in the cryptocurrencies and I am not at all embarrassed by the present state of things.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 06:44:54 AM
That's really strange that people start to sell and the market drops even more
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
March 16, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
I'm down 75% but I'm not selling anything. Sooner or later the market will recover.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 06:14:10 AM
I decided for myself at least until the price falls, I will not sell anything,  Probably quite the opposite I will buy.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 16, 2018, 06:12:54 AM
Even how many times we will remind all the crypto traders, holders and investors with our thoughts. There are few that will never follow our advise, we may say that we experienced this before and it's not advisable to sell during the market's down fall. They don't get it that it's the easiest time and best time to add on what's on your portfolio. As for me, I'll hold and no matter what will the market is going through today, I'll not surrender and follow the trend of panic selling.
Activity: 271
March 16, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
I hope, that we will see bullish market again, I lost a lot of money here - or have I lost something when I didn´t sell anything for this bad price? But this crypto bubble is created by novice in crypto world, they wanted easy, quick money and when they lost their profits, they sold their coins and created FUD, there is nothing bad in crypto world, do not understand why we are still going down, when we see adoption of crypto - for example: regulations are popular...
Activity: 602
March 16, 2018, 06:02:49 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I am prefer to hold all my coin/token rather than sell on market like this week. Market down sharply after many negative news spread. I am prefer to hold for long term because I am still believe crypto market will be up again
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
March 16, 2018, 05:58:27 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
You mean that all prices in the market are being controlled by whales? Sometimes i didnt hold my coins at first because im worried to the price will continue to go down and sometimes i need also money thats why i sold them. This year will be the hardest of all coins, holding some coins now and hoping that prices will come back again.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
The price will rise up again. It is now not profitable if you sell your cryptos. Most in my portfolio are for the long term investment. So just only wait before the market rises again.
Activity: 434
March 16, 2018, 05:57:38 AM
So many persons are already selling out of fear and they panic towards the the big dip in the market since the early part of the year
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
March 16, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
DO NOT SELL YOUR CRYPTO! is not a good word to say,
but better to hold you tokens or coins wisely, at low, you should not panic but buy more and put a sell wall high.
so people in the market have the choice to buy at high.

maybe he pointing that dont sell crypto and just hold until the desired price reach the market , many will hold as long as they can because the price is truly below the expected amount but still the best counterfeit in this kind of situation is holding coins .
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 16, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
Many people are actually keep holding., but decide to sell because it is influenced by various news related to crypto is more directed on the bad side, until do not thinking longer that it will not necessarily continue to decline. Well and anyway belief in crypto., is very influential on investment, because after all., many news that only temporarily giving affects only and then it will recover.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
Yeah me too. I really thinks like you.
I will not sell my Bitcoin and Etherium.
I just hold it and wait till the price is up again.
Thanks.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
March 16, 2018, 05:51:58 AM
DO NOT SELL YOUR CRYPTO! is not a good word to say,
but better to hold you tokens or coins wisely, at low, you should not panic but buy more and put a sell wall high.
so people in the market have the choice to buy at high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 05:48:27 AM
This year 2018 has been the most difficult year so far as the crypto market has hit all time low.Ethereum at 600$  Shocked
Lets hope that the situation improves.
Pages:
Jump to: