Pages:
Author

Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money? - page 11. (Read 3916 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
They just can buy with real money. What else should you pay for? Its nothing for poor people. It cost alot of money, for something it doesnt exist.
Activity: 308
Investors often use their cash to buy bitcoin and then exchange it with other altcoins. Bitcoins play an intermediary role when exchanging with altcoin. Bitcoins are also bought with online properties like paypal, webmoney, perfectmoney ... These are the types that investors often use when exchanging.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I see many people now putitng in parts of their salary into Bitcoin and Altcoin and my father in law who is 80 yeas old this august is going full speed ahead in Bitcoin and altcoin ICO investing and he now today created his portfolio listing as well. He is one of the millions of new Joe Bloggs entering the crypto marketplace who want to now hold some investment in Bitcoin and Altcoins and he is putting a portion of his salary/pension into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Get Ready to Make money.
The only way to buy coins is just with money, cryptos = money.
Without money you can not buy anything, that is how it works, you really need to have at least a few bucks in order to buy some.... What the fuck have i read..
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 0
do bitcoin give us real money
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
Pretty sure most people on Bitcointalk got their coins almost free with CPU GPU mining back in 2009-2010.

Most likely the retail people that are buying Bitcoin now only buy like $100 worth to play around with it. Most of the surge in price was due to investment firms which bought 8 figures worth.

This is not totally right because I know some people here from this forum and they sold all their coins in 2016 and 2017 because they thought prices are amazing. But they missed much greater profits by selling those coins.
I think no one holds there coins that much. Once you learn how to trade, you always want to take a profit to secure your investment specially if you are in need of it. In time, we are learning how to trade that why I think hodling to much of it for a long time are much proffered for some collector of coins form auctions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

it seems that not everyone buys bitcoin using the original money because we can also play ICO and participate in ICO can get capital for trading when they pay your work.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Yes, they buy constantly. People sell real estate and other property and invest money in Bitcoin. They spend all their savings. There is a real fever.
Lol. People cannot be that insane to sell all they have for that course and even if there are, just very few.
Anyone who is even wise will not have done that during the whole crazy rise recently. The problem is that bitcoin switched from a valuable currency to a bubble and that is the reason why we are seeing what we are seeing right now.

That does not mean some true believers still do not buy though, but I hope the scaling problem does not make them to start having huge doubts in the real currency value of bitcoin and switching to alts.
Activity: 107
Because this is one of the most profitable investment way. People buy coins and wanna get x5-x10 on their money.
Activity: 33
Simply put, Ethereum (abbreviated ETH) is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that allows developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.
Currently the Ethereum value is getting higher. At the time this article was created, the ETH exchange rate is 1 ETH = 0.05509160 BTC and is likely to increase over time.
Activity: 89
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.

Well i can say yes because personally I did invest my own real money to be able to invest in crypto currency aside from doing the campaigns to earn coins. My investment from my real money are doing well and i can say that my investment earned enough that i did not expect that it will reach that high profit simply amazing and will continue to invest my own personal money.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Pretty sure most people on Bitcointalk got their coins almost free with CPU GPU mining back in 2009-2010.

Most likely the retail people that are buying Bitcoin now only buy like $100 worth to play around with it. Most of the surge in price was due to investment firms which bought 8 figures worth.
Yeah, and those who really got theirs through mining back in those days when it all started were really lucky, most especially for those who were patient enough to save up till today. Sometimes I wish I was even fortunate enough to be part of those people back then, probably I could have sold some of it anyway during the 2013 crazy shit.

Nevertheless, people still buy with their money though and some even buy more than $100, but I have not really seen any sane person investing in the middle class level now, that is going more than $1000, except for some of the elites and firms like you have said.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

yes, there were still people that buys them especially rich and wealthy people that are willing to invest on something in order for them to double thier capital and make a good profit. there were also few poor people or people that is less fortunate that buys bitcoin or any other coins however they are not buying in a whole rather they buying in a small units or chunks (e.g mbtc/bits ) and they actually used their salary on their real outside jobs in order to purchase crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
buy with cash depending on their own, I never buy bitcoin with cash because I get bitcoin from campaign that I follow then I use it for trading
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
People actually buy coins with real life money because I had a friend who did it. He was encouraged by some seniors to deal with bitcoin because he saw the capabilities of increasing of its value in the market and now he never regret the fact of buying bitcoins and he was amazed of the value reaching  $18,907.01.
A lot of people are already finding a system they can trust the more than the banking sector and now that things are even getting more crazy, they see a place they can store their funds and even get a better value on it in the long run, so people are really getting into the crypto space and buying bitcoin. Also, considering the level at which most of these exchanges are getting registered and doing a lot of verification every day, the crypto space is about to boom.
Activity: 353
I used to mine a lot of bitcoins before, i had more than 50 on my wallet, but unfortunately i sold them all because i thought that i did a huge profit when it reached $1200 by the first time. So i sold them out.
So yes, i am still buying bitcoins with "real life" money, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 56

Of course, most of exchangers are accepting worlwide bank transfers or a very few like coinbase accept credit cards payments.
Activity: 198

This is not totally right because I know some people here from this forum and they sold all their coins in 2016 and 2017 because they thought prices are amazing. But they missed much greater profits by selling those coins.
Activity: 154
BTC is possible and a promising investment, but looking at the jumps and falls in the cost of BTC, some people are beginning to think about efficiency ...
Activity: 476

Yes a lot of people are doing it because they know very well that bitcoin can make their money double and some rich they are investing in a very huge amount of money I know some of the rich people in my country that they are using more the enough money to buy bitcoin when its price is low and then they keep it on hold for some time and when they sell bitcoin with high price so its profit is very high so yes they are buying bitcoin with their real money.
Pages:
Jump to: