Pages:
Author

Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money? - page 10. (Read 3889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
i think all of investors who want to invest in bitcoin is used real money to buy it through exchange site
Exactly, there is no other way of buying bitcoins other than that of buying them with paper money. All the investors who are investing in bitcoin are buying the bitcoins by giving away their real money. However, because of investing their money into bitcoin, they are really making a huge amount of money which is far more than their actual amount of investment. This is the reason which is motivating so many people to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's only the question of trader. For normal user $200-$4000 is a lot, you fear to loose it. But for whales of the market it's sand under their feet, they can trade millions during one transaction. It's their field, we are little butterflies on it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Are you seriously asking this question? The reason there is a strong rally in bitcoin over the months is as a result of new and smart money buying bitcoin up. It also predicted that this investment behaviour is going to continue!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
to my opinion, that is normal action when people have so much money and have not thing to do so they choose to buy cryptocurrencies with their own real money and hold for long term profit, also many transactions nowadays need real money pay in to buy cryptos.
If people are not even buying, the value will not be increasing hugely.
Yes, we may say they are not buying too much, but looking at the population of the globe and the rate at which new investors are coming in and registering in all these exchanges, and then we can say that they are taking the huge part while some of the big firms are also taking from their own part. Just very few people even know they can earn.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
I think not everyone uses real money to buy crypts, many earn a starting crypto currency in the bounty, and then use them in trade
Yes there are a lot of rich people in my country who are buying bitcoin with real money and they are investing in a very huge amount of money and same they’re going to take a very good profit from it so it’s true and one of my friend is also buying bitcoin with real money and he is also taking a profit with a very huge amount and I’m planning to buy bitcoin with real money because it’s a fast way to earn from bitcoin and bitcoin is Also very committed currency.
Activity: 364
Yes, people really buy crypto with real money! Though it's in some way too late, their belief in the future of the cryptocurrencies is bigger. I personally prefer smoother ways for earning ETH.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I think so. Many people spend money to buy bitcoin. They are interested with it because they make this also as opportunity to make businesses. Many wealthy individuals have invested in stock market. And I think they decided to have their local money or real life money to buy coins. Its their way also to spread there wealth and adapt to the new trend in the economy.
Activity: 73
Yes, many people are now investing their real life money to bitcoin. I guess, if you don't want to use your real life money in bitcoin. Then find bounties and campaigns here in the forum to earn coins.
copper member
Activity: 126
https://www.freelancercoin.io
There are some web services which provide the payment with bitcoin and some people really buy something with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Yes, some do in small amounts. lots of people deposit portions of their salaries on crypto as they believe in the investment
A lot of people do in small amounts, believing that a time will come when they will get the best of it in the long run. So many low class dudes try to find a way to earn it though and those who are in the middle class, still buy and earn while the top guys are really the ones buying a huge chunk of bitcoin. People still buy with real money but it just depends on each person's capacity.
Financial capacity would really vary on here either on online or offline investment which its always been part of the reality regarding on our status or levels in the society when it comes to our capacity on making investments but we shouldnt really be ashamed off if we are on the middle or on lower bracket since we do have always the right to find ways on maximizing potential income specially here on cryptoworld.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Yes, some do in small amounts. lots of people deposit portions of their salaries on crypto as they believe in the investment
A lot of people do in small amounts, believing that a time will come when they will get the best of it in the long run. So many low class dudes try to find a way to earn it though and those who are in the middle class, still buy and earn while the top guys are really the ones buying a huge chunk of bitcoin. People still buy with real money but it just depends on each person's capacity.
Activity: 36
Merit: 12
I think not everyone uses real money to buy crypts, many earn a starting crypto currency in the bounty, and then use them in trade

I have this kind of plan. Will join some bounties and earn some coins and after that will used those earning to multiply the coins either by investing in ICO or trading. Though I am not sure about trading because speculation is a tough thing.
Activity: 238
Cool great, I mean yes, even if someone can't buy ETH or BC they can buy some other currency which might go up and profit there. But it's definitely worth it
Some of us buy bitcoin using their money.  But for me,  its okay to buy bitcoin with your money.  But be responsible,  and be wised. Not all we buy with our money its means its okay.  If its for your future then go buy what you like.  Important is you become happy. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
Life is choice. If he want to try the cryptocurrency business with treding, why not? But, the point is trading so hard for some people. He must have knowledge about trading and can work with him self to do all and understand how to keep him assets save and secure. If you can't take the risk and not have time to learn, you don't waste your money for crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

I do that, price now is high but in future can just be much higher than it is now. I gave a
week ago $400 for Ethereum and now I am proud owner of 1 Ethereum and I would like to have
couple more.
   Bitcoin is under $20k and that is good price for buying cause we all know that in next few
months price will recover and Bitcoin will start again with upward path.
   How often do I buy, when ever I have some extra money from my salary, at least once in
a month, or once in two months.

Yeah! this is true personally i proudly one this people actually buy coins with a real life money. As part of curiousity of digital currencies 50% of my salary in a month i invest it on bitcoin because i know that the successive increase of bitcoin at that time can make money gain so much interest.
Activity: 17
I did that initially. I put in some real money & now it is having an exponential impact through trading & ICO participation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

I do that, price now is high but in future can just be much higher than it is now. I gave a
week ago $400 for Ethereum and now I am proud owner of 1 Ethereum and I would like to have
couple more.
   Bitcoin is under $20k and that is good price for buying cause we all know that in next few
months price will recover and Bitcoin will start again with upward path.
   How often do I buy, when ever I have some extra money from my salary, at least once in
a month, or once in two months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Of course many people buy bitcoins with their own money. I am buying too with my own money because i think this is a great opportunity to earn. Not only i learn from bitcoin i also learn from other altcoins. I think we just need to put money that we think if i loss i won't be crying in darkness. Just think twice or thrice before putting your money if you don't want to stress yourself.
Yes, actually most of us use our own real money to buy Bitcoin and some others coins. Today, there’s getting more and more people choose to invest Crypto, especially Bitcoin ,so it’s really take me to many chances because its safe and benefits and particularly its bright future. It’s better if we use money in many coin at same time. If you have time,you can spend it studying the market of every coin.  You must have a deep knowledge about Crypto currencies and mostly importantly you should keep faith on investing it. Let think carefully before choosing what to invest so that you don’t regret and accept what will happen.
Starting with small investment is a good idea, but a better idea to get the “know how” of the market and the ups and downs, once you are familiar with the market, then you can do wonders in this business right from the start. My advice is to start not with small but some affordable amount, and then indulge yourself in daily trading.

You can start taking out the capital amount after getting the profits, once all the investment money is out, you can re-invest it and start doing the same.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Everyone who joins in trading initially uses real money to start trading, because without using real money it can not be trading. For trading must buy digital money first use real money, then after that can play trading
Pages:
Jump to: