Pages:
Author

Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money? - page 8. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
To invest in the crypt is never too late.
The main thing to choose the right moment to perform the graphics and the glasses on the major exchanges and news background.
Yeah correct!  We can use real money to convert into cash to buy crypto currencies as well. If we really do want to earned with x10 then invest our money into alts.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
To invest in the crypt is never too late.
The main thing to choose the right moment to perform the graphics and the glasses on the major exchanges and news background.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
for new people, I think they buy bitcoin with their real money, but for the old member, they can use many ways like a faucet because in the past, the rewards are high and if they collect the rewards, they can start to trade or other ways. but maybe there are any new people which don't use their real money to buy bitcoin because to get bitcoin, we have many ways and I am sure that we will find what is good for us.

Its all about how much money you make on your real job, and if your salary is big then for you claiming faucets will be waste of time, like living comments here, some people earn a lot every hour and for them this kind of jobs are not interesting. Many people now buy bitcoins and other alts and that is good investment for them, probably many of them understand that they could enter in bitcoins much earlier and for much less money, but this just started nobody is late for this party.
Yes a lot of people are using real money to buy bitcoin and I think it’s a fast way to earn from bitcoin if you have a lot of money and you come to know that bitcoin price is low then you can buy bitcoin as much as you can because bitcoin is a very good for investment its very safe and sound and you can invest here as much as you can even billionaires are also investing here and if you use your real money so it will give you quick profit.
Activity: 96
Yes they do. And it is not much actually it is less. They are there for a purpose and the total supply of their currency  is less compare to fiat which is unknown.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC
Yes they do that. People use their real money to buy bitcoins and use them for investment or trade. on average they use less money from salary to buy it
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Certainly yes. I personally use part of my monthly earnings to buy some select coins Bitcoin inclusive. I believe with the current enthusiasm about the cryptoworld and widespread continuous adoption of the blockchain there's enough room for growth in the system hence no price is so much for any good and solid coin. Just look at the recent and current price movements in the coin market. A lot of growth achieved within a very short period.
Activity: 238
I buy bitcoin every month with half of my salary! I have been doing this for last four years and this habit of mine has afforded me opportunity to buy my own house change my car and buying more asset!

Well, i think most trader or maybe all of them buying bitcoin from their real money for example saving account or monthly salary. Nobody will get bitcoin by free. If they get free, the company or people who give them bitcoin also buying it from real money.
Activity: 462
I bought my all alternative coins for the real life money. I started trading in may 2017 and it was fast way .Good luck
Off course it's a yes, there are many people who are buying coins using real life money, just like me before that i am newbie in cryptoworld i dont know anything, i dont know how to earn with bitcoin so i try to invest or i buy coins using my real life money, and the coin i buy is bitcoin i just hold it and wait until the value of it is pump very high.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
I think not everyone uses real money to buy crypts, many earn a starting crypto currency in the bounty, and then use them in trade
The truth is there isn't many people which can invest in bitcoin and other coins with the current prices, with my savings I could barely afford a single bitcoin and it's unlikely I'm alone in this, it'll be impossible for me to afford to buy my current holdings of bitcoin with fiat, and I don't have too much bitcoin to begin with so there is no doubt many users are taking advantage of airdrops and trading to increase their holdings.
Activity: 476
for new people, I think they buy bitcoin with their real money, but for the old member, they can use many ways like a faucet because in the past, the rewards are high and if they collect the rewards, they can start to trade or other ways. but maybe there are any new people which don't use their real money to buy bitcoin because to get bitcoin, we have many ways and I am sure that we will find what is good for us.

Its all about how much money you make on your real job, and if your salary is big then for you claiming faucets will be waste of time, like living comments here, some people earn a lot every hour and for them this kind of jobs are not interesting. Many people now buy bitcoins and other alts and that is good investment for them, probably many of them understand that they could enter in bitcoins much earlier and for much less money, but this just started nobody is late for this party.
There are a lot of people who are buying bitcoin with real money because it’s a fast way to earn money when you have extra money and you come to know that its price is low so then you can buy bitcoin with your real money and if you will keep it save for some time so it will give a very good profit I’m also using real money to buy bitcoins and it’s very easy and fast way to earn from bitcoin and it’s also safe and sound to invest.
Activity: 504
Of course yes people investing their hard earned money from bank accounts buying different cryptocurrency for trading purposes  and for making huge earnings its risky but may give multiple returns.
I think that in this process it is no longer worth doubting. Almost every user of the crypto currency is engaged in one or another activity, which in one way or another is related to trading or investing in certain coins.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Of course yes people investing their hard earned money from bank accounts buying different cryptocurrency for trading purposes  and for making huge earnings its risky but may give multiple returns.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
I buy bitcoin every month with half of my salary! I have been doing this for last four years and this habit of mine has afforded me opportunity to buy my own house change my car and buying more asset!

Few months ago I also use to buy Bitcoin using our real life money cause I want to have Bitcoin so that I have an access on any Bitcoin site. Just like in trading, in order for you to buy different kinds of altcoins you need to have a Bitcoin  first.

Most of us here really buy bitcoins in the very beginning of their career though you will here stories of members here joining signature campaign and used it as a stepping stone for their trading career. However, for those who haven't have the chance to really join a campaign, buying is the best options only and not all traders want to join campaign as well. So people do really buys coins with their real money. Others who have a different method, every pay days they set aside money to be invested in bitcoin or other crypto's as well. And @Kunlejoe0, first time that I heard your story dude, congrats and I hope that others will see it as inspirations and others will follow your strategy. I admire your resiliency for buying and staying in crypto's for the last 4 years. Truly amazing story and one for the books as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Few months ago I also use to buy Bitcoin using our real life money cause I want to have Bitcoin so that I have an access on any Bitcoin site. Just like in trading, in order for you to buy different kinds of altcoins you need to have a Bitcoin  first.
Activity: 518
Yes! I am one of those that buy cryptocurrency with the proceed from my salary on regular basis. As a matter of fact, I have been buying bitcoin with part of my salary for the last 4 years!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My Dad has bought some Bitcoin and he has invested in his first icos. Only small amounts, he bought Bitcoin when it was cheaper and now he has grown his little pot from 0.25 Bitcoin to 0.8 Bitcoin because the coin he bought has mooned a little bit. Many people now are buying cryptos and Bitcoin with their normal fiat salaries. I don't have a job so I have to earn my coins for both living and growing a nest egg.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
people who don't know how to earn the money with btc they can only buy btc and keep it on hold and will wait for the good time to get the good profit. ones they will get the profit they can take the advantage from it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

Yes. There are people who really use their real own money. The truth is I knew two persons who buy bitcoin using their money.

The first one is the person who work on a very good company. He is just attracted to my posts on facebook about crypto. He asked me. Of course I answered him then he notice bitcoin. He also notice that bitcoin has a very high price so he become interested and decided to buy bitcoin. With my help, he now got his first bitcoin. He decided to just hold it.

The second person is my friend. We are not that close but he also approached me about bitcoin. He asked me to gave him bitcoin. Of course I refused. Then I asked him "why don't you just buy some?" He answered "OK".  He bought bitcoin in me worth 100USD. Like the first person he just plan to hold it.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
Pages:
Jump to: