Pages:
Author

Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money? - page 13. (Read 3916 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250
I still do, but I take care to bounce around 70% of the funds in between coins, as the situation with Bitcoin is a bit crazy. I'm making a small but constant profit in bitcoin, but it is anything, but passive investment, I jump in and out of Bitcoin every few days.
It is not only you who buys the bitcoins or any other crypto coins using his paper money, in fact all of us who are busy in buying of different kind of crypto coins especially bitcoin are doing so by giving away their real money and then getting crypto currency in return.

Other than this, few people are making bitcoin by mining while others get more number of bitcoins by trading or short-term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I know people who invest money not from wages, but only for the money earned in bounty companies
Same with my knowledge, my friend keep buying a coin through their profit on bounty campaign. If I'm not mistaken, they don't use their money (fiat money) to buy a coin. On the other hand, my classmate use fiat money once.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I buy bitcoin every month with half of my salary! I have been doing this for last four years and this habit of mine has afforded me opportunity to buy my own house change my car and buying more asset!

That's what I call real investment savvy person.

I am also buying BTC regularly.. and also try to buy low price altcoins whenever I see a potential coin.. even if it is $100 or $1000
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my own opinion I think this thing is really happen.
Many people invest their money in buying bitcoins because they will provide by the company a high yield of interest which will accumulates a huge amount of return on investment which in future they will they will convert it in the local currency they have.
Yes they invested their money for those coins because they know that their money will be grow and can help many people that results the high price of the coin and the popularity also increase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I know people who invest money not from wages, but only for the money earned in bounty companies
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
Yes, i actually do that, my first investment comes from my savings and salary and the other are from my extra income from signature campaign.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

When in November, bitcoin began to rise rapidly, I, like many for available money, bought this currency. For the time being, I do not regret, since she has grown still. Now I'm only guessing when to merge it and if the bubble does not burst  Roll Eyes
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
In my own opinion I think this thing is really happen.
Many people invest their money in buying bitcoins because they will provide by the company a high yield of interest which will accumulates a huge amount of return on investment which in future they will they will convert it in the local currency they have.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
your question is kinda vague at first but if i understand it right that people are willing to pay for such high amounts of course there are people exist that are willing to pay for such amounts. In the end they are winners for these investments since you can't still see that btc and other cryptos will fall down as every day pass by there are more people willing to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies.
If your mission is to keep looking out for when the value will fall pretty hard, then that obviously is your own call. No one said, this is not possible, but looking at the long term of this, then anyone who understands will know that holding seems to be their best option rather than panicking. Words like this make newbies panic, rather than making them understand the real thing ahead of them.

Yes a lot of them buying including me. All of the exchanges are really busy with verification of identity.some says it might take 20 days.We can imagine the workload. bottom line it just began.
It really just began and the crypto world is about taking a whole new shape and from the look of things, even the alts that we feel are being undervalued now will rise so much in the long run. People have been buying coins with their real money and now that new investors are coming in from every angle, the buy just keeps going on and on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Of course i buy it with real money. And by that i dont even mean dolar, i buy it with the currency from my country wich is LEU. How else would you invest in coins if not with real money. Sure you can get into the game with airdrop or bountyes but is you what to learn and be responsible i think it is a must to invest youre hard earned money so that you will be carrefull about trading it.
Regarding the price of coin, remember that it is not mandatory to buy a full coin at once. You can buy some btc monthly, depending on how much spare money do you have utill you have one whole coin, or idk deppends on the goal you`ve set for yourself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC
Actually if they want to start trading with this new currency. They really need to use a real life money in order to have BTC as their capital. And if they already earn from it they can use that as an additional capital. So it means you will cannot deny that sometimes you really need to sacrifice money if your are willing to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Ether now is $800 and Bitcoin almost touched $20,000.It is no brainer that cryptocurrrency is solving multiple payment problem all around the world. I budget 40% of my salary every months to buy bitcoin!
Activity: 196
I am really sure, because bitcoin have so many advantage than fiat, so I think it is possible for bitcoin to be future of money. I’m already buy bitcoin a and hold it for a long time and I’m use my real money for buy bitcoin. I'm already buy bitcoin for my children future and it is may cash money .
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
i think all of investors who want to invest in bitcoin is used real money to buy it through exchange site
I think this is not a suitable question to ask. Like you said this is so obvious and this asking person should use his common sense. I think these questions are only for making some posts and then regulating it for a long time. Everyone uses money and everything is bought with this fiat money. This is quite clear and authentic thing that shouldn’t be ask at such a platform.

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I knew some people who did. It is not really necessary that you need to buy exactly 1 bitcoin or 1 eth if you do trading or to invest. You can actually buy just how much available you've got and converted into bitcoin even if it is not exactly 1 btc.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
yes, it's possible to buy coins with money because the bitcoin purchase is just like buying a coin just hold it and you'll get hold of coins, altcoins or tokens so it's better to buy it but the usual way They have to earn and participate in different campaigns to earn a great deal on my bitcoin as its price rises depending on the other coin as the buyer buys it fast too fast.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Very high bitcoin value to date this of course can be a measure that many people who buy BTC from the results of his work in the real world. I think many people who want to do that is by making BTC purchases with the results of his work in the real world because it is doing a bitcoin investment activity is a very profitable activity. even now I've set aside a few percent of my real-world salary to buy BTC and I do this because I'm pretty sure that bitcoin is a great asset. this is proven when I can now buy the necessities of my life that I have gained from an advantage in investing bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Most of the place coin it not accept. Coin will be not accpet the country leagl way. So it will not accept shopers. So that the reason people chenge the currency. It will easy to change. But you will k know the traging process coin address is to risk. So you will careful to add the addres for the transaction process. If need to process. You will know the coin process. Then you will trage the coin. But coimg future bitcoin will be accept the all country the people will be use and shopers will accept the any purchaes.

I dont know what you are trying to say dude, but it sounds like you dont understand what is being discussed here. Your long post does not even answering what is asked by the thread starter. Read it again what is the main topic here then you may answer it in a better way.

Back to topic, it is true that the recent bitcoin and othet major coins like eth or ltc are so expensive for most people including me. But as we all know, we dont need to buy a whole 1 coin because we can buy as we want on some exchanges. Most real traders no matter they are big or small trader are always start to buy coins with their real life money that they earn from their job.

Activity: 142
Merit: 2
I buy bitcoin every month with half of my salary! I have been doing this for last four years and this habit of mine has afforded me opportunity to buy my own house change my car and buying more asset!

wow that awesome, i hope someday i can buy my own house and car too.. Cheesy bitcoin can really give you a good life as long as you know how to work on it...looking for a good future in bitcoin someday. Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

yes it should be so if we want to trade bitcoin without spending original money how can trading? we must have the capital first to be able to start trading bitcoin.

Well first of all you don't necessarily have to buy 1 etc or 1bcc to get. Just buy the equivalent value for whatever amount you're willing to invest. Traders start out that way and slowly work their up until they get to 1 or more full coin.
Pages:
Jump to: