Pages:
Author

Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money? - page 4. (Read 3892 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Yes, people do buy coins with real money, some even deduct a particular amount from their monthly earnings to purchase these coins. No matter the rise and fall in price of the coins people still invest heavily in them being optimistic that they will all get good profit.
Activity: 22
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

They do... also you can use E-Wallets to get some coins from certain companies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Obviously people do that. I did the same too initially and so did my friends. A lot of people lost their money when BTC started falling from the 20k mark. So yes, no matter how high the price is, people pay it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.

I'm not sure I understand the question. I mean is it impossible to buy a part of BTC or ETH?
Activity: 630
Merit: 20

How often? Maybe if people (with knowledge of eth and btc)can afford as many as they can, then they will. With real money of course. I believe they will take the risks knowing the possibility of giving back their capital with high profits.

Actually, im still saving money from some sig. Campaigns to invest in such coins. If it's a will to reach 1 bitcoin then I will not hesitate to buy such altcoins like eth. With it's promising potential. There's no possible to reach a goal, just be positive .
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Yes there are still people who buy coins with real life money, but they would have to process them through some exchange site to buy coins. I know a lot of people in my country who does this, even keeps buying bitcoins and ethereum when the market is red. And I think its fine because they do that to invest their savings money.
Activity: 8
Yes people r buying coins with real money cause u can make huge amount of money from those coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

People buy bitcoins and etherium constantly. After all, you do not have to immediately buy one bitcoin or one etherium. You can buy a piece of bitcoin or etherium. Nobody forbids you to do this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Majority of them may be not and it is not easy to buy cryptocurrency with real money everywhere. I prefer to get cryptocurrency in other sources. I don't buy with real money.
Yeah it is a difficult process to buy bitcoin by real money or fiat but still many people buys bitcoin by using real money. Ways are there to buy it but need to invest lot to buy 1btc instead of that working in campaign can earn btc.
Activity: 518
Majority of them may be not and it is not easy to buy cryptocurrency with real money everywhere. I prefer to get cryptocurrency in other sources. I don't buy with real money.

I know many guys, who spend fiat money to buy cryptocurrency. I do it as well, but not always. This is the fastest way to get crypto - why not use it?
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Here In my country, we should used our money to buy coins or any coins we want. In answering How Often??..For now, I spend only 10% of salary to buy bitcoin every month. But I like to increased it up to 30%.
Yes we are actually buying coins though our local currency especially when we saw something especial about that certain coin and we've seen a potential value about it, so why not if you really like to earn then you have to take risk and sacrifice your own money for that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Here In my country, we should used our money to buy coins or any coins we want. In answering How Often??..For now, I spend only 10% of salary to buy bitcoin every month. But I like to increased it up to 30%.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It depends on where you live. here's where Phillipines is not yet able to use Bitcoin, you need to convert to peso at the exchange of coins.ph application.
Activity: 406
I buy bitcoin every month with half of my salary! I have been doing this for last four years and this habit of mine has afforded me opportunity to buy my own house change my car and buying more asset!
If you are doing this for almost four years probably you already earning morethan a thousand folds of your original investment and can afford to retire with your current job. You really did an excellent decision.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Yeah, I agree to this statement,  despite if being a stock holders it might have a best technique to traders, wherein they also buys digital currencies to other who might think in need of money.  It is also several of them are kind to this necessary things,  they already make profits  to this moment. People make a several gamble and prove that even a small amount of coins might be a good stock throughout the years and nobody claimed that it is a good decision to make a new coin that you bought in your own pocket.
Activity: 229
It the price of coins is rising, be sure that someone somewhere is buying with FIAT money - Lol. people who are claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme motivate that exactly on the base that more and more people are coming into the game from outside and they push up the prices with their new fresh money - and when the inflow of new money would stop, everything would crash.
Different people are arranging money for altcoin investment, some people who do not have their own investment to invest in altcoin, they first earn through bounty campaigns and then invest it in different altcoin, while some people directly change their real money into bitcoin or any other altcoin for buying coins.

True, this is an aspect I was overlooking. Of course there are people who get altcoins just by the way of taking part to bounty campaigns. In fact, I had momentarily forgotten that I happen to be one of those guys myself, even though in the past I have also put FIAT in cryptos. Smiley
Activity: 378
Very high bitcoin value to date this of course can be a measure that many people who buy BTC from the results of his work in the real world. I think many people who want to do that is by making BTC purchases with the results of his work in the real world because it is doing a bitcoin investment activity is a very profitable activity. even now I've set aside a few percent of my real-world salary to buy BTC and I do this because I'm pretty sure that bitcoin is a great asset. this is proven when I can now buy the necessities of my life that I have gained from an advantage in investing bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Of course,there are companies in most countries that will sell you Bitcoins in exchange for the local currency.In the United States,a company Calle Coimbase will link to your bank account or credit card and then sell you the coins for dollars.Opening an account with Coinbase is similar to opening a traditional bank or stock brokerage account,with lots of identity verification to satisfy the authorities
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Of course, I'm sure that crypto holders out there, whether an old or new one, already try to use their fiat money for buying bitcoins. Buying is the most common way for you to have it because the other way is through trading which is more complicated where you need to do a conversion first from coin A to coin B. Also, this is interconnected with "Selling" which makes a cycle that are both responsible for the fluctuations on its price.

And for your another question, I think the answer is YES, they still invest despite of the high price. It's not practical to wait for a big dip because a lot of time are wasted so much better to buy now, hold later and hoping that current price will grow larger.
Pages:
Jump to: