Pages:
Author

Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money? - page 5. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Yes most of the people buy coin with her real life money because USA bank accept exchange if you want so if you give some dollar and you can get bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet and you need to pay real money then you can get bitcoin or other coin other you can get free coin if you work but if you want to buy coin you must use your real money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

Naturally they do it. If you spend fiat  money for the crypto that will grow in future, you can get much profit (in virtual or fiat - just make your choice).
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Yes to be honest when i start my journey in crypto currency i was hesitant to invest my extra money because i don't think bitcoin is real in the past. But as day goes by when i started learning about it then i started buying coins but only few amounts just to try what is trading. Right now i'm continue to buy more coins with my money and some of my profit goes again to investing.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.

honestly buy bitcoin there is not from the money itself there is also a result of debt to the bank and others, if you buy bitcoin from money the debt it seems very horrible if you are caught in the expensive price like this bitcoin is down and a lot of that stuck in the price high.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

Yes,  there are investors that buy ETH and other crypto currency because they also wanted to earn, just like me.  I save some of my salary to buy a good coin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
You do not need to buy whole eth or btc to trade and then transfer back to money.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Damn. These days if you want to get ANY coin, whether bitcoin, ethereum, XYZcoin or shitcoin you must buy with real money.
Even those "free airdrops" require you to stake some coins in wallet first, which you still need to buy with real money.
Now this happens because the distribution model of every single coin is either fucked up, or intentionally designed so by their founders to collect money from the mass to get rich fast.
These digital currencies are nothing but tools for price speculation, and ways for the "founder" and institutional con artists to steal hard earned money from innocent people by such fraud.

However there is a way to correct this. Instead of the founders asking people for money to sell their shitcoin, why not simply give people free coins unconditionally, to show they are benevolent instead of being malicious scammers?

Like Satoshi, when he created bitcoin he didn't ask people to buy it or launch any ICO to make profit. Bitcoin started to have value only years later, and the adoption was a natural process.

But even for bitcoin, the distribution model is bad. Only powerful miners get newly minted coins. Ordinary people have to buy it from the big hands with real money.

Once there is a fair distribution model in which any average people can get substantial amount of newly minted coins without making any investment first (although some commitment to the network would still be required, but nothing like the expensive ASIC or GPU mining), cryptocurrenty will really start to gain mass adoption.
Activity: 176
It the price of coins is rising, be sure that someone somewhere is buying with FIAT money - Lol. people who are claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme motivate that exactly on the base that more and more people are coming into the game from outside and they push up the prices with their new fresh money - and when the inflow of new money would stop, everything would crash.
Different people are arranging money for altcoin investment, some people who do not have their own investment to invest in altcoin, they first earn through bounty campaigns and then invest it in different altcoin, while some people directly change their real money into bitcoin or any other altcoin for buying coins.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
It the price of coins is rising, be sure that someone somewhere is buying with FIAT money - Lol. people who are claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme motivate that exactly on the base that more and more people are coming into the game from outside and they push up the prices with their new fresh money - and when the inflow of new money would stop, everything would crash.
Activity: 406
to invest real money in cryptocurrency is quite normal , for example I recently reviewed an interesting website https://daneel.io/ when I met him, I invested, and not a bit sorry
I think the number of people buying crypto in cash is a lot because when you first enter the market, the use of cash to buy crypto is the first choice that investors think of. They usually buy bitcoins from acquaintances or somebody who sells crypto on the internet, which is usually third-party transactions for safer purposes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I think it defends on the trader. I see how people prioritized buying a digital currency wherein they used for investment and trading. Basically, most people buy digital currency because for them it helps to earn money and well profit. They used online payment for money transaction. People keeps buying coins as long as they want no matter what price it is, they will wait until it grow.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105

Its also like you are investing in a real estate or in a forex. Buying crypto currencies like bitcoin or ethereum is also same thing in investment. The only difference is here in crypto, values are very volatile. You may gain big or lose a lot in just a short period of time.
Activity: 210
to invest real money in cryptocurrency is quite normal , for example I recently reviewed an interesting website https://daneel.io/ when I met him, I invested, and not a bit sorry
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Yes I am, I am using the money for bitcoin, because I invest even small to trade.
Do you really need to invest in trading, if you do not have an investment, will you get a bitcoin to trade?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think not everyone uses real money to buy crypts, many earn a starting crypto currency in the bounty, and then use them in trade
The truth is there isn't many people which can invest in bitcoin and other coins with the current prices, with my savings I could barely afford a single bitcoin and it's unlikely I'm alone in this, it'll be impossible for me to afford to buy my current holdings of bitcoin with fiat, and I don't have too much bitcoin to begin with so there is no doubt many users are taking advantage of airdrops and trading to increase their holdings.
Yes its true that some people do actually buy coins with real money but appropriately its true not all of us have that real money that we own to afford even a single bitcoin because it is not denial that the price of a single bitcoin is too much expensive to afford of an ordinary man who is just on job. Even I, I admit that even a single bitcoin i am hardly to afford it due to many expenses i have to consider in our family. So that's why i am not shame to say that on my first step i take advantage of the use of this signature campaigns that in near future i could have my own kind of bitcoin in hand.
Yes there are a lot of people who are using their real money to buy bitcoin and I’m also using real money to buy bitcoin because in earlier days people were sacred about bitcoin that may be we lose our money so they were not using their real money so when bitcoin proved to its users that it’s now one of the safe for investment so all the people they are buying bitcoin with their real money and I think it’s one the fast way to earn from bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
Nowadays there is no way to earn coins for free ( except sign campaign, bounties and airdrops). So it's necessary to spend money in real life to get coins . That makes sure those coins are valuable in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
There are many people who buy cryptocurrency by their real life money. Smiley
Agreed! One of the most common ways of buying bitcoins is to buy them using your paper money and most of the owners of bitcoin who are one having some bitcoins have bought them by giving away their paper money. There are certain other ways of making bitcoin too but the most commonly and most widely method is to buy them using your real money and this is what people are doing.
Willingness to invest on something that we are believing could lead us to success, and with that simple believing people are finding a system they can trust other than banks as we are now seeking for a long run and much profitable, so a lot are getting crazy with crypto and buy as much as they can. But the ability to buy bitcoin would depend on how much is the purchasing power of that certain person, and one factor is their status in their life.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
There are many people who buy cryptocurrency by their real life money. Smiley
Agreed! One of the most common ways of buying bitcoins is to buy them using your paper money and most of the owners of bitcoin who are one having some bitcoins have bought them by giving away their paper money. There are certain other ways of making bitcoin too but the most commonly and most widely method is to buy them using your real money and this is what people are doing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I buy bitcoin every months with 50% proceed from my salary. And I know a couple of friend that do the same thing! Of interest to you is a friend of mine that buy bitcoin with all of his salary! How does he survive? I do not know.
I think this is a strange question, although some users take from bounty or other free way to get bitcoin but of course many people buy bitcoin with their real money. and I am also the proof, I myself start a business and invest in bitcoin with the capital from my stash. and then I bought bitcoin a few years ago. the logic is the marketcaps continues to grow bigger and of course many people start to adopt and invest in bitcoin with money from their wallets/bank
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
yes many people buy coins with their real life money, like Bitcoin you can buy it with your real life money you can also earn real life money in investing in it or in trading bitcoin, thats why many users of coins.
You can buy Bitcoin with real money on the merchant's site accepting real money exchange via bank account link. I also bought bitcoin a few months ago this way and I found it to be quite quick, the safety depends on the credibility of the trade page you are trading. Choose a reputable address to avoid loss.
Pages:
Jump to: