Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we need blockchain technology? - page 2. (Read 11532 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
Usually most people are ignorant of the future judgment. You don't know the blockchain. In fact, the blockchain is the real Internet. The development of the blockchain in the future is ten times that of the mutual understanding network, but I don't think you probably understand it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
December 19, 2018, 08:43:57 AM
Many people are asking these questions. In fact, many people cannot understand the true meaning of the blockchain. The blockchain is already the consensus of high-end people. Future blockchains can even change every corner of life. This is the only evidence that the Internet can exist for thousands of years.
The blockchain technology is not only for the means of digital world,it can gives us the transperency with security over anything,this can be implemented in to many real life things other than the crypto currencies.But still many people not aware of blockchain technology but they still complaining about it and they tell it is scam. Huh

because they don't understand the technology it self they were only aware that this technology can be a medium for illegal activities because of the security that this technology provides. Internet will surely exists as long as the technology will continue to grow
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 04:28:40 AM
Yes, because the blockchain technology is must needed in the crytpo world, as it records all the transactions done.
And the transactions once officially recorded will not be lost. 
Activity: 464
December 17, 2018, 02:03:28 AM
Yes we need blockchain but it depends on what type of application most of the projects don’t need it necessarily or they just jump on the bandwagon in the fear of missing out. Having blockchain to be applied in sectors that need transparency must be push while projects with no use will fail.
blockchain actually could be implemented in any field.such as banking sytem, election sytem ,and soon.some country already applied blockchain technology in their system.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
December 16, 2018, 07:06:57 PM
Yes we need blockchain but it depends on what type of application most of the projects don’t need it necessarily or they just jump on the bandwagon in the fear of missing out. Having blockchain to be applied in sectors that need transparency must be push while projects with no use will fail.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 16, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
one day the technology will be needed in the times and technology and maybe the blockchain is made to answer those needs

Every technology being made are used, and that is the reason why technology are made, it is because we need it to make our lives and works efficient and more comfortable. With a lot of technologies being made, we can't keep up. Blockchain is being studied for a long time now and there are technologies already that is based on the Blockchain. If I am not mistaken, theres this play table where in it was implemented with the blockchain technology. But for me, technology is not needed, it is just there to make ourselves more comfortable with our jobs or work, more likely we want it not need it.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
In fact, among the huge number of useless projects in which the blockchain technology is absolutely not needed, there is also a very large number of projects that really allow for qualitative improvement in many areas of life thanks to the blockchain. First of all, this is all connected with the need to store and take into account a large amount of digital data.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:35:06 PM
one day the technology will be needed in the times and technology and maybe the blockchain is made to answer those needs
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 02:29:34 PM
I agree with you, recents projects on the blockchain stream doesn't worth their hype apart from some essentials ones that are showing great use case and importance. I think their should be an intermediary where new projects can be reviewed before sales this will help in regulating scam and unwanted projects on this stream. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 08:30:13 AM
Yes, blockchain technology is the real Internet. This is a must in the future information age. The birth of the blockchain protects the Internet. When information security is more perfect, the Internet will be used again on a large scale.
right, security is hard to hack, we know to send something must solve a lot of blocks, so I think it's hard for hackers to solve it one by one. besides that speed is an important reason to support performance in order to follow the needs of an agency, as currently many banks have implemented that system
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 04:14:59 AM
Yes, blockchain technology is the real Internet. This is a must in the future information age. The birth of the blockchain protects the Internet. When information security is more perfect, the Internet will be used again on a large scale.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
Many people are asking these questions. In fact, many people cannot understand the true meaning of the blockchain. The blockchain is already the consensus of high-end people. Future blockchains can even change every corner of life. This is the only evidence that the Internet can exist for thousands of years.
The blockchain technology is not only for the means of digital world,it can gives us the transperency with security over anything,this can be implemented in to many real life things other than the crypto currencies.But still many people not aware of blockchain technology but they still complaining about it and they tell it is scam. Huh
blockchain is very helpful in any way, indeed the blockchain is identical to bitcoin for those who don't understand clearly, I think we need to understand first so that we can implement blockchain in real life
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 02, 2018, 04:39:28 AM
Activity: 145
December 01, 2018, 07:27:27 AM
As long as this cryptocurrency has use for people  and it gain demand from them, I don't see anything wrong with it. I believe that Crypto keep on coming in because we are in the transition of turning all platform into digital paying gtoup. We are seeing how maximization of blockchain technology is emerging and its actually a good thing. Like what satoshi says, wa are in need of freedom from third party, and we can now actually experience it in all kinds of project. Just buy promising project and store it in a opensource wallet like HODLER and wait until the demand and price increase.
I have installed Windows and mobile wallet , looks fine to me . I hope this application will add more statement about security and safety of our fund.  Maybe they can add  ARB to the wallet. I have installed this application in my main laptop, so far everything is good.
Activity: 388
December 02, 2018, 03:34:38 AM
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
December 02, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
Yes,  we are in the process  of  developing  blockchain  technology   Wink and I do believe  that  we  need blockchain  technology   in the future  and it is  important  to have a new  technology because  of  faster  evolution of technology nowadays.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 03:03:34 AM
This is not so. Blockchain technology is an essential step to real democracy. Of course the government would be against it, but it all depends on people. For example, based on the blockchain, you can build a system of elections and recall of politicians. And much more.

Blockchain will take a breath to help people evolving in the new generation and creates new images so that it would take for long and it is very helpful too. The system at this moment is fast approaching and it is easy to mingle with in. Blockchain has its rule in the community and it is very helpful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
December 02, 2018, 02:10:18 AM
The black swan event does not occur in cryptocurrency, and the cryptocurrency is not as powerful. Black swan events usually occur in traditional economies. The value of the blockchain is unlimited, and it can be said that it is the real Internet. Future blockchains will be used in large areas. But not necessarily the current Ethereum or other public infrastructure chain.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
December 01, 2018, 02:39:38 AM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

If the blockchain technology didn't invented, we will still see the major problems in our society and economy. Like in payment system, it is hard to pay in fiat currency because it is very hassle. The daily transaction became better because of the blockchain technology. 
Activity: 420
December 01, 2018, 02:36:04 AM
Yes, with the increase od demand of FInancial services and many hacking we need blockchain technology in order to eliminate the frauds. So with the technology improves we can easily increase economic growth through this blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: