Pages:
Author

Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion - page 21. (Read 5531 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
Of course bitcoin dependence social media publicity because to profit popularity and investors even bitcoin have popularity it still obsession social media to obtain more investors to adjust on to all country the reveal of bitcoin whats the gain of it and the encourage of bitcoin to whole a economic upon your country so social media is the best showing off publicity of all coins project will come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 24, 2018, 03:59:03 AM
Social advertising will benefit Bitcoins in a positive form. But who will pay for it? This requires some Bitcoin support fund, but it is not. Bitcoin price made it a very large advertising.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
Yes, I think this is necessary. We need help from the media, I think bitcoin will be more known and people will have a better idea about it. This also helps attract investors.
Activity: 69
March 24, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

This, of course, requires that the media's speed of dissemination, target audience, and people can all be analyzed. This is a good thing for the development of Bitcoin. The content of propaganda should be more professional and easier for people to accept and understand, and the efficiency of communication can really show itself. ! !
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 24, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
In some point it is good being promoted in social media because social media is popular to the peope. And social can promote us in the whole world. It can be good and make the demand high so that the bitcoin price will rise up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
March 24, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
Social media is really necessary, observe the society nowadays; most of the people nowadays are now using social media. We can promote cryptocurrencies through the use of social media. We can encourage other people to use bitcoin by using social media.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
Social media is one of the effective way of promoting any kinds  stuff, yes that is true. Majority of the people are using social media as their ways of communications ie. fb, twitter etc. But why anyone have to promote bitcoin?! No idea! I think there is a lot of people who already speaking about btc and crypto over all social media, I guess that is quite enough already!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
Social media promotion is important now a days. Because thats the simple or easiest way to know your business to other people worldwide. Thats why we need to promote bitcoin in social media. And also to reach other people.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
Everyone in the world has social media therefore promotions through social media like facebook, twitter and instagram to do make people invest. This efficient way to promote is very easy for people to see and it is for free to access. Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 24, 2018, 01:40:50 AM
yes social media coverage to promote our businesses and it's important for projects to share projects that are beautiful and to come as ico challenges supporters to share their project
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 01:27:14 AM
Social media is very powerful nowadays, from youth generation to old generations, everyone is incline in social media, and whatever promotions and advertisements posted in there, is easy to spread and people easily informed. So for me, yes we need promotions in any means such as social media and etc. Because this is also an effective way to advertise and quick popularity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 12:47:36 AM
of course social media has a role that can help to make bitcoin more familiar to the world community, many other ways to introduce bitcoin but social media is an effective way to introduce bitcoin where through social media will many people can understand about bitcoin and how to work as well profit from bitcoin investment. for that i think bitcoin needs social media to promote in order to have a high selling value and can be owned by everyone from all over the world.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
Yes, we need the support of social media. Facebook and Twitter is the main supporters of Bitcoin. But as we know Facebook are going to ban Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ads, then it will bad for us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 12:27:26 AM
Yes we need social media for the promotion to clear the questions of the other who have don't know about bitcoin because many people are talking about this currency but they don't know how to use it because they don't have enough knowledge to invest in bitcoin, social media is the best promotion to have some knowldge about bitcoin.
In addition, most people definitely have social media. Active in social media becomes a form of existence of modern society. So the dissemination of information through social media becomes very effective.
Activity: 31
March 24, 2018, 12:14:08 AM
Yes we must. even a small company need a advertisement too. And asking for promotion in social media uyes we need it to promote legaly in others what is bitcoin. It is.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
March 24, 2018, 12:07:54 AM
I have a question

what the advantage to promote bitcoin?

I completely agree.

Bitcoin is decentralized and no one control it so no one make advertising online for Bitcoins Promotions rather Individuals or Corporate can offer their business or services to user by making promotions on web.

force other countries accept bitcoin?

Yes major countries have adopted blockchain technology soon number of these countries will increase but it depends upon many conditions. And it will take time.

if it is the case, I don't think promotion can solve this problem.

Yes not just promotion but awareness with proper knowledge is important. In coming future not just blockchain but also AI(Artificial Intelligence) & ML(Machine Learning) is the next wave for career along with business infrastructure, platform and tool.
Activity: 19
March 24, 2018, 12:07:48 AM
I actually think bitcoin is one of the most talked about topics on social media and in the news. I would actually be glad if I stopped seeing every stupid CEO's opinion on bitcoin and how exactly the price will crash and destroy all of society or enable terrorists to kill everyone somehow. Most of the problems I read about are last year's news and most of the people encouraging people to buy are just making stuff up. It is more important to watch the real world and the effect bitcoin is having on your neighborhood. If it isn't having an affect, ask yourself why. Don't ask social media.

If there is social media to promote, of course, is a good thing, ah, afraid of social media to promote the risk of bitcoin, increase people's panic. So you can't rely too much on social media.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
March 24, 2018, 12:00:00 AM
I personally think that any industry of any type which is closely related to production have to spend nearly about 40% of total cost of product for Advertising.

Now no one notice Advertising is long lasting industry, which includes many platforms which are related to humans life. Social Media is one of them.

Certain audience which use social media is one type of targeted audience which returns higher CTR and Conversions.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
March 23, 2018, 11:58:06 PM
I have a question

what the advantage to promote bitcoin?

force other countries accept bitcoin?

if it is the case, I don't think promotion can solve this problem
Activity: 126
March 23, 2018, 11:56:18 PM
Of course we need social media for promoting bitcoin. Most people are on the internet. It is the best tool to spread bitcoin online. I can learn ICO's on the internet too.  Social media is very important in promoting bitcoin. 
Pages:
Jump to: