Pages:
Author

Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion - page 20. (Read 5531 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
I think not, bitcoin has a lot of devotees, and no need for promotion people will also look for it wherever, when there is bitcoin in medsos, it's just a trick of the company to get its name up

but there are still many people who don't know nothing about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and social media may help them to discover this digital world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
March 24, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
I certainly agree! Socia media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites may help us in gathering attention to people around the world about the cryptocurrency, bitcoin. It will help the bitcoin community increase their users and at the same time its value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
Yes, we do need the help of social media. It helps us gain interest among people and garners attention that may soon develop to adoption.
Agree maybe social media could help crypto community.Hope many will be also interested soon.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?

I think it is a better idea because we all know how powerful social media today. Many people will definitely know about bitcoin and tge number of users will surely increase rapidly. They will knew what are the advantages of bitcoin as well as the good things that may come up in working into it. Bitcoin is such a good thing to us and we must know how to use it wisely. So I think Social Media will be a good platform of it.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
Bitcoin is really gaining popularity these days. Social media is also popular with almost every person in the whole world. If we combine bitcoin and social media, it will really widen thr  scope of the people having knowledge of bitcoin. Social media is a great tool of promoting what bitcoin really is all about. Through social media, investors will increase because of the users of the different social media all over the world.
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

What do you think?
I think that way bitcoin will become more familiar to people who do not know about bitcoin, so I really help marketing bitcoin in social media.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 24, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

What do you think?

My friends actually got to know about bitcoin through social media. I believe that social media ads would be a very helpful way to attract more investors. Social media is the best way to endorse the market because a lot of people are using different social media sites for many reason. It would also be helpful for people to understand things about crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
March 24, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
Social media makes development faster and massive, social media users account for more than 60% of the world's total population, and this is the best promotional tool.
Yes you are definitely right about that. Billions of people are users of social media account and it is a best way to introduce to numerous people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 24, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Social media makes development faster and massive, social media users account for more than 60% of the world's total population, and this is the best promotional tool.
Activity: 84
March 24, 2018, 10:45:31 AM
The number of coins in this system grows at a certain rate, laid in such a way that it coincides with the speed of gold mining on the planet.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 07:12:46 AM
The influence of social media is stronger than online media previously trusted, this is because everyone has a social media and free to preach anything, the presence of social media should we use for positive things such as introduce bitcoin to friends so they know and become bitcoin users.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
March 24, 2018, 06:51:47 AM
Social media is a very powerful tool for promoting anything these days, not just BTC necessarily.
Nut if we took away social media when promoting BTC, we would not be doing ourselves any favors.
Many people rely on social media on a daily basis for their crypto 411, so yes it's important that we keep social media.
Activity: 82
March 24, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Yes, introducing bitcoin information through the media will allow more people to understand bitcoin, which is good news for the community!
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
Yes, bitcoin should be advertised in social networks, in the media, so that people have more information about the cryptocurrency
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 06:43:04 AM
I think it is a need to promote cryptocurrency through social media. This is simply because most people should know the development in our technology. Adapting to the new era of technology provides knowledge to newbies who are eager to learn on using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

What do you think?
I think not, bitcoin has a lot of devotees, and no need for promotion people will also look for it wherever, when there is bitcoin in medsos, it's just a trick of the company to get its name up
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 06:07:22 AM
Well as for me I would  like us to engage  our selves in social media promotion with massive positive campaign  about bitcoin and other altcoins. Because the more people  adopt bitcoin the more the demand increase.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 05:48:45 AM
Obviously yes all needs publicity to become famous whether from social media or from the public because it should move around to the lead right that there is something called as bitcoin that exists. Many people  came to know just about bitcoin recently due bitcoin instinctive a hot subject upon social media these days. In bounty campaigns that is what we attain we expose around ICO's and there altcoins or tokens through social media.

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 24, 2018, 05:17:19 AM
Social advertising will benefit Bitcoins in a positive form. But who will pay for it? This requires some Bitcoin support fund, but it is not. Bitcoin price made it a very large advertising.
If it really intends to support the development and spreading out about bitcoin on social media., anyway I don't think it must need costs more/should be paid, when us trying to promote or direct it on the more positive side in the social media.
And certainly not only because the price only into the spotlight to advertise it, there are still many advantages that we can spreading widely.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 05:06:43 AM
Yes we need social media for the promotion to clear the questions of the other who have don't know about bitcoin because many people are talking about this currency but they don't know how to use it because they don't have enough knowledge to invest in bitcoin, social media is the best promotion to have some knowldge about bitcoin.
In addition, most people definitely have social media. Active in social media becomes a form of existence of modern society. So the dissemination of information through social media becomes very effective.

I think social media promotion is not needed anymore because Bitcoin is widely known and a lot of people are curious in this kind of monetary system technology in a digital form. Too much advertisement will only cause Hype and more volatility on its price, We all know that there are a lot of greedy people out there that wants to multiply their money in a very easy way and Bitcoin is not made to multiply the investments and that's not the main purpose of this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: