Pages:
Author

Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion - page 22. (Read 5531 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 11:15:32 PM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
It is one of the uses of social media. Can promote the products quickly and inexpensively and could include all ages. Supposedly, bitcoin verify account first before they promote bitcoin due to weakness from promoting products in social media is loaded will fake accounts. No exception by promoting bitcoin on social media.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 11:11:16 PM
Social media is really a great instrument in promoting bitcoin because it has a big coverage and can reach different people worldwide . its a strong communication where you can be able to outreach people from far places . Social media nowadays is one of the biggest communication in the world . So it will be a thing for promoting bitcoin . Many people are using different media platforms nowadays and just a single click you can cascade information in social medias
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
We all know that nowadays, almost all people are using social media which is powerful way to promote or advertise things. And if bitcoin is promoted through social media, people using social media will have the chance to learn and gain knowledge about bitcoin which is a good idea. Definitely, bitcoin needs promotion.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 11:03:32 PM
I think it is necessary. In this era, there are many consumer groups of social media. The spread of social media can bring about great progress, and now the influence of social media is more effective than other publicity.
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 11:02:59 PM
Yes,with the help of social media we can inform or show them about this.the first step how to connect and communicate many people far from us that also interested in doing bitcoin.
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?

My personal opinion about this is yes, definitely,  social media would help a lot,  because most of the people now a days,  using Internet.  Sharing bitcoin online will be fast and no hard efforts.
Activity: 33
March 23, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
Yes i agree to that. The more the better. In this way a lot of people can be reached icluding those people who are cynical about bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 10:50:11 PM
Yes. I believe that promoting bitcoin through social media is of very big help. People not aware of bitcoin can easily see what bitcoin is. Once they come across bitcoin with any social media they will be interested then search about it. Then the power of word of mouth will help as well in spreading about bitcoin.

The bad thing about social media when you search bitcoin, it's dominated with bitcoin doublers and hyips that are all scams. It's not about informing people but inviting newbies to sign up on their referrals.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 09:00:35 PM
Yes. I believe that promoting bitcoin through social media is of very big help. People not aware of bitcoin can easily see what bitcoin is. Once they come across bitcoin with any social media they will be interested then search about it. Then the power of word of mouth will help as well in spreading about bitcoin.
Activity: 110
March 23, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
Yes we need social media for the promotion to clear the questions of the other who have don't know about bitcoin because many people are talking about this currency but they don't know how to use it because they don't have enough knowledge to invest in bitcoin, social media is the best promotion to have some knowldge about bitcoin.
Activity: 99
March 23, 2018, 06:19:21 PM
Yes we need social media to promote bitcoin because there's so may social media user all over the world and  its the best way to promote everything not only for bircoin if you had business you can promote also..
Activity: 31
March 23, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
Yes and no. I think yes, it is absolutely essential that there are talks, discussions etc. about bitcoin on social media so that more people can learn about the tremendous possibilities this offers. But coins don't necessarily need ads on social media. Having said that, we could miss out on amazing new projects, coins, ICOs etc. if ads are blocked on all big social media platforms.
Activity: 182
March 23, 2018, 05:05:01 PM
Yes! We need social Media Promotion because Social media can also be a great way to easily evaluate competitors as well, by being able to monitor their pages within the insights page. We can easily see what our competitors' strategy by the types of content they post and also see the effectiveness of it though viewing their engagements and page likes. Not only great for the own business benefits but social media is also a valuable tool to assess and beat the competition.

I also think that from now on social media will be the driving force for creating collaborative groups and dealing with problems arising from the earth.
It certainly requires promotion and social media that have an impact on its growing bitcoin so far.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 04:59:39 PM
I actually think bitcoin is one of the most talked about topics on social media and in the news. I would actually be glad if I stopped seeing every stupid CEO's opinion on bitcoin and how exactly the price will crash and destroy all of society or enable terrorists to kill everyone somehow. Most of the problems I read about are last year's news and most of the people encouraging people to buy are just making stuff up. It is more important to watch the real world and the effect bitcoin is having on your neighborhood. If it isn't having an affect, ask yourself why. Don't ask social media.
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

What do you think?

We do not need any social media anymore because there are ico's who are starting different seminar's to get different investors attention, but social media will be always a big help if they are going to advertise ico's and promote the platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
No we're waiting for whales to fill their bag. After then we'll see lots of good news. With this posivite environment people will come back...
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

What do you think?

Any kind of business that involves any capital always needs to be promoted. As for me, I believe that bitcoin needs to be promoted in social medias. As we all know, most of the people these days use social media so I think it would be an effective way to endorse and promote bitcoin. Many investors and users have heard about bitcoin only through social medias too.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 12:59:51 PM
Without any doubt, Yes we need social media platform as it help to influence new people to join this system creating an impact of new kind of technology. Also, social media helps to inform about new services and changes in the exciting system and help us to know things more efficiently. Facebook ban ICO's ad but they should have increased the fees or checked its scam or not rather than stopping them to survive.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

What do you think?
I think it's necessary. There are a lot of young people using the media, and if social media is willing to promote bitcoin, it will attract more young people to participate in bitcoin, which is conducive to the long-term development of bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 23, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Yes. Of course . social media is very much necessary for promoting crypto currency. It help people to know about that currency . people get interest by watching promotional add.
Pages:
Jump to: