Pages:
Author

Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS? - page 12. (Read 17385 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
March 26, 2019, 09:39:37 PM
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
instability will never stop despite many stablecoins. I think the stablecoins should only stop at 5-10 coins. The developers of stablecoins will all fail because our market is still quite small now. Stablecoin is just a place for investors to avoid the storm of crypto market. so we don't need too much. Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
March 26, 2019, 09:29:12 PM
For me i do not like stable coins i had like the coins is being ups and down in crypto market most of the investors can choose to buy of which coins in dip prices are going to be rising up their prices soon, it is more getting exciting if their is not stable coins.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 08:53:06 PM
I have a feeling that the reason why BTC and other major altcoins cannot go fully bullrun is because we to have so many altcoins already. BTC needs a very strong buy in order for it to go up.. But how come it will go up if people are dumping or selling bitcoin to buy shitcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
March 26, 2019, 08:00:07 PM
No need more stable coins because theres a lot of stable coin in the market all we need is a good project that can run for long term. But personally if we add more stable coin some  investor can go on to cryptoworld because it have a chances tobe stable.
Activity: 756
March 26, 2019, 07:59:01 PM
If we want mainstream adoption of crypto then we need  stable coins as merchants would more likely to deal with it, rather than with volatile coins. How many of them is optimal the market will decide.

I am prefer thinking stable coin is good if we trading in market. Holding stable coin when market drop is an opportunity to accumulating bitcoin or others coin. More stable coin is good i think, because more supply money in market
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
March 26, 2019, 07:36:59 PM
More stable coins at this current dip is needed to bring back people hopes and confidence. It will really tell a lot  and make many aware that the current dip is just a matter of time which will recover at anytime soon.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 26, 2019, 07:12:05 PM
the more coins are stable the crypto value will tend to be the same as the conventional currency, I mean that in the end there will be no coins with expensive prices because when the bearish market people will go to stable coins and the impact of major coins like bitcoin and ethereum will be difficult to recover to high prices again
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
March 26, 2019, 07:06:33 PM
I think there is a place for stable coins too. Many mainstream people still have  some trust to governments and are afraid of crypto,
 this way if they will be forced by situation to use stable coins, 1 or 2% maybe interested in normal cryptos.
Activity: 448
March 26, 2019, 07:01:50 PM
If we want mainstream adoption of crypto then we need  stable coins as merchants would more likely to deal with it, rather than with volatile coins. How many of them is optimal the market will decide.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
March 26, 2019, 07:00:22 PM
We don't need stable coins at all but if we have 1 we should have more. I know it's a strange explanation but this is the truth.
We don't need them because people should be able to spend fiat not hide behind tokens that are centralized and backed by words. We saw how much these words are worth when usdt said they aren't 100% backed.

We should have more coins to allow the market to weed out liars and scammers. This is impossible without competition.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
March 26, 2019, 06:52:15 PM
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?

why do we need more stable coin? at the first place cryptocurrency known because of its volatility. most of the investor invest because of it.

Yes, but also we have to remember about some liquidity which is needed in cryptocurrency and which more and more stablecoins can provide for many trading pairs.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 06:48:05 PM
i really love this question, we all know how market is presently, and how some icos scam people.we really need better coins that will be very better than all the shit coin listed on exchanges.my opinion is before icos we need strong backup to back the project, not just forming some gangs and start advertising what is not it to fellow human being. people are tired of blockchain , complain over complain.we really need stable coin like eth, btc, litecoin,xlm, i think it will add more value to crypto and then give hope for future
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 26, 2019, 06:44:44 PM
Tether is so flawed but we have another stablecoin which can serve its main purpose. New stablecoin add more variety and advantages
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 26, 2019, 06:37:08 PM
Crypto is slowly moving towards this. It will be adopted in many countries and many will want to have a stable currency in order to be able to pay it in everyday life. Therefore, perhaps we are waiting for such a future.
Stable coin can make this market more stable and attract more businesses to adopt. Well, so far there is no stable coin at the moment since we are on the sideways but yes the future is still bright and we can still expect more good coins to come. Shitcoins should also be eliminated for good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 06:32:35 PM
Crypto is slowly moving towards this. It will be adopted in many countries and many will want to have a stable currency in order to be able to pay it in everyday life. Therefore, perhaps we are waiting for such a future.
Activity: 555
March 26, 2019, 05:58:07 PM
There are already enough stable coins serving its purpose, but more and more keep entering the crypto space. I noticed that institutions/firms including banks who run crypto projects will likely have a stable coin. Well, it gives more assurance with regards the dwindling crypto market, talking about volatility. In my own opinion, the stable coins don't really have any negative effect, they help traders to reduce loss.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 26, 2019, 04:56:50 PM
The market will dictate whether we need more stablecoins. In the end, the ones with the most adoption will take dominance in the end. Only time will tell. But this is a free market after all, anybody can take a shot at making new stablecoins.
why do they still do. we have some very good stable coins! For what to do even more. people get confused and the market becomes more difficult for everyone

Many at times, people think that coins are not stable but the question is: are we not experiencing or seeing stable coins in the market? the market current price show element of stability, which come to a conclusion that most coin in the market are stable. Categorically, even though not a good choice for the market, we need stablecoins in the market to curb it volatility.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
March 26, 2019, 04:36:21 PM
What are these stablecoins exactly necessary for? For traders and merchants? Traders have already access to fiat money in almost any exchange so they don't really need to buy these coins, and I don't think merchants will be really interested since these coins don't have a big community behind them and they are managed by entities or companies, so they have to trust in those entities.
Activity: 661
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 26, 2019, 02:23:29 PM
In my opinion, it will all expect because of stable trading, it is possible to get more profits by trading. i think which is people do not understand risk moment, they will be good for them to be stable coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
March 26, 2019, 02:12:47 PM
I think it will be enough only one stable coin that is provided any of the backup Fiat money. The number of stable coins will not affect the volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: