Pages:
Author

Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS? - page 8. (Read 17385 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 07, 2019, 08:24:18 AM
The security of these tokens is always at the level of obscurity, you understand that today it is nothing more than just another portion of empty tokens, which are in fact not provided with anything.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 06:48:16 AM
I think USDT and USDC would be more than enough for me. I literally do not see the reason why do we need so much stable coins, because they have no difference and were created for the same purpose and in my opinion only bringing a lot of money to their creators.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 06, 2019, 08:15:24 PM
I think its already enough to only have one crypto that has stable price like usdt and additional to that there is already a new crypto which stable as usdt and i think thats really too much.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 06, 2019, 08:12:54 PM
I have always used USDT. This is really a very useful token at a time when the cryptocurrency market is sharply down. But I do not think that there should be a lot of such stable coins.
Already there are dozens of unnecessary coin belonging to one section. Stable money like them. On the other hand, we have more choices and we can choose the appropriate one.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 06, 2019, 07:57:30 PM
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?

why do we need more stable coin? at the first place cryptocurrency known because of its volatility. most of the investor invest because of it.

yes, I agree with you, investors invest in cryptocurrency because only cryptocurrency can provide profits of more than 1000%, therefore I think stable coin is not too important for cryptocurrency and in my opinion USDT is enough to be stable coin in cryptocurrency, so we no need for stable coins anymore, but all we need is a coin that has a great project in the future, so investors can make a big profit from investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 02:15:01 PM
I have always used USDT. This is really a very useful token at a time when the cryptocurrency market is sharply down. But I do not think that there should be a lot of such stable coins.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 04, 2019, 02:02:48 PM
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?

If you see Tether and USDC coins, these two coins are very stable. Even the price is the same as USD. But I think a coin like this is not suitable for trading, because it will be difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 448
March 31, 2019, 06:05:09 PM
knowing that stable coin are actually spurred by certain types of events including communities and currencies and cryptocurrency then i think it will not be satisfactory to say that we do not need more stable coins as we still have communities coming up and also more cryptocurrencies are being created on a daily basis.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 31, 2019, 05:44:37 PM
As more people come to this ecossystem there will be a need for more stablecoins, for sure.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 05:36:21 PM
I dont think that we need more stable coins to get released since there are so many coins which is available for now.
I agree with you, we have enough strong coins anyway. I believe in the growth of the price of the Top 50 coins by 50% on the cryptocurrency market this year.
March 31, 2019, 04:56:28 PM
Having more stable coins may make the market redundant because the wheels of supply and demand may not be effective as it is required to drive the profit and loss margins. The market has enough stable coins already. It should rather push for more informed participants through crypto education
March 31, 2019, 04:35:39 PM
I dont think that we need more stable coins to get released since there are so many coins which is available for now.
Activity: 476
March 31, 2019, 04:03:10 PM
For me, more coins mean a more stable market place for crypto. This doesn't mean that I support crap coins. It's just better for most of us that there are more choices in the market. Its all up to us how are we going to scrutinize them.
Yes it could be good for us but if we have more than one option to invest our money I am sure it will cause some complications, but good to some extent as when the price of one coin rises you can sell buy the other if it is low in price, but stability permanently is not possible because price of crypto coin use to change always.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 31, 2019, 01:49:08 AM
between need and no. if there is a stable coin, it will not be worth the investment anymore because the value cannot rise. but the coin can be used for payment methods because it is stable and easy to balance prices in the market. it can make crypto more widely known.
It is just like the electronic payment but not a crypto currency since stable coins were decentralized so the value also will get deteriorates with the inflation of fiat money.We are here for something new or we can use dollar instead of stable cryptos.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
March 31, 2019, 12:40:45 AM
if the coin is stable I don't think but what I need is a stable market because if the coin is stable it will make it difficult for us to get the price of a coin at a low price and also difficult we get a big profit if the coin is always stable
This position is erroneous. Stable coins can not stabilize the price in the cryptocurrency market. They do not affect the stability of the market. Stable coins only serve the work of cryptocurrency, increase the degree of convenience when working with it. By their nature, a stable coin in price must always correspond to a unit of currency, a digital copy of which they represent and should not differ much in price from this number. Stable coins can not be profitable, and therefore can not directly affect the price of the cryptocurrency market. I do not think that the increase in the number of stable coins can adversely affect the cryptocurrency. The more stable coins there are, the easier it will be to work on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 30, 2019, 11:18:42 PM
between need and no. if there is a stable coin, it will not be worth the investment anymore because the value cannot rise. but the coin can be used for payment methods because it is stable and easy to balance prices in the market. it can make crypto more widely known.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
March 30, 2019, 10:42:43 PM
For me, more coins mean a more stable market place for crypto. This doesn't mean that I support crap coins. It's just better for most of us that there are more choices in the market. Its all up to us how are we going to scrutinize them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 30, 2019, 10:36:11 PM
I think we're moving in that direction. The appearance in the future of a large number of stable coins it is what awaits us. But it's good or bad for you to decide.
yeah, it depends on each choice.
but i do not like stable coins, because in my opinion the coins will not provide much profit. indeed it's good enough to avoid the risk of losing money, but it's also not very profitable.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
March 30, 2019, 07:57:48 PM
I think we're moving in that direction. The appearance in the future of a large number of stable coins it is what awaits us. But it's good or bad for you to decide.
A stable coin is a coin that is sought after by many people, because stable coins in the future will help you make a profit.
so in a market like this, many people are looking for stable coins. but it also depends on each person's taste, and which one you think is a good coin that can be profitable.
This is the reason why investors should be more wise in choosing potential coins to invest because these will give them good profits once the market will become stable or a bull run will occur. But if an investors have invested in a wrong coin, or a shitcoin, they might only end up losing their capital because the coins have become valueless in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 07:56:58 PM
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
We shouldn't have too many. Maybe one or two will be just fine. The top stable coin should be generally adopted while the rest should be discontinued.
Pages:
Jump to: