Pages:
Author

Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS? - page 7. (Read 17385 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 18, 2019, 11:31:46 AM
I think that we do not need a lot of stablecoins. I think that we need stablecoins that we can trust and that have good liquidity. Many people don’t trust Tether.

Probably, Tether cannot be considered as real altcoin. Its stability is artificial. Real cryptocurrencies cannot be stable ever. Their price will always change: the demand will affect it. Additionally, this flexibility lets traders earn.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
April 17, 2019, 01:47:39 PM
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
I am not quite sure what you mean by stable coins, if you mean BTC, ETH, XRP, etc, then I think we do not need more stable coins. Cryptocurrency is volatile, nothing is stable, in a day, the price can go down and in a day the price can go up tremendously because of a bull run. That's why we don't need more stable coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
April 17, 2019, 01:31:57 PM
we really need stable coins, the more stable coins, the more chance the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the public.  We all know that many people are afraid to invest in Bitcoin because of the speculation the price is very high, so with the presence of stable coins, common people will know other cryptocurrencies not only know Bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 17, 2019, 01:14:59 PM
I think that we have enough stable coins and also crypto currency it is not about stable, the main idea in big volatility for  trading
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 17, 2019, 01:04:57 PM
There are many stablecoin that help the market not be dependent on a single stablecoin like USDT before. Leads to a healthier and unaffected market or dumped by an individual or organization. However, until now, USDT is still the brightest star
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
April 17, 2019, 12:39:29 PM
When the factors surrounding the present stable coins like tether are critically examined , you will understand why some crypto enthusiasts are calling for the creation of more  stable coins.
It is estimated that the  daily market  volume off tether alone is in billions if this is not a pointer to the fact that more stable coins are needed , I don't know what is.
Again, there are some transparency issues with tether , more stable coins are needed to improve upon these areas.
It is true that the volume of the exchange can be an influence on the price movements of the tokens, but you must know that the projects and platforms are also the most important thing for the future token prices so they can be better than the previous price.
copper member
Activity: 336
April 17, 2019, 12:03:43 PM
When the factors surrounding the present stable coins like tether are critically examined , you will understand why some crypto enthusiasts are calling for the creation of more  stable coins.
It is estimated that the  daily market  volume off tether alone is in billions if this is not a pointer to the fact that more stable coins are needed , I don't know what is.
Again, there are some transparency issues with tether , more stable coins are needed to improve upon these areas.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
April 13, 2019, 06:35:00 PM
We dont need stable coins on cryptocurrency,why? because if you read carefully stable coins are so easy to manipulate compared to volatile coins,plus the fact that if the volatility is reduced i think more people will pull out from this industry because volatilty is one of the main reasons why they enter this type of industry
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
April 13, 2019, 06:29:00 PM
Stable shouldn't be the case for cryptocurrency, because it's not meant to be. Imagine the whole thing is stable and you as a trader trying to earn some percentage increases, which means you will probably have to wait for as long as you ever think of. Let continue what we already started
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 13, 2019, 06:14:52 PM
I think that we do not need a lot of stablecoins. I think that we need stablecoins that we can trust and that have good liquidity. Many people don’t trust Tether.
Yes, most people think stable coins are scam. But, volume is several times more than supply. But I guess it was useful if it would be reliable. It can protect from more fee.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 13, 2019, 06:06:34 PM
What led to the creation of many platforms thus many cryptocurrencies is the fact they aim to solve one issue or the other (although most aren't living up to that). So if a new stable coin is coming into the crypto space aiming to solve an issue the current existing stable coins fails to solve, it will be welcomed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
April 13, 2019, 05:51:23 PM
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2019, 05:48:22 PM
I think the idea of stable coin is great. Cause it is always good to have something stable in this market. Cause this market is full of volatility. But I also think that we have enough stable coin in the market. So we don't need more. And if you search some history you will notice that there is not as much stable coin as we have now. The problem created with usdt fud. Normally a stable coin backed by something but there is a news or fud that usdt is not properly backed. So people were scared even binance announced something related to that. And then most of the exchanges list alternative stable coins. And not it's like a ritual many project comes with new stable coins even exchanges launched their stable coin to. But I don't think we really need that much stable coins.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 13, 2019, 05:14:27 PM
Everyone would want to hold a stable coin and the price keeps increasing but it is quite difficult to find it, especially every coin has its own weaknesses which are not always strong in every condition. When I choose coins there are many important things that need to be considered, one of which is the quality and prospect of the coin. I am sure that many developers are serious about building projects and improving the quality of their systems in the future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 07, 2019, 01:14:20 PM
stablecoins are ideally thought to solve challenges associated with certain challenges with depreciation in some certain currencies as the case maybe. they are either created by a cryptocurrency community, a cryptocurrency or a fiat currency and other factors that maybe deemed needed by the creators
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 07, 2019, 01:10:10 PM
Ok if you checked some history you will see that there was not that much stable coins. But there were some but most of them are not so popular. Tether was the most used stable coin in that time. But after tether FUD or news we see many stable project comes in this market and people not properly trusted tether. So they used to use other stable coins. I think we need stable coin in this market but that not mean we need many types of stable coin. But somehow they not harm the market. So it's fine if there is many kind of stable coin atleast for me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 07, 2019, 12:15:47 PM
I totally agree that the crypto space needs more stable coins. Stable coins bring in more stability and also boost investor confidence in the system. I am of the opinion that more stable coins will finally give the crypto industry much more recognition as people will most definitely think about investing more in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 07, 2019, 12:10:52 PM
I think USDT and USDC would be more than enough for me. I literally do not see the reason why do we need so much stable coins, because they have no difference and were created for the same purpose and in my opinion only bringing a lot of money to their creators.
Same purpose and no other uses so why need to add more, it's more than enough and having more will just confused people around this industry, stable coins will stay on how they been used right now and nothing else will add them up, like what you've said only the developers will gained and nothing else.
copper member
Activity: 112
April 07, 2019, 12:03:09 PM
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?

For the volatility of the top cryptocurrency increases, stable coins are the heroes that we can rely our investment into. Just thinking about a sailing boat, these stable coins are just a floating barrels, yet small, but a life saver when the big ships sinks. That is an analogy of how we can use these stable coins in the market in an efficient way.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2019, 09:40:36 AM
I think people will argue to need stable coins because they suffer losses from the coins they have before or their coins keep falling and falling. But, in my opinion, the uncertain market price that can go up and down anytime is very necessary for investors to determine when the point where they will buy the coin when it's cheap and sell it when it's expensive, if the coin is more stable I think it will be a little difficult to get a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: