Pages:
Author

Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS? - page 4. (Read 17385 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't think that we need more stable coin. Cause at this time we have enough stable coin in the market. And if you saw the past you will saw that there were not many stable coin in the market but after  usdt problem many stable coin came to the market. A stable coin must be backed by something and for tether or usdt there were some problem. That's why people started to find alternative. And at this moment many big companies started to offer stable coins. But now a days the count is growing so on. And it's fine to have some stable coin in the market but it's not necessary to have all the stable coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
As for me, there are plenty of stable coins on the market, so why create them more if there is USDT, USDC, TUSD, etc. There are actually a lot of them and you can choose any one, although all of them are the same
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
It seems to me that now there are so many coins that you can choose for every taste and color.  Therefore, it is not worth making noise about stability.
Totally agree with you.  Coins are enough.  Only here is too much scam.  If he had not been at all, everything would be perfect.  Because many people just lose money on bad projects and do not want to continue to continue.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
In today's market, it is very difficult for projects to keep the price of a coin. The coin can become stable if the project is constantly developing and improving itself. For example Binance. BNB has recently been a very stable cryptocurrency due to the fact that the organizers delight the community with updates.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
It seems to me that now there are so many coins that you can choose for every taste and color.  Therefore, it is not worth making noise about stability.
Activity: 714
Investors keep their funds in stable coins because they doubt the prospects of the market.Many investors are taught by the bitter experience of last year,and therefore prefer to keep money in stable coins, so that at the right time,with a strong fall for example-quickly buy the same bitcoin.
It seems to me that those stable coins that are already on the cryptocurrency market today are quite enough.  It does not fully satisfy the requests of those users of cryptocurrency, Who wants to minimize the risks in case of market instability .
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Investors keep their funds in stable coins because they doubt the prospects of the market.Many investors are taught by the bitter experience of last year,and therefore prefer to keep money in stable coins, so that at the right time,with a strong fall for example-quickly buy the same bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Where there is money there is always some tools on how to hide and launder money.
Although we all would like to see stable coins in every exchange to remove from the cryprto easy way in case of another pump. balloon. I think the main case of stable coin is to hide and launder money.

I also do not like stablecoin because I think that is what makes the market difficult to rise because currently there are many investors who store their assets at stable prices so that market growth is stalled because there are not many buying and selling transactions.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
Where there is money there is always some tools on how to hide and launder money.
Although we all would like to see stable coins in every exchange to remove from the cryprto easy way in case of another pump. balloon. I think the main case of stable coin is to hide and launder money.

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Stablecoins shouldn't even exist at first. It is a hypocrisy to what crypto currency represent. If it is important for stablecoins to exist, just one is enough to serve the purpose.
Activity: 626
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
it is an advantage for us if we have a more stable coin, we can make it as a profit producer. and if I speak of volaitility, I don't think it's influential and most importantly, stable coins don't pose a big risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
If we get more stable coins on the crypto market, this will not reduce volatility. In my opinion  Tether is quite enough. Only an improvement in the cryptocurrency market can change volatility.
Activity: 308
Your question really does not make any sense. Why wouldn't we need more stable Coin if that will help us fight the high volatility in the market?  This is actually an irrelevant question because even a novice in cryto knows that we need more stable coin
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
The main thing is not the number of such projects that we have not yet verified. As far as I know, an independent audit of the company has not been conducted, so for the time being I do not think that there will be any new stable tokens or coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
I have no doubt that we need more stable coins, but not like Tether. All stable coins should be fiat-backed, trustworthy. More competition among stable coins means more responsibility to their holders.

Yes right, the stable presence of coins is very much needed and I'm glad now there are some coins that have stable values which are usually converted to USD, this certainly guarantees investors not to lose when the market is dropping.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
We also need a competition among stable coins. If there not be more stable coins we all would have to use Tether even we know that it is not fully backed by dollars.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
I have no doubt that we need more stable coins, but not like Tether. All stable coins should be fiat-backed, trustworthy. More competition among stable coins means more responsibility to their holders.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I would say that more aren't really necessary unless they have new methods of guaranteeing stability. On the other hand, the more stable coins available means less chance of one becoming insolvent like tether.
Activity: 98
Now in market situation many altcoins are best Coins for investments though my preference ethereum and ripple these Coins are top altcoins and strongest platforms now invest in this Coins will get high profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
Yes, we really need stable coins, just not a lot. But until Ether and Bitcoin becomes stable and with a high rate, you can not talk about other coins
Pages:
Jump to: