Pages:
Author

Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS? - page 5. (Read 17385 times)

copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
one of the things that makes cryptocurrency tiring is unending creation of coins which causes a lot of confusion and makes many people lazy because everyone is doing almost the same thing. now its the turn of stable coin , we will soon have them in a very large number without any impact and what will be lacking will be lacking. lets adopt and use what we have.
Activity: 420
I agree that stable coins are necessary and important.It is very important that they are provided with real assets and it does not matter what it will be for the asset-dollar,Euro,gold or something else.
The reality is that the market is not regulated , accordingly, major players , including top exchanges can deceive us and manipulate the rate of such coins...take the same Tether-a very questionable stable coin.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
I still do not trust any stable coin and do not keep my savings in them. I believe that we do not need many stable coins, but we really need one stable cois that will pass all audits that will really be backed up by the dollar and which will not have any claims regulating law enforcement agencies
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
There are many stable coin already in the market, adding more stable coin will make stable coin look messy left to me i would prefer just two in order to avoid monopoly in the market.
Yeah two or three stable coin is enough for me too. Stable coin could push the adoption of cryptocurrency by helping people purchase Bitcoin easily, but if there are too many stable coin newbies can get confuse when they enter this market.
Activity: 822
Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
There are many stable coin already in the market, adding more stable coin will make stable coin look messy left to me i would prefer just two in order to avoid monopoly in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I think that a lot of stablecoin will be created and most of them will be created by central banks of different countries and they will be tied to national currencies. The central banks of many countries have already begun to work on creating national digital currencies.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Stable coins are a good tool for day traders. They can be used to mitigate loss for investors and they can also act as the preferred coins for transferring between wallets as they are nearly universal nowadays. With their stabler nature, they are also readily accepted by merchants and can act as a day to day utility coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Do we really need come stable coins for now? Of course if the coin is a good coin in which have a higher value we all wish that it may became stable always so that our hodlings will not be go low the value of our coins, but when the coin is really a shit coin in which the value will never rise up and would be a stable low it must not because if you are hodling those coin we can not earn money of that so it must not be a stable. So if you've got some coin that is not stable and have a very low price you can used it to deposit or play some games in order to make some enhancements or earnings in your wallet or money.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
April 29, 2019, 06:47:27 PM
Sticking to one will be the best bet to maintain its price and ensure proper development Look at the end of the day there will be banks, Companies coming up with various stable coins what i think is that crypto community should maintain one stable coin to maintain some dominance there
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 29, 2019, 06:43:08 PM

In my opinion, I think having more stable crypto coins in the crypto market and the crypto space will help people who are new to this ecosystem  to get involved using cryptocurrencies for their daily online transactions.  The volatile nature of most crypto coins makes  it difficult for people new to cryptocurrency to use it due to the fact that, majority of these people have some belief that they can easily lose some percent of the value of the coin they have.  I have this ideology that, if all cryptocurrencies have a stable value, people will see cryptocurrencies as the easiest and fastest payment system in the financial space.
Activity: 686
April 29, 2019, 06:19:02 PM
We all want a coin that is stable in its ecosystem, but sometimes the Crypto Room moves quickly so it's easy to go up and down. There are a lot of Altcoin that have great quality and potential so there must be some who are stable, must buy coins to be careful and analyze as well as possible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 29, 2019, 05:30:02 PM
I don't think we need more stable coin, what we should be look at should fighting for how cryptocurreny can be fully accepted by all the government of the earth.

Agree  . crypto acceptance is more of a problem than creating more stable coins  although i know and we all know that stable coins is also important because it protects our money from going down due to the unstableness of cryptos .

Why do we need more stable coins, I do not understand. If two or three coins and that's enough. Still, people will not invest in stable coins because they have no development. Stable coins come from crypto when the market is in a fever.

We need more stable coins because there is only a small number of stable coins on the market and thier supply is also limited  . its better if people have a different varieties to choose from  . stable coins do also have a development , there are several news about stable coins lately  . arent you aware with that ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 29, 2019, 04:24:47 PM
I don't think we need more stable coin, what we should be look at should fighting for how cryptocurreny can be fully accepted by all the government of the earth.
Activity: 130
April 29, 2019, 04:11:48 PM
Whether it’s stable coins or regulation on the international level, digital currency still holds promise for improving the way we conduct real-life financial transactions. We merely have to open up the discussion and begin to consider digital currency as a viable (potentially stable) option not just for our personal transactions but also our banking infrastructure. The more people get involved in the discussion, the sooner we can overcome the challenges to using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
April 29, 2019, 03:58:11 PM
Stable coins brings with them trust, this is the reason why we need more stable coins, this way the blockchain technology will be sustained and used by big financial companies in a public way (not just as secret investors).
Activity: 364
April 29, 2019, 03:54:04 PM
The usual currency, to be stable in price, is regulated by the central bank of the country. Cryptocurrency exists precisely on the principles of non-intervention of any authorities in the formation of its price and therefore is considered decentralized. Therefore, we can have either a relatively stable regulated cryptocurrency, or unregulated and with high price volatility.
If we choose a decentralized cryptocurrency, then it will always have very high price volatility, because its price is formed only on the basis of the supply-demand ratio.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 29, 2019, 04:18:48 AM
Yes, we need 3-5 stable coins that work with all currencies and exchanges. Their main feature should be the price to simplify transactions. If the USD is $ 1, then the other coin should have a price of say $ 100.

Also, a stable coin will be needed if we want to introduce cryptocurrency for ordinary people. Because they will not play with the cruise and risk money.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 29, 2019, 04:14:03 AM
In the first place, my question is, which coins do we even refer to as stable coins? All the coins we have in the space now are prone to volatility. Non can maintain a particular price for a long and reasonable period.
He is probably referring to coins that are not disappearing from the market a few weeks after they are launched and they successfully maintain themselves there for a long time. I think there already are enough coins on the market that are stable and there is one coin to solve almost every problem we have so there is no need for more.
we can pay attention to all existing data, see coinmarketcap and coin analysis whichever has a fairly stable range. There is no coin that has perfect stability. But I personally prefer coins that have a high potential of increase, so I can gain a number of benefits and for me it is a good opportunity. The investment we make certainly has a purpose and that is why we have to choose the right coin.
Activity: 1260
April 29, 2019, 03:55:12 AM
Not at all, stable coins are enough in cryptocurrency , no need to create more stable coin.
You cannot gain profit just by holding a stable coin because the price is stable. So, it will be better to not creating more of it.
Activity: 1050
April 28, 2019, 05:31:32 PM
The two major ecosystems that many projects are focusing on are exchange platforms and stable coins. 1 in every 3 new projects is either an exchange or a stable coin and to factual, these two ecosystems are saturated and becoming over-saturated. I think we don't need more of this two in the space for now.
Pages:
Jump to: