Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 112. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I'm also not spending a lot of bitcoins these days because I'm very sure that the bitcoin is going to a high amount so spending right now is just not smart at all in my opinion.
spending is not good right now as we all know that halving is just ready to go. and price will increase in halving for sure. I don't spend my bitcoins right now. but I am still trying to grow them in my own way. I invest them in trading and try to increase them. I know when halving come I'll have lots of bitcoins.

Save all your bitcoins as much as you can while earning BTC from other sources. Use your fiat money if you want to buy something. You should wait until June before you use your bitcoin. As for me, I don't actively spend my bitcoins right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm also not spending a lot of bitcoins these days because I'm very sure that the bitcoin is going to a high amount so spending right now is just not smart at all in my opinion.

spending is not good right now as we all know that halving is just ready to go. and price will increase in halving for sure. I don't spend my bitcoins right now. but I am still trying to grow them in my own way. I invest them in trading and try to increase them. I know when halving come I'll have lots of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
In past yes but now when halving is coming i am just holding my coins and wating for smth that i don't know. Maybe i will get profit maybe no , but better to hold at my opinion.
i too, HODL is the best decision right now i think, let see if halving could make the price up.
At least up to the 600 $ again, and i wish the price won't back again to the 400 $.
So far just trade bitcoin to altcoin. After halving u will sell all of my bitcoin to fiat, just saying
Activity: 588
In past yes but now when halving is coming i am just holding my coins and wating for smth that i don't know. Maybe i will get profit maybe no , but better to hold at my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
same like here, I have earn lot of bitcoin by signature campaign and am holding it not selling because halving is near and it is coming soon so I have kept it for make profitable, its worth will go too high in coming few month.

I think that is the right thing to do at a moment, as spending now is not gonna profitable but if we hold for some longer time and sell at halving then we can earn that extra profit that we are looking for.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Stocking bitcoin for now is quite good as a substitute on stocking in bank. You are more anonymous and safe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
same like here, I have earn lot of bitcoin by signature campaign and am holding it not selling because halving is near and it is coming soon so I have kept it for make profitable, its worth will go too high in coming few month.
Activity: 434
I sometimes spend some bitcoins but not a lot of times because indeed everyone knows the halving is coming.
The halving will let us make some profit for sure, I have no doubts.
Activity: 742

Holding is the best decision nowadays as we predict that Bitcoin's price will increase after the next halving, but in the same time there is always a small risk that price go down, so earning this way isn't guaranteed.
Activity: 672
Activity: 812
No, currently I am not spending actively but I am saving for the future.

price will climb up in next couple of months so you can sell it, but I do spend my bitcoins actively, for online purchases or for paying my bills, as I want that its useless to keep bitcoins idle, it should be used in the best possible way.

I hope everyone feels the same as you feel, as majority  of people are holding their coins without spending it and that will led to decline in the value of bitcoin in long run.
Activity: 644

price will climb up in next couple of months so you can sell it, but I do spend my bitcoins actively, for online purchases or for paying my bills, as I want that its useless to keep bitcoins idle, it should be used in the best possible way.
Activity: 644
Activity: 840
I spend it on sports bets here and there but nothing major. I was looking to buy some things from ebay type website that accepted bitcoin but refrained from doing that once I heard that the halving is happening soon.

Grin Something stopped you. But I think that is still far and you could some to buy what you want for now. I dont really know when will it happen and I still use my coins for the time being for necessities.

Spend it when you need money, don't just keep on holding as you never know what will be the price of bitcoin tomorrow, I sold few of my coins last week when price was $460+.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I spend it on sports bets here and there but nothing major. I was looking to buy some things from ebay type website that accepted bitcoin but refrained from doing that once I heard that the halving is happening soon.

Grin Something stopped you. But I think that is still far and you could some to buy what you want for now. I dont really know when will it happen and I still use my coins for the time being for necessities.
Activity: 350
No I do not spend my coins actively because I know that I am going to regret it because I can make money with these bitcoins. So I try to save as much coins as possible. 
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i only use bitcoins twice a week,, i only use it when buying online and paying my bills.
if its not important my bitcoins sleeps on my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
no i'm not active to spent my bitcoin,i spent my bitcoin just when i need it,sometime using other currency feel more better when bitcoin price not good,and i will more glad to hold my bitcoin.

It is yours and you can do whenever or whatever you want from it. That is really the good thing about this currency. "IT IS YOURS" That is why I am loving it. No one can look at your account. Unlike those banks.
Activity: 742
no i'm not active to spent my bitcoin,i spent my bitcoin just when i need it,sometime using other currency feel more better when bitcoin price not good,and i will more glad to hold my bitcoin.

I think that's the best decision, especially if you have funds in fiat and other currencies as you noticed it will be a lot better to use it instead of using Bitcoins, because holding the coins can be profitable for the long run.
Jump to: