Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 114. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 02:47:32 PM
i usually spend some of my bitcoin, but in this moment i'm waiting for a big pump, so i'm hodling because i think that the proce it's still to low to dump my bitcoins

Maybe it is better that people start to spend their bitcoins now since bitcoin price started to decrease!

there is no point in spending coins if people don't need to buy anything. beside that, lower price is not motivating people to spend, a high price does.

Price dips just means one thing.. and that is go buy some more. Good thing there still a price dip. With the current hype many people thinks that it will now go forward. So now take this chance to buy more as we don't know if there still a price dip month before halving.

i have bought enough coins last year so for me the need to buy more isn't there unless the price dips below $400 which i don't think will happen. i can simply sit back and enjoy watching the price go up. but yes, you're right. people should start buying directly if the price goes down.
I have more interest to spent coins on purchases especially in online. Now because of halving I am just holding my coins indeed.after I earn more amounts will buy things I desire much.
I'm also just waiting on the halving because its will be very profitable and we all can make money because of it if everything will go well.
Spending bitcoins right now is just not smart with the future a head.
We are all waiting on the halving because we all know the halving will be profitable at the end of this year, its just a matter of time and patient.
If we just keep holding our bitcoins everything will be alright and we will make profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 02:02:01 PM
i usually spend some of my bitcoin, but in this moment i'm waiting for a big pump, so i'm hodling because i think that the proce it's still to low to dump my bitcoins

Maybe it is better that people start to spend their bitcoins now since bitcoin price started to decrease!

there is no point in spending coins if people don't need to buy anything. beside that, lower price is not motivating people to spend, a high price does.

Price dips just means one thing.. and that is go buy some more. Good thing there still a price dip. With the current hype many people thinks that it will now go forward. So now take this chance to buy more as we don't know if there still a price dip month before halving.

i have bought enough coins last year so for me the need to buy more isn't there unless the price dips below $400 which i don't think will happen. i can simply sit back and enjoy watching the price go up. but yes, you're right. people should start buying directly if the price goes down.
I have more interest to spent coins on purchases especially in online. Now because of halving I am just holding my coins indeed.after I earn more amounts will buy things I desire much.
I'm also just waiting on the halving because its will be very profitable and we all can make money because of it if everything will go well.
Spending bitcoins right now is just not smart with the future a head.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 28, 2016, 01:15:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2016, 07:19:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 28, 2016, 06:53:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
April 28, 2016, 05:58:04 AM

Activity: 364
April 28, 2016, 05:52:15 AM
Not at this time and the reason is because the value is not even that high now so you wont get much for it and that is the problem I am not trading to wait for a higher value.
And many people are also thinking and hoping that the value will be more soon after the halving and that would be also really nice.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 28, 2016, 04:04:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 27, 2016, 06:21:27 AM
Im actively spending it but in exchange site. Sometimes a small percentage for my desire needs. Im doing spending regardless of the price. As I want to spend it I will spend it no matter what is the hype. Besides I have funds on a trading site and that is only meant for trading purposes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 27, 2016, 05:42:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
April 27, 2016, 05:41:15 AM
not wondering if the poll dominated with people who spent their bitcoin actively,but people who dont active spent bitcoin also so many,i'm spent bitcoin for pay something,but not everyday,i dont know its called active or not,i dont care.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 27, 2016, 04:32:09 AM
No I do not spend them actively to be honest because I want to make as much as possible this year with the halving.
I think there is just so much profit with holding the bitcoin simply.

Very true. You dont need to do anything and that is why bitcoin is so good. But we have different opinions here. I am one of the spenders who thinks that it will do more for the circulation of bitcoin.

As said circulation is more important for the growth of bitcoin. When huge accumulation takes place the stability of the price increases which is good upto certain level after which people needs rise.

Yeah I think it is due to the release of some coin. Once you sell it then bitcoins will be release then some could buy again or the one you sold your bitcoins too will do the same thing. That way there will be a good chance that someone will buy it.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 27, 2016, 03:10:26 AM
No I do not spend them actively to be honest because I want to make as much as possible this year with the halving.

Very true. You dont need to do anything and that is why bitcoin is so good. But we have different opinions here. I am one of the spenders who thinks that it will do more for the circulation of bitcoin.

As said circulation is more important for the growth of bitcoin. When huge accumulation takes place the stability of the price increases which is good upto certain level after which people needs rise.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 27, 2016, 01:37:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
April 26, 2016, 07:40:52 PM
I have a Shift card. that I fill with BTC. buy ebooks and audiobooks. sometimes gas for car.

BTC directly I buy from Newegg from time to time If I have to ship it. for Will call they want to see a credit card so I use the shift card.
Activity: 406
April 26, 2016, 07:31:14 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
April 26, 2016, 06:25:06 PM
i spend my bitcoins. but only for digital goods.
e.g. my vpn accepts BTC. andi bought some apps with BTC.
I never spend any of my Bitcoins online or at stores. The reason why I do not spend them is because I can make money with them, if I want to buy something online I'd rather use paypal.

That's a good option. You could continue with the saving, because the more you save will help you much in the days when bitcoin is used everywhere as an alternate currency.

I also think that saving bitcoin is pretty good, because of the halving that is gonna take place.
There is just such a good future a head with the bitcoin, we just need to hold our bitcoins for a while and not spend any bitcoins.
Now after have some bad experience with trading and sports betting I also believe holding bitcoin is best option for every one as its has very good future in long term option

Betting is fun and you should treat it that way. When you want to invest make sure to invest in something and no gambling is not investing, it is a good way to lose your hard earned money.
But i do feel that the lack of usage and spending possibilities make you try something new like gambling.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2016, 03:51:09 PM
I never spend any of my Bitcoins online or at stores. The reason why I do not spend them is because I can make money with them, if I want to buy something online I'd rather use paypal.

That's a good option. You could continue with the saving, because the more you save will help you much in the days when bitcoin is used everywhere as an alternate currency.

I also think that saving bitcoin is pretty good, because of the halving that is gonna take place.
There is just such a good future a head with the bitcoin, we just need to hold our bitcoins for a while and not spend any bitcoins.
Now after have some bad experience with trading and sports betting I also believe holding bitcoin is best option for every one as its has very good future in long term option
Activity: 434
April 26, 2016, 03:45:02 PM

Activity: 840
April 26, 2016, 03:12:03 PM

I don't think that Paypal is good anymore, if you want to buy then buy it with fiat, or else use bitcoins but saving bitcoin at a moment is the best thing as it can give you huge returns in future.
Jump to: