Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 116. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
April 25, 2016, 04:22:34 PM

I don't feel so, those people who buy coins will often look for the price status and once it is a little bit low they start to buy and sell them when price goes high than they bought, also they  spent coins online to buy something they wish to buy.

Yes. All in all it's just a matter of people execution beliefs if they feel they need to sold their coins.

And besides not all are holding and others uses BTC in regular basis disregarding the bitcoin price.
In stores I am not spending Bitcoin but online I do for trading and that can be quite nice for me so I can earn a little bit.
But you also see now there are now more stores that is accepting Bitcoin and that is perfect so it will be also more popular.

I still don't see any physical shop in my country where I can spend it directly, I spend sometimes online but majority of coins I am holding and will spend when I see higher price at the time of halving.
I paid once in a restaurant, called taxi, but had to wait for confirmations. (Direct) bitcoin transactions are not good for that kind of shopping. It piss me off even to wait 5 secs for cc paymnts. It will not work this way unless for 1000% hipsters.

It will be more advanced in future,but right now I don't feel to spend as price is not too high, so holding now is the best thing to do with bitcoin.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Atdhe Nuhiu
April 25, 2016, 03:53:02 PM

I don't feel so, those people who buy coins will often look for the price status and once it is a little bit low they start to buy and sell them when price goes high than they bought, also they  spent coins online to buy something they wish to buy.

Yes. All in all it's just a matter of people execution beliefs if they feel they need to sold their coins.

And besides not all are holding and others uses BTC in regular basis disregarding the bitcoin price.
In stores I am not spending Bitcoin but online I do for trading and that can be quite nice for me so I can earn a little bit.
But you also see now there are now more stores that is accepting Bitcoin and that is perfect so it will be also more popular.

I still don't see any physical shop in my country where I can spend it directly, I spend sometimes online but majority of coins I am holding and will spend when I see higher price at the time of halving.
I paid once in a restaurant, called taxi, but had to wait for confirmations. (Direct) bitcoin transactions are not good for that kind of shopping. It piss me off even to wait 5 secs for cc paymnts. It will not work this way unless for 1000% hipsters.
Activity: 428
April 25, 2016, 03:36:48 PM
 I have spend some bitcoin recently to buy some GPU mining components. It is quite convenient process to pay with bitcoin.
Merit: 500
April 25, 2016, 09:50:16 AM

Activity: 350
April 25, 2016, 09:39:38 AM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 25, 2016, 07:50:44 AM
only few satoshi up to 0.01 here and there for small thing, the remaining is for when the price will be decent, and not massively undervalued
hi. how are you, friend?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 25, 2016, 07:48:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 25, 2016, 07:34:03 AM
Well, I spent almost every week bitcoin I have, and sometimes I exchange it for dollars. but I also have to wait halving bitcoin deposits occur
I think it's better, you don't spend your bitcoin to exchange to the dollar because it would be advantageous if you hold bitcoin and sell bitcoin in your local exchanger when price up but it's your choice.

I think nowdays better to hold bitcoin you will never know when price increasing,so really better to hold. I am holding my coins and waiting for halving cause i belive in profit.

Yeah, i'm sure in the end of April, the price of bitcoin will increase so much. and i think it's the best time to spend your bitcoin by selling all and turn it into fiat.

hay my friend, but my suggestion its still not best time to spend all coin because this is the rising moment price of bitcoin so If you have some bitcoin then hold it and when its worth will take 700$ after that you sell it and make good money.
I am not spending Bitcoins now and the reason is because the value is not that high now and I think that the value will be more in the future and that can be good.
The halving is also coming so than maybe it will be more in the future so you can have more profit with it so that is nice.

Yeah that's correct, do not spend  now if you want to earn higher profits in future as price will be better at the time of halving so you can sell at that time.

we should not have to suggest everyone to sell bitcoin at the time of halving as if we faced a large number of sellers at that time and at the same time the buyers' demand decreased then i sure that on that the price will come down to a bottom from where it will be hard enough to rise again.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 25, 2016, 06:57:39 AM

we should not have to suggest everyone to sell bitcoin at the time of halving as if we faced a large number of sellers at that time and at the same time the buyers' demand decreased then i sure that on that the price will come down to a bottom from where it will be hard enough to rise again.

But without those freaking sellers during their target price at halving, we can't expect more dipping status at that time so it's now hard to achieve the roller coaster earnings but if they can afford to buy coins at that range of price then it's fine.
Activity: 575
April 25, 2016, 06:45:19 AM
Well, I spent almost every week bitcoin I have, and sometimes I exchange it for dollars. but I also have to wait halving bitcoin deposits occur
I think it's better, you don't spend your bitcoin to exchange to the dollar because it would be advantageous if you hold bitcoin and sell bitcoin in your local exchanger when price up but it's your choice.

I think nowdays better to hold bitcoin you will never know when price increasing,so really better to hold. I am holding my coins and waiting for halving cause i belive in profit.

Yeah, i'm sure in the end of April, the price of bitcoin will increase so much. and i think it's the best time to spend your bitcoin by selling all and turn it into fiat.

hay my friend, but my suggestion its still not best time to spend all coin because this is the rising moment price of bitcoin so If you have some bitcoin then hold it and when its worth will take 700$ after that you sell it and make good money.
I am not spending Bitcoins now and the reason is because the value is not that high now and I think that the value will be more in the future and that can be good.
The halving is also coming so than maybe it will be more in the future so you can have more profit with it so that is nice.

Yeah that's correct, do not spend  now if you want to earn higher profits in future as price will be better at the time of halving so you can sell at that time.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2016, 06:26:16 AM
Some times I spend my bitcoin to do some online shopping. But that is just very small percentage of my total holding.
I also have spend some coins for online shopping or a bit of gambling but I did not spend that many. I know that I can make money with Bitcoin so I try not to spend to may Bitcoins.

If you are in any sort of emergency you should spend it, I spend only when I need it and that also is smaller amount,majority of them I am holding for halving.
Activity: 322
April 25, 2016, 05:19:26 AM
Some times I spend my bitcoin to do some online shopping. But that is just very small percentage of my total holding.
I also have spend some coins for online shopping or a bit of gambling but I did not spend that many. I know that I can make money with Bitcoin so I try not to spend to may Bitcoins.
Activity: 812
April 25, 2016, 05:17:23 AM

Activity: 344
April 25, 2016, 04:48:56 AM

April 24, 2016, 06:13:26 PM
Actually my current amount of bitcoin is very, very small, and that is my main limitation to spend frequently my coins. But I just need to increase a bit more my current amount to actively move and exchange my coins.

Try to collect maximum coins at a moment and spend when halving occurs, as spending at that time will give you higher value in compare to present time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 24, 2016, 05:18:25 PM
Actually my current amount of bitcoin is very, very small, and that is my main limitation to spend frequently my coins. But I just need to increase a bit more my current amount to actively move and exchange my coins.
Activity: 812
April 24, 2016, 05:13:23 PM
I always spend my bitcoin.
I usually pay my gym with bitcoin and VCC.

Here in my country the possibilties are quite limited. I mostly buy sigaretes and that's all to it.
I do hope it will grow and looking at the price i see that more people are stepping in which shows the potential is still there.

Limitations of spending bitcoin physically everywhere, but now its good to see that many sites are coming with accepting bitcoin and also provides good discount if we pay with bitcoins.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 24, 2016, 05:05:54 PM

Here in my country the possibilties are quite limited. I mostly buy sigaretes and that's all to it.
I do hope it will grow and looking at the price i see that more people are stepping in which shows the potential is still there.
Activity: 868
April 24, 2016, 04:17:21 PM
I do use it to top up my mobile phone. It is easier to do and the company I do it through give a discount for doing it using bitcoin. So it is a win for both involved Grin

Ha ha ha, I would like to spend it actively, but I can't because they are no many store are accepting bitcoin.
For me I just like to hold it for now. I don't really need to spend my bitcoin something that I don't use or really want.

Same applies for everyone i suppose. Everyone is eager to spent their coins for real usage.
But the lack of usage makes it good in times where the price is steadily moving up.

People are not spending at a moment, they are just holding thinking that they will be making great profits by selling at the time of halving when price goes higher.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
April 24, 2016, 03:08:11 PM
Jump to: