Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 148. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 20, 2016, 07:02:10 PM
Yes i actively spend my bitcoins. i have gambling habbit and bitcoins really help me do gambling, i mean you can gambling easily using bitcoins, anonymous and easy.

If you enjoy gambling and do not mind losing money, then there is no problem if you gamble. It is not a bad habit.

Yeah if you are winning then its well and good, but if you are loosing then its very hard and bad to digest the failure but that's a part and parcel of gambling, if you are good in it, you should go for it.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 06:37:10 PM
Yes i actively spend my bitcoins. i have gambling habbit and bitcoins really help me do gambling, i mean you can gambling easily using bitcoins, anonymous and easy.

If you enjoy gambling and do not mind losing money, then there is no problem if you gamble. It is not a bad habit.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 20, 2016, 06:16:11 PM

Not sure it's really a good news though :-/

Yeah, that's not a good news to spend your bitcoins on gambling but you need to spend your bitcoins, just don't keep it idle or else it would loose its all charm and value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 20, 2016, 05:36:19 PM

Not sure it's really a good news though :-/
Activity: 252
February 20, 2016, 11:20:42 AM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.
so meny people campaign that bitcoins is alternate or future payment,its why i always spent my bitcoin,almost daily,and i believe & feel that bitcoin is more simple payment,and low fee.
Activity: 133
February 19, 2016, 05:13:11 PM
no, i dont spend it at all, i like to have bitcoins and seek the price jumps and falls, i hope one day the price will grow significantly
Activity: 406
February 19, 2016, 12:52:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 19, 2016, 11:25:46 AM
just today i exchanged a small amount of bitcoin to fiat, just checking out the new exchange about how fast i could get the money into my bank account
LoL i think if you convert it to fiat. whose name was not spent bitcoin dude :/

If you convert bitcoin to fiat that can considered as "spend" bitcoin because you take your bitcoins away to you. Even it has an exchange value, that bitcoin you sold may increase it's price after you sold it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 19, 2016, 05:29:53 AM
Actively spending it with a little price is good too. It needs to be used so it can create some good circulation. And through sending profits are needed by those who get some transaction fees.
Activity: 462
February 19, 2016, 05:28:21 AM
I do not spend any bitcoins actively, I only buy some digital goods but that's only once time in month or something.
The bitcoin are safe in my wallet waiting for the halving and a price increase.
Yeah I agree with you. I hope later that it will be more worth later so we can sell it with more profit.
Its not good to spend it now. The value is now quite low and that will be not so good. You dont get so much money if you sell it now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 19, 2016, 03:24:46 AM
just today i exchanged a small amount of bitcoin to fiat, just checking out the new exchange about how fast i could get the money into my bank account
LoL i think if you convert it to fiat. whose name was not spent bitcoin dude :/
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 18, 2016, 05:37:46 PM
I do not spend any bitcoins actively, I only buy some digital goods but that's only once time in month or something.
The bitcoin are safe in my wallet waiting for the halving and a price increase.
Activity: 434
February 18, 2016, 04:42:47 PM
That will be not a good idea. It is stupid now to spend your Bitcoins now. Because it has a very low value.
It is better to invest on this moment than to spend. If you invest now than you can have maybe a profit later.

Yeah even I am not spending any of bitcoin Just holding to make big profit in future.
Activity: 462
February 18, 2016, 03:34:03 PM
That will be not a good idea. It is stupid now to spend your Bitcoins now. Because it has a very low value.
It is better to invest on this moment than to spend. If you invest now than you can have maybe a profit later.
Activity: 428
February 18, 2016, 03:02:59 PM
I definitely not spend my Bitcoins. The price is now very low. And I think that it will more worth later.
It better on this moment now the save your bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. So you can get some more money later.

I am different.  I mine the coin. So I have cost to cover. I will spend some coins to cover my cost. But I do not sell.
Activity: 154
February 18, 2016, 01:45:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 18, 2016, 01:40:23 PM
I think some of my bitcoins withdrawn into fiat and some of my bitcoin are in my vault i saving more bitcoins in my vault.I think 50/50
Withdraw half of earnings from bitcoin and then save half earnings to my vault i will use it for the future..
Activity: 350
February 18, 2016, 01:02:32 PM
No I'm not spending any bitcoins if I may be honestly, I just hold them for a long term.
I have bitcoins pure for the profit you can make with it, and I sometimes buy some things with it, 1 time in a year or something.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2016, 10:46:31 AM
Im not using my bitcoin actively in spending but for rotating it in some exchanges sites.

Good thing my real life job pays me well that I don't need to use my bitcoin in some of real life purposes.

Haha. Same here. Bitcoins to me actually is more of a hopeful opportunity in the future. I dont really use it to buy stuff online, well not yet atleast.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 18, 2016, 10:07:16 AM
Im not using my bitcoin actively in spending but for rotating it in some exchanges sites.

Good thing my real life job pays me well that I don't need to use my bitcoin in some of real life purposes.
Jump to: