Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 144. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 06:52:17 AM
No I do not spend a lot of bitcoin these days because the bitcoin is now gonna rise to a high amount so I'm holding them now.
Although its good to spend bitcoins also to boost the economy because the bitcoin exist because of holders and spenders so.
Activity: 703
Merit: 502
February 26, 2016, 05:51:56 AM
I use purse.io to buy things from Amazon  (pretty much anything I Need) Generally you can buy at a 20%-30% Discount to Amazon's Price, then rebuy bitcoin at any Exchange and net an 18-28% saving.
You have to have some Patience as you rely on other People filling your orders, but its a great way to use bitcoin and even buy more if you are prepared to translate the saving into more BTC,  for every 1BTC I spend I can buy 1.2 BTC (approx) and not lose out in fiat Terms on what I would have spent without BTC existing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 05:23:11 AM
Gambling is never a way of making money. If that`s how you see it, then you are going to have a problem. But it is fun perhaps even a hobby. I like betting on sports matches and watch them with a beer within my reach at weekends. I also like buying lottery tickets as it is a way of buying a dream. Althoug chance of winning jackpot is lower then getting hit by a meteor.

If you see it that way, it is fun. Otherwise you have a problem.

Well, the OP say about do you actively spend your bitcoins and don't care about what are you doing with your bitcoins. For me gambling also good for making money, the problem is you need to smart to gamble.

My post was related to last posts. If you are so smart and using that skill on gambling, good luck to you!
Its not good indeed to spend your Bitcoins now. The value is now quite low so you wont get much money from it.
And that is not good to sell it but it is good to maybe invest it so you can have some profit later in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
February 25, 2016, 11:55:16 PM
Gambling is never a way of making money. If that`s how you see it, then you are going to have a problem. But it is fun perhaps even a hobby. I like betting on sports matches and watch them with a beer within my reach at weekends. I also like buying lottery tickets as it is a way of buying a dream. Althoug chance of winning jackpot is lower then getting hit by a meteor.

Well, the OP say about do you actively spend your bitcoins and don't care about what are you doing with your bitcoins. For me gambling also good for making money, the problem is you need to smart to gamble.

My post was related to last posts. If you are so smart and using that skill on gambling, good luck to you!
Activity: 434
February 25, 2016, 11:49:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
February 25, 2016, 11:12:14 PM

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 10:58:18 PM
No,only for trading to have more bitcoin  and for betting on sport for fun
No merchant here what accept  bitcoin

Yeah, spending bitcoin on gambling is fun, you at least have a way where you can spend your bitcoins, I personally spend it on gambling and try to multiply my coins.
I bet so far they only take your money or do you have a descent profit. Most of time gambling is waste of time and cost your more then you ever will win back.

Yeah, you cannot be lucky every time and the golden rule of gambling is you get poor and the houses gets rich, so its better to stay away from gambling and invest our money where we can get guaranteed returns.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
February 25, 2016, 10:19:08 PM

Yeah, spending bitcoin on gambling is fun, you at least have a way where you can spend your bitcoins, I personally spend it on gambling and try to multiply my coins.
I bet so far they only take your money or do you have a descent profit. Most of time gambling is waste of time and cost your more then you ever will win back.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2016, 10:07:53 PM
I am spending my bitcoins for mobile recharge and converting it to fiat, that are the only options available for me at a moment, but in future I am sure I can spend in many other ways.
Activity: 287
February 25, 2016, 09:08:44 PM

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 25, 2016, 08:39:04 PM
Activity: 210
February 25, 2016, 08:35:04 PM
i agree whit that, we need to spend some bitcoins, it's good for all of us, this can mantain the market in a good value, wee need volume on exchanges
yeah if you continue to use bitcoin, for purposes such as purchasing goods or merchandise, it will help the bitcoin to survive and increasingly exist. keep spending bitcoin dude Cheesy

Yeah spending bitcoin is the key to success which would take to a new level when it comes to its value, keeping it idle is the worst thing to treat your bitcoins, so actively spend your bitcoins.
Activity: 490
February 25, 2016, 07:48:22 PM
i agree whit that, we need to spend some bitcoins, it's good for all of us, this can mantain the market in a good value, wee need volume on exchanges
yeah if you continue to use bitcoin, for purposes such as purchasing goods or merchandise, it will help the bitcoin to survive and increasingly exist. keep spending bitcoin dude Cheesy

Activity: 196
February 25, 2016, 07:45:24 PM
Its difficult to spend bitcoins actively as not many sites accepts bitcoin as a payment method, the only thing I can spend is on gambling or converting it to local currency.
Activity: 504
February 25, 2016, 07:19:44 PM
Yeah, I use bitcoins everyday to pay for domains, hosting, different digital items etc.
are you seller? everyday buy domain ? lol
yeah i often find site who sell domain and hosting accept bitcoin
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2016, 07:10:52 PM
I am spending it at a moment, and I really don't keep a close watch on the price of bitcoins, If I need money I convert it my local currency, its useless if its not helpful when you need a money, so its better to spend when you need a local currency.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 25, 2016, 06:25:21 PM
I spend my bitcoins to pay for digital goods but also for physical goods, in online shops and also in local stores which accept Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin whenever I have the possibility to do so. Often I can profit from discounts given on Bitcoin payments.
Of course, I also spend bitcoins when trading.
Activity: 994
February 25, 2016, 06:21:52 PM
I do not spend any bitcoins these days, I'm have my own reason for this and also because the halving is coming this year so that is a important reason for me.

The first reason for me is because I think its a waste of money there are not many stores that are already accepting so I prefer to pay with real money.
My second reason is due the point that the halving is coming and I want to use the halving to make profit with all my bitcoins, I do not want to waste money on other things.
You can of course spend some bitcoins but I think its the best to hold your bitcoins and wait for the halving plus the market is also getting bigger everyday, maybe I will buy things later in the future when more stores are accepting in my country.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 25, 2016, 06:08:27 PM
Every month, i pay VPN, VPS, etc...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠
February 25, 2016, 06:02:57 PM
Yeah, I use bitcoins everyday to pay for domains, hosting, different digital items etc.
Jump to: