Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 147. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 22, 2016, 09:06:36 AM
It is not so smart to spend your Bitcoins now. I think that will be not good for your money. The value now is quite low.
You can better sell it when the value of Bitcoin is more worth. So you can sell it in the future with much profit.

Can you tell the people here what is the right price to sell coins?

You know you can make profit by doing the buy when dip and sell when there is a profit method than holding coins for a long time.

You can do hold while at the same making profits without waiting for the right price to sell.

Any person has his own opinion about the right price to sell. I think if the price does not reach $1600, do not sell.
Lol if you want to waiting price reach $1600. i think you will not sell your coin for 5 years and more
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 22, 2016, 07:35:01 AM
It is not so smart to spend your Bitcoins now. I think that will be not good for your money. The value now is quite low.
You can better sell it when the value of Bitcoin is more worth. So you can sell it in the future with much profit.

You know you can make profit by doing the buy when dip and sell when there is a profit method than holding coins for a long time.

You can do hold while at the same making profits without waiting for the right price to sell.

Any person has his own opinion about the right price to sell. I think if the price does not reach $1600, do not sell.

Generally yes.

But the point here how one can suggest to anyone that sell your coins when the price is high. Any price can considered as low and high and like you said anyone has it's own opinion.

So for better sayings, it must be "sell your coins if you think that the price is high and you can make profits".

P.S : I respect your target sell price but that is not a wiser move. You can make more money without waiting for that price to sell coins. Yes it can really happen but you can do holding and making profits at the same time.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 07:26:10 AM

Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 22, 2016, 06:41:37 AM
"Would/Do you spend your current bitcoins in stores?"

Well, I would, but no store accept btc in my country!

It's not USA everywhere you know, btc is not really used in Europe in comparison ^^
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 22, 2016, 06:32:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
February 22, 2016, 05:42:42 AM
well this is good only for those who have a decent amount of bitcoins so that your waiting wont be worthless. But for those who has small amount they still need to take a risk in gambling rather than waiting for price increase with few btc in their wallet.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 22, 2016, 04:27:29 AM
Yes I spend a lot of bitcoins, I mostly gamble with my bitcoins but I also buying clothes with it.
Plus there are also some digital goods that are pretty nice to buy on the forum here, I think its good to sometimes spend your bitcoins but not all of them.
Activity: 616
February 22, 2016, 04:12:06 AM
Activity: 916
February 22, 2016, 02:04:53 AM
I'm not spending any of my bitcoins right now maybe if it reach my desired price $1000 again.
Activity: 1190
February 21, 2016, 10:15:26 PM
Just for renew my domain and hosting. fortunately they accept bitcoin, it's just that I spend with bitcoin, per month
Activity: 308
February 21, 2016, 07:02:39 PM
I am not doing that. I find that not so smart. It has now a quite low value. And that is not good if you are going to spend it.
But I hope later that it will be more worth later so we can spend it with a good value.
Well I think it can be smart its how you look at it if you ask me, many people are paying with the bitcoin, this year I already heard it multiple times.
I think its good to pay with the bitcoin this is because of the point you are making for the bitcoin, people in stores at the counter are looking up if you want to pay with the bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 21, 2016, 06:45:23 PM
There are no many places i go/visit where i can use bitcoin.
But whenever i can i spend my bitcoins rather then using my creditcard. Not just because i want to support it, but because it is really convenient.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 01:32:47 PM
I only spend it when I buy load and pay my utility bills.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
February 21, 2016, 01:21:59 PM
I only spend my bitcoins on altcoins at the moment.
Because I don't want buy something with  bitcoin if u can also buy it with fiat.

Imagine the day you bought something for like 1 bitcoin and 10 years later you would've have way more money
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 21, 2016, 01:18:54 PM
As of now, I only spend my bitcoin on mobile load,transferring from one wallet to another,use in trading etc. I am hoping that there are more merchant accepting bitcoins on their store. Stores like restaurant,groceries and maybe on taxis etc Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 21, 2016, 12:05:05 PM
Yes i actively spend my bitcoins. i have gambling habbit and bitcoins really help me do gambling, i mean you can gambling easily using bitcoins, anonymous and easy.

It is your choice but I am not actively spend my bitcoin in gambling website the reason In gambling we are always loosing money and I am sure no one can confidence with win there, and some websites are there they are cheating, A lot of time I have loose my too money.
Activity: 428
February 21, 2016, 11:17:01 AM
I am not doing that. I find that not so smart. It has now a quite low value. And that is not good if you are going to spend it.
But I hope later that it will be more worth later so we can spend it with a good value.

yes. It is better not to gamble big amount of money. If you just gamble 1% of your daily income, it does not matter even if you lose.
Activity: 546
February 21, 2016, 09:13:58 AM
Yes i actively spend my bitcoins. i have gambling habbit and bitcoins really help me do gambling, i mean you can gambling easily using bitcoins, anonymous and easy.

Dude you need some moderation with active spending on gambling , its not a good habit anymore as it may just lead to addiction and eventually being broke. Yes it was easy to get bitcoins in no time but keep in mind that you can lose all of your bitcoins instantly as well. Just my two cents Smiley
Activity: 714
SkyFall
February 21, 2016, 05:16:22 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 20, 2016, 07:16:21 PM

If you enjoy gambling and do not mind losing money, then there is no problem if you gamble. It is not a bad habit.

Well you gotta control yourself.
Gambling habit, I can't really see how it's a good thing :/
Jump to: