Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 151. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 14, 2016, 10:06:50 PM
I don't see any reason to use bitcoins. I simply hoard them.

You must circulate it so it can match with the inflation like buying and selling for profit.
one of the biggest reasons people save bitcoin is a profit from fluctuations. rarely do people use for other things. such as buying goods with bitcoin, it is still very rare..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 14, 2016, 08:20:07 PM

You must circulate it so it can match with the inflation like buying and selling for profit.
Activity: 210
February 14, 2016, 08:18:38 PM
i m using actively my bitcoins for bets nowadays.
Activity: 196
February 14, 2016, 08:06:31 PM

You don't have any single reason to use bitcoins, sounds weird, there are many options available where you can spend your bitcoins, so its advisable not to keep your coins idle, keep spending.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 14, 2016, 06:36:28 PM
Activity: 224
February 14, 2016, 06:33:00 PM
Yeah bitcoin are meant to be spent, I mean it would be useless if it is not spent and just kept idle in cold storage, I actively spend my bitcoins for buying online stuffs.
Activity: 182
February 14, 2016, 05:02:32 PM
I sometimes use them to buy something on the internet, it's quick and very convenient  Smiley

yes, even I spend it for buying online stuffs, or for online remittances as it is fast and with very cheap transaction costs, I hope someday I can spend it physically.

Bitcoin is best when it comes to online remittances as it is very cheap and transactions are very fast, I generally spend by bitcoins to convert it to my local currency.
February 13, 2016, 01:29:26 PM
I sometimes use them to buy something on the internet, it's quick and very convenient  Smiley

yes, even I spend it for buying online stuffs, or for online remittances as it is fast and with very cheap transaction costs, I hope someday I can spend it physically.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
February 13, 2016, 01:04:56 PM
Activity: 770
February 13, 2016, 12:53:43 PM
no im not spending any of my bitcoins as i am waiting for a big price increase, i hope the price will not go all he way to 0
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
February 13, 2016, 11:07:51 AM
Ya i am using my Bitcoins to recharge my mobile, DTH and Data Card apart from this when ever i am in need of money for my personal expenses i use to sell some bitcoins to fulfill it. balance are just held up for my future.
February 12, 2016, 10:05:26 PM
I bought something on Overstock.com with bitcoins just to see if it would work.  Other than that, I just trade and hold.

Trading is good  source to earn some extra income from bitcoin, its important that we keep on spending our bitcoins wherever possible, as only holding is not good for the future of bitcoins, bitcoins should be rotated continouosly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 12, 2016, 09:51:14 PM
I bought something on Overstock.com with bitcoins just to see if it would work.  Other than that, I just trade and hold.
Activity: 205
February 12, 2016, 08:51:12 PM
Yes I am actively spending my bitcoins, I am buying some stuffs online, refilling my cell phone and sometimes also spending on gambling, and I convert my bitcoins to my local currency whenever I am in need of fiat currency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 12, 2016, 06:22:38 PM
I used to spend my bitcoins actively in past but at present I am not spending, just holding for price rise, and if the price doesn't cross to $500 or falls down again, then I would again start spending my bitcoins, just holding it for next couple of months.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 12, 2016, 04:15:01 PM

Yeah the best way is to  buy junior accounts, work on it make it full or senior member accounts and sell it at a descent price as junior member accounts are very cheap and the value of senior members accounts is higher.

Why bother buy Junior Members account. Straight it to Full Member rank.

In most of cases there's no seller of Jr Member rank because it is not wiser to bought that account. And many buyers want a potential Full Member or already a Full Member rank.

Price range of Junior Member (if ever someone will sell that rank) is almost quite near with the price of potential Full Member.

What you are saying is true but there is possibility that everyone cannot afford to buy full member account, so they would prefer to buy jr account and work on it and make it full, and if you check in services section you can find maximum no of jr. accounts for sell.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 12, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

Yeah the best way is to  buy junior accounts, work on it make it full or senior member accounts and sell it at a descent price as junior member accounts are very cheap and the value of senior members accounts is higher.

Why bother buy Junior Members account. Straight it to Full Member rank.

In most of cases there's no seller of Jr Member rank because it is not wiser to bought that account. And many buyers want a potential Full Member or already a Full Member rank.

Price range of Junior Member (if ever someone will sell that rank) is almost quite near with the price of potential Full Member.
February 12, 2016, 10:54:31 AM
I actively spend my bitcoins on gambling and trading, as I love gambling and I can make good money out of it, no doubt gambling is risky, but still I can afford to take risk as I want to make as many as bitcoins before the halving.
February 12, 2016, 08:48:55 AM
i mostly spend it to buy investments and accounts.

wow that would be great way to spend your coins... you'll profit on it in the future, I think buying accounts specially here is like investment, waiting for its maturity,,

Yeah the best way is to  buy junior accounts, work on it make it full or senior member accounts and sell it at a descent price as junior member accounts are very cheap and the value of senior members accounts is higher.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 12, 2016, 03:33:56 AM
i mostly spend it to buy investments and accounts.

wow that would be great way to spend your coins... you'll profit on it in the future, I think buying accounts specially here is like investment, waiting for its maturity,,
Jump to: