Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 86. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 16, 2016, 06:48:13 PM
Yes and No, hoard some as an investment for the future, but the rest I spend when need be. My preferred payment method for gambling is bitcoins.  Reason being I get to keep my winnings in btc, I don't lose much, and I don't win much either. So it makes no big difference to my balance. And for now ( the past one year), most of my savings are in bitcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 16, 2016, 05:24:20 PM
I'm now spending my bitcoins on the digital good section mostly on this forum because they are having some nice offers over there.
I as a example bought a nice accounts list from it for netflix.

If you love spending your coins then its really good as we need rotation of bitcoin in market as majority of people believes in holding their coins at a moment for halving.

That's true, just wait for the halving and stop spending actively and save it for the halving. Because there are many speculations that the price is really going to rise. So, once the price goes up then that's the right time to spend actively again.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 16, 2016, 05:11:55 PM
I'm now spending my bitcoins on the digital good section mostly on this forum because they are having some nice offers over there.

If you love spending your coins then its really good as we need rotation of bitcoin in market as majority of people believes in holding their coins at a moment for halving.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
June 16, 2016, 05:09:31 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 04:42:57 PM
I am not spending my coins on a daily basis. But at least 2/3 times a month I buy things online.
Sometimes on bitcointalk and sometimes online in the shops that accept bitcoin. So i do spend, but not active.

We all love to spend our coins for buying online stuff but I think we should stop spending now as halving is very near and it will show us some best price of bitcoin.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
June 16, 2016, 04:37:27 PM
I am not spending my coins on a daily basis. But at least 2/3 times a month I buy things online.
Sometimes on bitcointalk and sometimes online in the shops that accept bitcoin. So i do spend, but not active.
Activity: 392
June 16, 2016, 04:19:04 PM
i spend my bitcoins from time to time but i definitely dont do that on very often occasions as i dont like spending coins

Its good if you are treating it as a currency and spending on regular basis but at this stage I think you should not spend and hold for the halving as it will benefit you more.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2016, 04:17:28 PM
i spend my bitcoins from time to time but i definitely dont do that on very often occasions as i dont like spending coins
legendary
Activity: 1008
June 16, 2016, 03:22:15 PM
No I don't spend my bitcoin at this time I prefer to hold till halving because I believe with those saying that bitcoin prices will rise higher in the future.

Everyone wants to make higher profits at halving and for the same reason we all are holding our coins and I think that is the right thing to do as now halving is not too far from us.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
June 16, 2016, 03:16:10 PM
I used to spend actively until the price was 500, since it has risen quite significantly I am holding the coins, who knows maybe I sell to someone as cash is always nice to have in your card. I am waiting patiently for that day when we can sell bitcoin to the banks and God how will I love when that day will come to sell the coins to the bank at a much higher price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 02:57:39 PM
No I don't spend my bitcoin at this time I prefer to hold till halving because I believe with those saying that bitcoin prices will rise higher in the future.
Activity: 462
June 16, 2016, 02:42:05 PM
No I'm not spending it all because of the fact that the bitcoin has a very good future a head this year and I think spending is now just throwing profit away right ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 02:39:12 PM
Not  necessarily. but when i find a chance when the rate  high i definitely spend a whole a lot of them!
Thats because in Greece, we have Capital controls, making us  unable to buy many goods. So yeah. Bitcoin is a lifesaver. i was fed up with this situation. 
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 16, 2016, 02:24:24 PM
Not spending nowadays, but gambling some of my coins to gain some to spend in future when I will get higher price for those coins at places I want to spend them at.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
June 16, 2016, 12:41:03 PM
I spend bitcoin for converting into fiat when it reach my preferred profit since it help me to pay my school fee ( my parents too)

The problem is there is not much usage at the moment. Which makes it hard to spend it. My favourite shops don't accept bitcoin and i don't know where to spend them right now.
This is bad since the price is high.

I'm bet that your goverment still forbid bitcoin usage right ?
Same for me here , If only my goverment accept bitcoin , there  will be more shop that accept btc and bitcoin ATM will be exist
Activity: 798
June 16, 2016, 12:39:02 PM
The problem is there is not much usage at the moment. Which makes it hard to spend it. My favourite shops don't accept bitcoin and i don't know where to spend them right now.

Price is high but it will be  more higher in coming days, so its better not to spend now and just hold for the halving and that would be the best time to spend coins.
Activity: 350
June 16, 2016, 12:12:10 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
June 16, 2016, 11:58:39 AM
I dont want to spent my bitcoins because there are allot of people who do and i dont feel that i need to do it. If others spent them i dont need to just waiting for a increasing moment and dont know if im going to sell them on that point maybe in about 20 years.
it was nice to not spend your bitcoin for something that is not important. but I prefer to spend it in a way to exchange it for fiat and save money in the bank. when the high price I would take the opportunity to sell, but if the price is low I will continue to hold for the next few years
As much as I wanted not to spend I really do not have a choice. It is a good thing that I have discovered bitcoin it helps me a lot including my expenses when it comes to work. I actually used them to buy food and pay some fare for me to get to work it was very useful and a big help for me. But if ever I don't have this kind of demand I would definitely save them and then after investment to earn money and so on this will allow me to financially be free and can have a better life in the future. All I have to do is be patient and do the very best that I can.
That is so touching man, I almost cried with your story, but seriously that is just find because in investing you need to invest only what you can afford to lose and as a human we need to prioritize our needs and provide the needs of our family if we have a family already. In the future you can invest for sure without thinking of spending it for your basic needs.
That is so true and how I really spend the earnings that I get from Bitcoin. If only I am given a chance to save them I will because I am also thinking what will happen to me in the future after this. This is also the reason why I survive and have as much time as I can to work on my post so that I will be able to achieve my goal not just in bitcoin but in real life. People may think that I am fine but they do not know what is real inside. I am working on investment in order for my both senior parents to live a financially stable life while I still have time.
hm good to know that bitcoin is helping you sir , same here its helping a lot to me too . i have been paying rent using bitcoins itself . hope you have good luck with bitcoins .
As much as I wanted that is why I really make them for bitcoin here in signature campaign. It is a good thing that bitcoin does pay your rent. You may be earning a lot for this to provide your monthly needs. I knew that here a lot of people are telling their stories I have one also saying that bitcoins will provide the payment for his tuition fee so while he is on vacation that time he works on for bitcoin then he will be able to enroll this school year this is also inspiring. I also hope that this will continue to rise and help more people.
Activity: 812
June 16, 2016, 11:13:58 AM
Actually I never really spend any of my Bitcoin because the price is getting higher and higher so they keep getting worth more money. It is not a smart idea to use them now to buy stuff. Holding them is now the best option.

Yeah people used to spend in past but now price is moving up so majority of people prefer to hold their coins as they want to earn more profits in future by selling at higher price.
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2016, 11:09:56 AM
Actually I never really spend any of my Bitcoin because the price is getting higher and higher so they keep getting worth more money. It is not a smart idea to use them now to buy stuff. Holding them is now the best option.
i think you might be right because bitcoin is a very great investment option at the moment that allows you to earn good money

im not spending my bitcoins right now too, i just buy some games for it on really rare occasions
Pages:
Jump to: