Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 92. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2016, 11:01:42 PM
I also spend them sometimes because of the fact that these days there are some nice offers on the digital good section.

Well if you really can see the good offers of course it is very tempting to spend actively with your bitcoins.
But if you can control the tempt and you will just hold it until the halving comes, for sure you can get profit from it.
And after getting profit from it, it's the time to spend actively.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
June 08, 2016, 10:25:43 PM
The most people with a smart mind are now holding their coin and that is nice because they know that the value of the Bitcoin was stable for a long time so there where are not be able to sell it with a lot of profit.
And they see that the halving will come soon and the price is now rising already slowly so that is perfect for the people with Bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin will rise a lot in the future. The recent price performance is excellent. It consolidate for a few months then rise to a higher step.
You said it right, the rate the bitcoin is going is a good indicator that the price will eventually rise in the future. Although now is due to the halving hype but I also believe that on a daily basis people are already adopting, we just need time to hit a good supporters.

The more merchants and gambling sites will support bitcoins then we can see major spending of bitcoins over the internet.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
June 08, 2016, 01:54:35 PM
The most people with a smart mind are now holding their coin and that is nice because they know that the value of the Bitcoin was stable for a long time so there where are not be able to sell it with a lot of profit.
And they see that the halving will come soon and the price is now rising already slowly so that is perfect for the people with Bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin will rise a lot in the future. The recent price performance is excellent. It consolidate for a few months then rise to a higher step.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2016, 10:41:11 AM
Activity: 420
June 08, 2016, 10:31:00 AM
I also spend them sometimes because of the fact that these days there are some nice offers on the digital good section.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 08, 2016, 09:54:50 AM
I actively spend my bitcoin last month and buy random game from steam. Now.im just storing my bitcoins to my wallet. And wait for the bitcoin price hits high.

I'm also spending the bitcoin for steam games these days because its nice to just sometimes buy some games with it and mostly on this forum its also cheaper.
That's good, it is really nice to hear a good news where we can use our bitcoins online buying some stuffs, I hope in the future more merchants will adopt and all our needs can be bought over the internet using bitcoins. On the other side, some people are not spending much their bitcoins nowadays as they are preparing for the coming halving and they believe that instead of spending it, it's better to save it for future profit.
Activity: 476
June 08, 2016, 08:55:06 AM
I actively spend my bitcoin last month and buy random game from steam. Now.im just storing my bitcoins to my wallet. And wait for the bitcoin price hits high.

I'm also spending the bitcoin for steam games these days because its nice to just sometimes buy some games with it and mostly on this forum its also cheaper.
Activity: 593
Merit: 505
Wherever I may roam
June 08, 2016, 05:38:29 AM
Whenever I can. In the few shops around me that accept them, or to charge my phone with Viking Mobile (Belgium and Netherlands).
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 08, 2016, 05:30:31 AM
For now this is the time to spend it right now because block halving is nearly done and i think its better to increase more bitcoin so that you can make more profit.. once block halving is done and the price will increase to times 2..
Some people said that this is not the right time to spend your bitcoins on expensive things, instead you should invest it in bitcoins. Keep your coins in your wallet and wait for the price to slowly drop down after the halving then sell it. By doing it, you can make a good profit, so if you have an extra amount that you can afford to lose better invest it and wait for the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 08, 2016, 04:42:14 AM
For now this is the time to spend it right now because block halving is nearly done and i think its better to increase more bitcoin so that you can make more profit.. once block halving is done and the price will increase to times 2..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 08, 2016, 04:37:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
June 08, 2016, 04:23:40 AM
i never spend my bitcoins and that is because there are allot of people waiting till the prise increasing is coming and want to sell their coins forever i dont think that he would rise allot more after hitting the 800 or something.

You cant tell what can happen. It can even grew at a larger price after that. And what is more after that: Some bitcoin part time job might also decrease the payments of their businesses.
Activity: 322
June 08, 2016, 03:44:54 AM
i never spend my bitcoins and that is because there are allot of people waiting till the prise increasing is coming and want to sell their coins forever i dont think that he would rise allot more after hitting the 800 or something.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2016, 03:34:59 AM
I spend some every now and then if I see something that's for sale on the internet. But never bought anything in real life though.
It's just not possible yet. So for now I am not actively spending my bitcoins just yet.
I sometimes spend some coins on gambling sites or other online web shops but I try to spend as less of them. The Bitcoins is worth allot of money so it would be a waist to spend them all.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 07, 2016, 11:28:36 PM
I dont spent coins actively i spent them sometimes only on things what i cant buy with gold. Most of the time im just holding them to wait for the best selling moment i think there are allot of people doing this like me.
Yes, you are right, in fact most of the bitcoiners use it because they just buy bitcoins and store it, then they wait for the price increase and then to sell it, they are using bitcoins as gold or equivalent to other valuable items Smiley

The most are holding it but I also think its logical in this time, everyone knows that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later.

Yes, that's for sure people stop spending their bitcoins actively for the potential of getting profit once the halving happens.
And when they already earn after the halving and I think that's the right time to spend bitcoins actively again.
hahaha also me for the mean time i stop spending my bitcoin, i stop paying my bills using my bitcoin, i will save and wait for incoming income after halving. we should learn to wait and have patient to earn income in bitcoin

Most of the people did that already , but for the bill things mate, I don't think you have to stop paying that. It's your responsible to keep that
indicated to the contract with the service or utilities that you are using from the company.
Activity: 406
June 07, 2016, 11:23:32 PM
I dont spent coins actively i spent them sometimes only on things what i cant buy with gold. Most of the time im just holding them to wait for the best selling moment i think there are allot of people doing this like me.
Yes, you are right, in fact most of the bitcoiners use it because they just buy bitcoins and store it, then they wait for the price increase and then to sell it, they are using bitcoins as gold or equivalent to other valuable items Smiley

The most are holding it but I also think its logical in this time, everyone knows that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later.

Yes, that's for sure people stop spending their bitcoins actively for the potential of getting profit once the halving happens.
And when they already earn after the halving and I think that's the right time to spend bitcoins actively again.
hahaha also me for the mean time i stop spending my bitcoin, i stop paying my bills using my bitcoin, i will save and wait for incoming income after halving. we should learn to wait and have patient to earn income in bitcoin
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 07, 2016, 10:59:29 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
June 07, 2016, 04:44:26 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
June 07, 2016, 02:44:12 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 07, 2016, 12:02:59 PM
Not really spending bitcoins intended for my investments.  Most of these bitcoins will remain as for the investments I am currently in with.  And what I spend comes from profits intended for spending on what ever I may want to purchase with it.
Pages:
Jump to: